BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?3 Answers
  • How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Meaghann S.
I’ve had this body spray for so long I don’t even know if it’s available anymore. I got this has a gift from my grandma for Christmas and this is the best scent I’ve smelled. I love warm sweet scents and this is it. I’m trying to get more into perfume and trying to use this up but I love using this for everyday. It doesn’t last so long on me but really no perfume does.
Preeti S.
Wetumpka , AL
I love this scent
Very long lasting.
One of my fav scents from bath and body works
Also similar to dark kiss and little bit like thousand wishes
Love the packaging too
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
One of my favorite winter scents from BBW. Very similar to Dark Kiss and Black Raspberry Vanilla. Lasts a long time. Bath & Body Works always has very nice sweet scents. The bottle design is very pretty reminds me of a winter wonderland. I recommend this for the younger generation.
Nikky S.
Everyone That Knows Me Knows That My All Time Favorite Scent Would Be 'Be Enchanted' By Bath & Body Works. Love The Spray, Lotion, Body Butter. It Smells So Yummy. I Love Fruity Scents & I Absolutely Love This One. Smells Like Sweet Berries. I Always Buy Back Ups Of This Spray & Lotion. So Worth It. It's Been Discontinued On Their Site & I Can't Ever Find It In Stores. So Glad Amazon Carries It.
Chanel G.
Be Enchanted was one of my favorites. This is a more of a night scent or evening scent. One of those that do not make you smell fruity. I like to wear this in the fall after a nice hot bath or shower. these are usually 14 a bottle but we all know that Bath & Body always has sales, or during their semi-annual, I rack up! Yes, I recommend to the ones who has not tried this yet!
Ami W.
Really love this product

It's long lasting
Smells great
great value
The smell isn't too over powering it's just right my boyfriend loves it he actually bought me another one for Christmas so super excited about that would reccomend it to others!
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
I fell in love with this perfume when it first came out. It went away for a long time and just recently it came back into my store. This is my signature scent. I bought like 10 bottles of everything just in case it got discontinued. I recommend this to everyone
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Ooh this Fragrance from B&BW is so nice it is a bit sugary smelling but has a nice flowery scent. I use this a lot and use when im at work because its not too strong so it wont irritate others. I bought this for $15 and have used over half the bottle. I definitely would repurchase too!
Kaytlynn L.
Canehill, AR
Ok so I'm slightly addicted to bath and body works as is, but y'all this stuff smells amazing. I love it. I'm about out and definitely plan to go and buy more. Definitely would suggest buying it (test it with you body's chemicals because it smells horrible on a couple of my friends.)
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
I am sad this fragrance is discontinued. It smells sweet like fairytale  and unicorns somewhat florally. It will last for at least a couple hours. I am a repeat user of bath and body fragrances. I usually buy it at the end of the year during their semi annual 75% off sale.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Claire E.