BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Karson L.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I love this scent! I have the shower gel and lotion as well! I can't handle certain events but this has never bothered me.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Nashville, GA
My favorite at B&BW. Smells so sweet. Everyone compliments me when I'm wearing it ūüėä
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
I bought this one for my mom and she loves it, she's more into floral that sweet smells, and I found this to be a more mature scent that fit her description more. She loves it and every holiday just asks for more perfume
Kenzie G.
Kenzie G.
Cookeville, TN
I love the floral scent and it's not very strong. It's good for everyday use
Yasmin W.
Yasmin W.
Arlington, TX
I love bath and body works it's sooo amazing everything smells very goood nooo mater what happens
lulu f.
lulu f.
I enjoy this perfume. It smells nice and it is good for school. I always take it for gym class.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
Has a really really sweet smell. But when I sprayed it on myself the smell toned down and wasn't as strong. Not my favorite scent but I would purchase again over other scents at Bath and Body Works.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Central Islip, NY
I love this product is delicate aroma in smell is amazing I recommend and the price is low for every people
Shantella B.
Shantella B.
Philadelphia, PA
Love bath and body works all of the sprays i brought was good and will continue to shop there
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Poteau, OK
Hands Down, my FAVORITE B&BW scent. Its so refreshing and almost whimsical in a way. It doesn't last very long but neither do any of their other spritz from my experiences.
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?