BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• How long does this last. 2 Answers
  • How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying mysel...2 Answers
Karmel C.
Karmel C.
When I have to choose a fragrance it's always a task because they all smell so good. I use it to help keep me cool especially when it's humid. Wish the bottles were bigger so I'd have a longer lasting sweet scent. It stays on very long. I think they're people selling the fake ones but you would know the difference because of its quality packaging and labels.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
This is my favorite Bath and Bodyworks scent. I first received products in this scent as a Christmas gift from a friend. I tried it out and I ended up loving it. It was always my go to scent. I hated running out of it. I was very upset when I found out that this became an online exclusive item. But, I still love this product.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
HAHAHA I HAVE BEEN WEARING THIS FOR MAYBE 5 YEARS. ITS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND BROUGHT BACK LIKE 3 TIMES AND I JUST WANT IT TO BE BROUGHT BACK OR I SHADILY GO ON AMAZON AND ORDER WHATS LEFT OVER BECAUSE I'M AN ADDICT AND THEY CANT JUST TAKE MY SIGNATURE SCENT AWAY FROM ME. EVERYONE KNOWS ME FOR IT. I ENCHANT THE DAMN WORLD
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
This is my favorite scent in the entire world. I happened upon it one day, and it's been my go to ever since. It's reminiscent of Taylor Swifts's Wonderstruck perfume. When I found out that they were discontinuing this magical scent, I bought up as much of as I could. I'm still so upset that they don't carry it anymore.
Maniyah P.
Maniyah P.
This is a great product but there isn't really much to say about this its just like any other perfume a smell but the good thing about it doesn't break my skin out and my skin breaks out easy it is expensive for a perfume but thats what your in for if you go to bath and body works but all in all it is a great product.
yalissa p.
yalissa p.
I loveeeeeeee this lotion I use it everyday and I had the same lotion for a year it's has a nice scent and it makes my skin smooth .
The pro is that it does make your skin smooth and it has Shea&vitamin E and it's long lasting .
The con is that the smell can be strong sometimes. I recommend anyone to use this product!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Valrico, FL
Absolutely fantastic. I love the smell, and b&bw body sprays last literally longer than a lifetime. I've got about 16 and as long as you don't waste it and you alternate smells, they last you forever. Three sprays, one above the head, one at the chest, and one crotch level, and bam, you smell nice for the day.
madelyn a.
madelyn a.
Smells so good too bad they don't sell it anymore thats a bummer but me and my sister love it we think it smells amazing it smells so good when it settles in its a sweet smell and I don't use too much cause I just don't want it to be empty I wish I could recommend this but they don't sell it anymore
Reba B.
Reba B.
This is a little strong, a the scent is a bit gaudy at times. It's long lasting and good for a night out with the help girls or a last minute date. Not my favorite and I do not intend to buy any again once mine is used up.
Love the little bottle though, so cute and can be reused for many purposes.
Monique  N.
Monique N.
Riverton, IL
I love love love love this scent! Stays on all day and even longer if paired with the lotion and body spray. The cons would have to be it is pricey if not found on sale and the container is slightly small. Overall I love bath and body products but I alternate them with cheaper products also.
Keeley P.
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How long does this last.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Does this have a strong scent and is it a floral scent ?
Markela H.
Markela H.
How long does this smell last? Will I have to keep spraying myself all day?
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?