BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?2 Answers
  • How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Maniyah P.
This is a great product but there isn't really much to say about this its just like any other perfume a smell but the good thing about it doesn't break my skin out and my skin breaks out easy it is expensive for a perfume but thats what your in for if you go to bath and body works but all in all it is a great product.
Maya C.
Montclair, NJ
Every fragrance of theirs that I fall in love with, always stops being sold in stores. I love this scent, it's sweet and fruity and flowery and is strong enough and long lasting enough to not need to spray it again halfway through the day
Ana C.
It never fails I receive a compliment when I use this fragrance it's long lasting smell and the smell is more on the floral sweet scent
Amber B.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT IS SO GREAT! IT ALSO SMELLS GREAT! ūüíė ITS ONE OF THE BEST BODY SPRAYS IVE USED! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TOO ANYONE! GET IT BECAUSE ITS GREAT! LOVE IT SO MUCH! AND I WOULD KEEP BUYING IT!
madelyn a.
Smells so good too bad they don't sell it anymore thats a bummer but me and my sister love it we think it smells amazing it smells so good when it settles in its a sweet smell and I don't use too much cause I just don't want it to be empty I wish I could recommend this but they don't sell it anymore
Peyton f.
Olathe, KS
Love this smell!!!! the bottles are so great I get them all the time and put them in my bags and counters! the smell is so great, I got it a bath and body works last month and we'll go get more when it runs out!
Terri J.
Surprise, AZ
This is my all time favorite scent!! I love the gentle fruity yet flowery scent combined. It has and always will be my top pick!
Audrey K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this stuff like it was going out of style.
Unfortuntely, it went out of style.
My favorite scent from BnBW, and I generally don't like their products unless it is hand so ad. (Too strong)
Kyra C.
Batesville, AR
I love this smell. Its not to strong! Bath and body works always have good smells.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my gosh this smells so so so amazing!! It is so fresh with just a hint of warmness and a floral ish scent. I absolutely love this scent and I love bath and body works sprays!! The price is great and the scents are heavenly.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?