Add a Photo
Bath & Body Works Bath & BodyWorks Signature Collection Exotic Coconut Shower Gel

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#327 in Body Wash
Photo (1)
Linda W.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL

I can't do without my Bath & Body Works shower gel. I love so many of their scents but one of my favorites has got to be the coconut shower gel. It reminds me of the beach with that coconut smell of suntan lotion. (and living in Florida I smell that a lot) It is fragrant, cleans well and leaves my skin soft. I usually wait for a sale & pick up a boatload of different scents - well worth the money!
Hannah G.
Hannah G.

I LOVE this lotion. I used to not be a fan of coconut/tropical type lotions, but because of this lotion I am! I use it on my legs every time after I shave and I feel like it leaves my legs super soft and smelling good for longer than other lotions. I think it's worth the price and bath and body works has a lot of sales so it's good. I actually ran out recently and need to get more!
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.

I love love this scent just heart💔broken that they no longer make this one. But I do use other scents that are retired 🙁. I'm still trying to find other scents that I can get up and go bye. I don't mind that I have to buy my other scents online. But I would recommend Bath & Body Works to anyone who has not tried it
Claire H.
Claire H.
Hayes, VA

I loooove the smell of this body wash! It lathers really well and the exotic coconut has a twist on the original coconut smell. The scent lasts for hours and not only does it clean but it moisturizes as well. The only downfall of this body wash is the price other than that I will definitely be using again
Zally A.
Zally A.
Beaverton, OR

The smell is AMAZING with this product. Every time I use it I feel like I am on a tropical vacation. With that said however I feel like there is a small quality issues with this brand as a whole and sometimes I feel like my normal body wash leaves my skin feeling better than Bath and Body Works products.
Mia P.
Mia P.
Lowell, MA

I've always liked how Bath & Body Works' shower gels have produced a good amount of lather, and they smell great. I like that this particular variety of body gel has a smell that reminds me of summer (something to consider maybe during the winter when you need a boost of sunshine while blizzards rage).
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.

This bottle contains all the wonder of the beach is an exotic fragrance definitely adore if you combine with other products of this fragrance will feel like holiday is spectacular I would like the dispenser was more practical
I recommend it because you will love especially if you love coconut
Helen G.
Helen G.
Henderson, NV

Love using any flavor of B&BW Shower Gels or Bubble Baths for Bubble Bath part of my shower then tub then shower routine. Great scents that stay w/u. Great soft gentle cleansing for the most sensitive skin but works great w/exfoliating scrubs & the lather stays when using pumice on your feet.
Susan F.
Susan F.
Baldwinville , MA

I love exotic coconut shower gel from bath & body works , this is such a great smell it makes me want to eat coconut after I shower lol. I find that out of all the body soaps I have used other than bath & body's that you have to use more of the product to achieve the cleanliness you desire .
ashley c.
ashley c.

Love how this body wash smells. It lathers up wonderfully, and it smells amazing. My skin feels soft and glows after using it. The price is great (usually part of the buy 3 get 3 free). It is gentle enough for any skin type. I will continue to buy this product because I really enjoy it.

Join Now