BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?3 Answers
  • How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Marisa G.
This Perfume Smells Amazing I Love Getting This Product Every time I Go To Bath & Body Works I Buy This Perfume
Tuesday's S.
Elk Grove, CA
One of my absolute favorites from bath and body works. Has a really sweet smell and lasts a really long time.
Jennifer T.
Brentwood
I love this product is delicate aroma in smell is amazing I recommend and the price is low for every people
Haley S.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this sent when I was pregnant , it's perfect and soft smell. And the bottle designs are so pretty !
Brittany T.
Moraine, OH
At first spray I was in love with "Be Enchanted". It stays with for for a bit and isn't over powering.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
Not a fan of this product but I think it's just me. It was pretty strong and gave me a headache.
Yasmin W.
Arlington, TX
I love bath and body works it's sooo amazing everything smells very goood nooo mater what happens
cherish Y.
It smells absolutely amazing but the event doesn't last long. It's not too floral smelling also.
lulu f.
I enjoy this perfume. It smells nice and it is good for school. I always take it for gym class.
Riya S.
Urbana, IL
This is one of my favorite scents! It's not too strong and you can get some great deals on B&BW
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Claire E.