BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Haley S.
Haley S.
Los Angeles, CA
I loved this sent when I was pregnant , it's perfect and soft smell. And the bottle designs are so pretty !
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Lindale, GA
Not a fan of this product but I think it's just me. It was pretty strong and gave me a headache.
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
This smells wonderful in the bottle and it gets even better after it is sprayed and dries. I feel that it's one of Bath & Body Works longer lasting scents as well, which is definitely a plus.
Shastri P.
Shastri P.
Such a wonderful fragrance. It's sweet and enchanting to the senses! I love how it lingers on my skin even at the end of the day.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this fragrance spray. It has a nice girly sweet smell. I use this perfume daily and receive compliments about it all the time. I highly recommend this perfume.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
One of my favorite scents I use it almost everyday. I also have the body wash of it and have it in cupboard to use when I run out of the spray.
Ramonita R.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
I like this product alot because it smells good. The products of Victoria Secret are very good and you could find coupons.To buy them at there stores.
autumn f.
autumn f.
Ohio
Another one of my favorite scents I wish they never stopped selling it in the store because now it's an online exclusive.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Spokane, WA
I bought this scent along with a few others and it smells amazing! I've actually got quite a few compliments when wearing this out.
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
This is a very strong, almost sweet fragrance. Rich, wintry smell. Just beautiful!
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?