Bath & Body Works Bath Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel 10.0 oz Shower Gel uploaded by Carli S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is anyone else not that big of a fan of this scent?2 Answers
Hannah B.
Boise, ID
this is all of my christmas dreams come true. not to mention, they redid the packaging (and coloring) so the liquid is now a soft pink and it makes my heart so happy. i absolutely love the scent and it doesn’t overpower
M'leigh A.
I lovvvvve Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean, it smells so good!!! I usually wait until they have sales on their body washes and I can get them for super cheap. Totally worth it then! I don't think I'd pay full price for the size of bottle that you get.
Hannah V.
Saraland, AL
This stuff was my FAV as a kid! I wanted anything sweet, sugary, and vanilla! This particular scent was released during the Christmas holidays each year, and I was always first in line to get it! And you know I got that lotion, too!
Krystal M.
Rochester, NY
This is my absolute favorite holiday scent and body wash. It smells so good! I am typically a fan of baking scents for my body wash and lotions. This one is just an absolute classic. It smells so yummy and I feel like it stays on my skin all day. It lathers well and isn't harsh at all. I would highly recommend.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I absolutely love Vanilla Bean Noel! It is one of my favorite scents and smells great all day and night. Long lasting for sure. It makes my skin feel soft and silky. It's affordable for all budgets! I would highly recommend picking this up around the holidays!
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
When I started using bath and Bodyworks products 10 years ago this was my number one go to smell. I love that they still have them Every single year and every once and a while they change up the packaging I love the smell of vanilla and it's one of my favorite still to this day
Katie A.
Des Moines, IA
This is my absolute FAVORITE scent from B&BW. I love it so much. I wait all year for it to come out. When it does i stock up!! Lotions, shower gels, body mists, just all of it. It reminds me of sugar cookies and warmth and home.
Sophie H.
Skippack, PA
I wait all year for Vanilla Bean Noel to hit the shelves so I can stock up again. The scent is amazing and not overwhelming like some scents. I use it daily! It is a bit pricier than I'd like to spend, but certainly worth the money.
Taylor C.
This is my absolute favorite of all the holiday scents I stock up on it every year, it's nice enough of a scent to wear year round in my opinion. No complaints over here
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
You can never go wrong with a vanilla lotion as a gift or for yourself! I love vanillas, it's just a nice coat scent but it's just perfect during the fall and winter seasons!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Is anyone else not that big of a fan of this scent?