BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Maiyeng T.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this scent. I like that its sweet but not too overbearing and I usually use it as a room spray.
Karolina G.
I have worn this for years now. It has that really pretty feminine scent. I used over 8 bottles of this bad boy. <3
Haley Z.
This smell is like no other & I buy it in every form! I have this in a lotion right now & I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Marisa G.
This Perfume Smells Amazing I Love Getting This Product Every time I Go To Bath & Body Works I Buy This Perfume
Tuesday's S.
Sacramento
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my absolute favorites from bath and body works. Has a really sweet smell and lasts a really long time.
Jennifer T.
Central Islip, NY
I love this product is delicate aroma in smell is amazing I recommend and the price is low for every people
Haley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this sent when I was pregnant , it's perfect and soft smell. And the bottle designs are so pretty !
Brittany T.
Dayton, OH
At first spray I was in love with "Be Enchanted". It stays with for for a bit and isn't over powering.
cherish Y.
It smells absolutely amazing but the event doesn't last long. It's not too floral smelling also.
Yasmin W.
Arlington, TX
I love bath and body works it's sooo amazing everything smells very goood nooo mater what happens
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?