BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Delicious, Luxury, Classic Tart Walkers Mincemeat Tarts are luxury tarts that include filling of apples, currants, sultanas, stem ginger, candied citrus peels and more. They are baked in the secluded village of Aberlour, Strathspey in the heart of the Scottish Highlands. These tarts are made with finest and purest ingredients. They are traditionally served warm with fresh cream, creme fraiche, ice cream, custard or brandy butter. Comes with assorted fillings Heat briefly in the microwave to deliver a home bake taste Melts in mouth Made from finest and pure ingredients Traditionally served warm with fresh cream, creme fraiche, ice cream, custard or brandy butter Makes for a light snack Walkers Mincemeat Tarts are light snacks that can be served with tea or coffee. Just For You: The entire family Essential Elements: These tarts contain milk, wheat, gluten. see more...

Bath & Body Works Batth & Body Works Aromatherapy - Black Chamomile - Detoxify Body Lotion - 6.5 Oz
daniela g.
daniela g.
Winter Garden, FL
Lachelle T.
Lachelle T.
Cheyenne, WY
Dec. 21, 2015, 11:43 a.m.

Bought this lotion a couple months ago and love it. I use it every night. I sleep so much better and wake up in a better mood. I love the smell and how my skin feels after. There is no oily feel like some lotions. It's my go to lotion every night
Marley T.
Marley T.
Barryton , MI
I love this scent with my entire being! It is divine and long lasting. I automatically calm down when I smell this. It has a nice packaging style and is affordable as a nice little splurge. It's my favorite B&BW smell. 10/10 would recommend.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Brandon, SD
I'm obsessed with this lotion!!! It smells amazing! I will definitely buy again! It's a little spendy, but offered an amazing nights sleep! Feels fantastic! And was so much more than I expected! Definitely worth the buy if you have rough sleep!
Léage Marie M.
Léage Marie M.
This isn't just a men's scent! I get so many compliments when I use the body wash and lotion! I highly recommend using it right before bed or whenever you need to feel relaxed. Smells so good!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Burleson, TX
I usually put this on every night before I go to sleep. It really helps me relax and I will have a good night sleep.the scent is strong for me so I don't use very much.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lincoln, NE
I absolutely love this product! I'll be honest, when I first bought it I didn't know if it would actually help with sleep ( I have insomnia) I just bought it because the packaging is flawless and it smells great. When I used it at night I actually felt like it helped me sleep. I track my sleep cycle and noticed that I have stayed in a deeper sleep, longer. I've gone through a lot of this, quickly and I'll be repurchasing for sure!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I had a 2-for-1 coupon at Bath & Bodyworks so I decided to try it on their Aromatherapy line which I had my eye on for a while. So glad I did because their Aromatherapy products are amazing! Specifically, this one smells good and is very relaxing. The only "con" I can note is that the black paint on the bottle rubs off easily and can get pretty messy. Would love to see the packaging improve but otherwise would recommend.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
This scent is amazing. It has black chamomile in it so it is great to use right before bed. I really love the feeling of this as well, it is very non-greasy which is what I look for in a lotion because I dont really like the greasy lotion feeling. Such a good product.
Eglee A.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Nunca lo he probado pero sé que al igual que todos los productos de bath and body works son excelentes y espectaculares tanto en calidad como en aroma y en el precio cada una de las cosas que he comprado en esta tienda me deja enamorada
Amy B.
Amy B.
Morgantown , WV
Uhhhhhh I love this lotion!!! The scent in my opinion is more masculine, but I love this! It makes me feel so relaxed. I would definitely classify this as an aromatherapy lotion. I have like 5 bottles of this!
gabriela t.
gabriela t.
How does this lition work?