BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell exactly like the candle? Also how does it do as a...2 Answers
  • Does this really relieve stress?2 Answers
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers as good or better than other body washes. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. Bath & Body Works Bath & BodyWorks Stress Relief Body Wash: Travel Size
nelly m.
one of my favorite gifts to buy for myself and as a gift. It has a soothing scent and healing the aching of sore muscles after a long work day. All pros for this body wash and the sent is long lasting. Love it and especially because its bath and body!
Taniya P.
Haw River
I have used it a few times, and it has made me feel relaxed. I do not use it often because I am not usually stressed, but I believe it works. The body wash has a great smell!! I would recommend to someone that would like to relieve some stress.
Kayla N.
Frankfort, IN
I absolutely 100% love the way this smells. I have been using this same scent for 2 years now and I don’t see myself changing. It is so relaxing and soothing and I just love it. It scuds up great and just leave you in a better mood. It’s what I look forward to in the shower!
Alyssa B.
Shelton, CT
Such a great gift for the people in your life that could use the “Stress” essential oil wash during a relaxing shower before and after a long stressful day. I personally shower with my own and it leaves a relaxing faint smell on your skin for a few hours.
Courtney W.
Cambridge, MD
I love this! I actually bought the duo with the matching lotion from bath and body works during their semi-annual sale. Heads up, the best time to stop there. I got them 50% off, score
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
The Bath & Bodyworks Stress Relief line is one of my top favorites. We have already gone through 4 of these full size bottles and we never travel without the travel size bottle in our kit. The scent is wonderful and is a true stress reliever. I buy all my Bath & Bodyworks products from the store itself because they come up with some great deals from time to time!
Stephanie R.
Portland, OR
I love being able to come home after a long day at work and relax in a nice hot bubble bath. This aromatherapy is amazing. I leave the bath feeling incredibly relaxed. I smell great. The smell stays on my skin and with me until I fall asleep. I feel like I get a better night sleep after relaxing with the fragrance. The smell helps to clear my sinuses and relaxes me in a way that no other bath or shower gel had before.
Marissa E.
Johns Island, SC
At first I thought i'd hate it because of the scent, but mixed with the shower steam this stuff is AMAZING! absolutely worth the price point, as i genuinely do feel less stressed every time i use it. I have also repurchased multiple times, and gifted to friends who love it
carolyn p.
Ridgewood, NY
This is one of my favorite body washes from the stress relief line. It's so relaxing. Lathers beautify. I even throw into my bath for extra bubbles plus the added smell. The smell does linger for a little bit once you exit the bath. But not for too long. I have the lotion and candle as well i just love this smell.
Priscilla V.
Does this really relieve stress?
Valerie L.
Does this smell exactly like the candle? Also how does it do as a "foam bath"? Some I have tried don't exactly get super bubbly when using it in a bath.