BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?3 Answers
  • How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Amanda B.
I really liked the scent of this! There are sparkles that come out when you spray it, but the scent did not stay on long at all.
Julie M.
This is an amazing scent. So sweet and magical. I love how you cant smell the chemicals. Smells so good! I use this so often
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
It has such a sweet and fresh scent i hoestly stock up. Its has a great price 12.50 i normallh get them when there on sale
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I love this scent! I have the shower gel and lotion as well! I can't handle certain events but this has never bothered me.
jessica l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This is probably my favorite body mist. I have so many and I'm always afraid to run out. It really does smell enchanting.
autumn f.
Ohio
Another one of my favorite scents I wish they never stopped selling it in the store because now it's an online exclusive.
Scarlett H.
So obsessed with the scent! Absolutely amazing for any day or night. Spray some in your hair for a longer lasting scent
Karolina G.
I have worn this for years now. It has that really pretty feminine scent. I used over 8 bottles of this bad boy. <3
Maiyeng T.
Appleton, WI
I really love this scent. I like that its sweet but not too overbearing and I usually use it as a room spray.
Haley Z.
This smell is like no other & I buy it in every form! I have this in a lotion right now & I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Claire E.