BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
One of my favorite scents from the B&B line. It’s great for depression and the travel size gives you just enough to use before you want to switch to something new. It doesn’t moisturize as well as the ultra-thick body creams, of course, but it does the job when you need something quick.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Enchanted is one of my fave scents from bath and body. I love the perfume, and the lotion! I do love how small the bottles are, makes it easy to put in a small purse. I like the price as well, it's not really expensive and it makes it easy to use this for small gifts and stocking suffers for Christmas,. who doesn't like lotion?
Alexis M.
Chesterfield, MI
Smells amazing, it's a very light fragrance but is slightly greasy. It's good for skin that needs light moisture, wouldn't recommend as a heavy lotion. Small bottle makes it great for travel.
Erika R.
Corbin, KY
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works. The lotion itself isnt very moisturizing but is a good maintenance lotion, but the scent is perfect and not overwhelming. I get many compliments. It's a bit pricey and it's a bit hard to find but all in all. i enjoy it and would purchase it again.
Shaunice L.
An absolute favorite scent of mine from Bath and Body Works. Scent was long lasting but not overwhelming. Price is decent for the amount of product you receive. I definitely recommend people try it is amazing.
Heather B.
Santaquin, UT
I LOVE the way this lotion smells. Not only does it moisturize my skin nicely. It also gives my skin a very nice light scent for the entire day! I always get a bunch of lotion on the semi-annual sales that Bath and Body Works does to stock up at a very reasonable price. My favorite is to apply the lotion fresh out of the shower, not even dried off. That way I really lock in all that moisture, and need to use less of the lotion for the same effect on my skin! I really love this lotion!
Breyonna S.
This is one of my new favorite lotions from Bath & Body Works! The smell of this is amazing and it does a beautiful job at moisturizing my skin. What I like about this one is that the scent lingers, but isn't strong either. It's an extremely unique scent in my opinion and definitely smells of pomegranate. It also doesn't have a greasy feel to it and sinks into the skin almost instantly.
Christina C.
I absolutely love the scent of this lotion from Bath and Body Works. It's not too overpowering and it's such a pleasant scent. I used this lotion everyday after my shower, but I'm so sad that this is now a retired scent. I've tried many scents from Bath and Body Works and this is definitely one of the best scents they have there.
Faith B.
Toccoa, GA
This is one of my favorite lotions from bath and body works. I have been using it for a few years now. It is extremely gentle on the skin, however, if you have any allergies to lanalin, it might not be the best product for you. The sent is amazing and I would definitely buy it again!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Quien de ustedes no han usado esta crema, para mí hace siempre competencia con la de Victoria secret, la piel te la deja perfecta tienen muchas variedades con olores ricos y tropicales, la compraría otra vez cuánta veces sea posible.
Stacie H.
gretna, NE
What does this smell like