Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

Online only! Sparkling frosted florals sweetened with pomegranate in our nutrient-rich, non-greasy lotion

I recently fell in LOVE with [product:bath-body-works-signature-collection-one-in-a-million-ultra-shea-body-cream]!I hadn’t been to bath and body in a long time, but had a gift card and coupons. I expected to just get bubble bath, but wound up getting all of the one in a million products 😍
Is this discontinued or still available at bath & body works?
What does this smell like
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
I love this lotion. This lotion was also really helpful for my dry skin and I also loooove the scentin reviews
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion uploaded by Ellen C.
A lighter scented bath and body fragrance. Good for a little fragrance pick me up. #bathandbodyworks #skincare #lotion
Dusty M.
Buffalo, NY
Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion uploaded by Dusty M.
The smell is sweet and flirty. The texture isnt too runny but not as thick as a cream is and its super moisturizing. I love bath and bodys lotions because the smells are always so nice and it actually lasts for a long time. It also absorbs into the skin very fast too Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion
Cassandra R.
Quartz Hill, CA
One of my favorite scents from the B&B line. It’s great for depression and the travel size gives you just enough to use before you want to switch to something new. It doesn’t moisturize as well as the ultra-thick body creams, of course, but it does the job when you need something quick.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Body Lotion uploaded by Daphne W.
It definitely has an enchanting smell. I really do love the smell, very soft and sweet, yet I haven't smelled anything quite like it before. Thick lotion and makes your skin feel & smell great!!!
Jennifer C.
Oviedo, FL
I love with this body lotion.. the smell is amazing and I love that the lotion is thick and not watery at all like some other lotions out there!!! When it comes to Bath &Body Works lotions they are the best ever!!!
Jamie C.
I love this beautiful fragrance. The aroma lasts a long time and kicks up when you heat up. I just wish it moisturizes my skin better.
Breyonna S.
This is one of my new favorite lotions from Bath & Body Works! The smell of this is amazing and it does a beautiful job at moisturizing my skin. What I like about this one is that the scent lingers, but isn't strong either. It's an extremely unique scent in my opinion and definitely smells of pomegranate. It also doesn't have a greasy feel to it and sinks into the skin almost instantly.
Christina C.
I absolutely love the scent of this lotion from Bath and Body Works. It's not too overpowering and it's such a pleasant scent. I used this lotion everyday after my shower, but I'm so sad that this is now a retired scent. I've tried many scents from Bath and Body Works and this is definitely one of the best scents they have there.
Pauline M.
Humboldt, KS
The Be Enchanted collection is my favorite from bath and body works. Skin feels soft, freshly fragranced without the strong smell some of them give off. Doesn't clog pores.
Nancy C.
Wheelersburg, OH
Smells great! I've used this scent for a couple years now, worth the price , leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. No greasy residue. This is a must have for any bath and body works collection