BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell exactly like the candle? Also how does it do as a...2 Answers
  • Does this really relieve stress?2 Answers
member-5f22fb94f
Kernersville , NC
Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Wash & Lotions are a staple in my home. As a Mother of three and business owner, the every day hustle and bustle of life can leave me stressed and on edge. A nice bath and/or massage using these amazing stress relief products lessens the affects that may day has had on me and leaves me feeling calm and at ease. I recommend for everyone to keep a stash in their homes and purchase the product in travel sizes for on the go use.
Daphne J.
Crofton, MD
I absolutely love this product. I have gone through the full size at least 3-4 times and I am still using it today. I do like to use some of the other scents that bath and body works has to offer for body soap but this scent by far is my favorite. I also use that line do my pillow mist, both hand cream and body lotion, and as well the hand soap. It is amazing and it really does relieve stress.
Lorlie V.
This line at Bath & Body Works is my favorite. I love the scent. It has a eucalyptus and minty scent which helps you relax. It lasts long on my skin and even longer when you layer it with the lotion. I am a nurse and my patients / co-workers often tells me they love the scent and reminds them about being at home just relaxing in bed. I highly recommend this product!
Sydnee S.
The entire stress relief line smells amazing. I think it actually relieves stress. When you breath in the scent it is very relaxing and calming. I have many products in this line including the body wash. The body wash doesn't irritate sensitive skin and the smell stays with you. I would highly recommend this product to those who life calming and relaxing scents.
Sheri N.
Springfield, GA
I love the bath and body works products. The stress relief is a great fragrance that does set the tone to relax. The sleep scents are are great. The sleep lotion is by my bed and when I'm ready for sleep I later it on a s sleep is not far behind. The ogange energy lotions stays on my work debt for those sluggish times of day
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
A lady I work with bought me this for Christmas because she said I needed to de-stress and after using, I immediately went to Bath and Body Works and bought more! I love the scent! After a hard day, it is so rejuvenating. As with most products from this store, if you wait for a promotion, you can get a great deal!
Monfreda P.
Waltham, MA
I love this body wash it makes me smell wonderful 4 hours every time I use it I get compliments and how great I amBath & Body Works help me sleep at night start my day fresh intertape keeps me Wide Awake and most foremost it keeps me stress free so I recommend this to everyone besides that having a great feeling
Alissa J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love the aromatherapy line from Bath and Body. I think the fragrance is fantastic and definitely beneficial when getting ready for work or de-stressing after a long day. I try to put a little in my hair line so that the fragrance lasts extra long! Definitely would recommend to all my friends!
Carissa M.
Gardner, KS
This is a perfect body wash before you want a relaxing night sleep or before you have a big day ahead of you. I think this body wash was gentle on my skin nothing too harsh. It smells amazing. I use this product multiple times a week. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a relaxing shower.
Taryn P.
Augusta, ME
This has to be the most relaxing scent that I have every smelled. You only need a little bit before it starts to foam up. The travel size is perfect to bring along on a vacation to relax at night after a busy day. I like that there are no artificial colors involved with the product formula.
Priscilla V.
Does this really relieve stress?
Valerie L.
Does this smell exactly like the candle? Also how does it do as a "foam bath"? Some I have tried don't exactly get super bubbly when using it in a bath.