Bath & Body Works Bath Body Works Winter Cranberry 8.75 oz Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Carolyn M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

PiecesOf C.
Ok, I just wrote that B&B is a store for children and teenagers bc their products are too (sweet) strong scented for adults.

This one is an exception. My mother received this as a Christmas gift exchange in her office. Not a fan of B&B either, she asked me if I wanted it. Being that it was only had soap, not lotion and that I couldn’t smell anything while holding it in my hand, I said, “sure, I needed to buy hand soap anyways so this says me money now.”

Tried it that night when I got home. First, grumpy bc I realized it was a foam; I hate foams bc I feel like your cheated out of soap and have to use more product. BUT Very pleasantly shocked! The foam actually wasn’t typically all foam, no soap. It gave out soap! Plus, the scent was a very soft mild cranberry floral smell. I wanted more for the other bathroom.

Now B&B that’s how you do scents! Mild and soft.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works Bath Body Works Winter Cranberry 8.75 oz Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
I love this soap. You can buy them on sale and if you join their email group you can get further savings by getting coupons. I beauty of this soap is that you can buy several and use them in all your powder rooms and kitchen. They smell so nice and add aroma to the bathroom as you use it. The added bonus is that it is antibacterial!. Remember when washing your hands to recite the alphabet to get your hands really clean. Don't forget those thumbs!
Angela M.
Fullerton, Ca
Nothing says "Welcome to Winter" like Bath & Body Works' seasonal fragrances. I love catching the sales and being able to buy three for the price of two whenever possible.

The scent of Winter Cranberry is pleasant and light, and also long lasting. Through the day, between hand washing, I not only smell good, but the softness of my hands is also wonderful.

I definitely will purchase this scent again, when it becomes available.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Bath and Body works hands soaps are the only hand soaps I will use. I especially love the foaming ones and I buy them all the time. The variety of scents that they have is amazing! I love the winter cranberry scent! It smells so good with a perfect blend of guilty and sweet. It's a great scent to have around the holidays!
Bianca R.
Orlando, FL
We absolutely love the Gentle Foaming Hand Soap from Bath & Body Works! It's my husbands favorite! We always stock up on multiple scents during the semi-annual sale. It lathers better than anything you can get at the store. We fight over who gets specific scents! (haha)
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
I love the Winter Cranberry scent and this would make a perfect friend or neighbor gift. I am not a fan of the gentle foam because I feel I have to use several pump fulls to get my hands clean. I like the deep cleansing with beads hand soap in the same scent.
Cassandra M.
W Middlesex, PA
I really like their season collections. The winter one displayed scents that appealed to me. I liked this hand soap because of the aroma. I also really liked how it had beads in it instead of it being foam based. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Jennifer H.
Elizabethtown, PA
Smells nice. Cleans well without leaving my skin dry. Definitely met with what I was expecting to get out of a hand soap. Only thing I didn't like was that it didn't stay foamy as I rubbed it in. The typical price is a little pricey but I usually buy things on sale. Overall a good purchase.
Colleen V.
Lancaster, CA
I never bought this product myself I used it at a coworkers house. It had a very nice Christmas season smell to it which I loved. I also liked the foamy soap a lot seems like you're using less product but gaining same benefits. I would definitely purchase this product myself.