Bath & Body Works Bath Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel 10.0 oz Shower Gel uploaded by Carli S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Is anyone else not that big of a fan of this scent?2 Answers
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
I love these seasonally scented soaps from Bath & Body Works! They smell so nice and the smell continues to stick to you even after you wash off the body wash. I got it as a gift, so the price was right :) I just love how luxuriously foamy it gets and its makes me feel clean. My only complaint is my skin feels slightly dry after I use this kind of soap so I have to use it in moderation or moisturize as soon as I get out.
Stacey G.
Monroe, MI
This is probably my all time favorite Bath & Body Works scent. I wear it year round. It makes me think of good times making Christmas cookies. I like the Bath & Body Works shower gel because it does not irritate my skin, and it moisturizes very well. I highly recommend their body washes if you've ever had skin irritations from others in the past.
Ann S.
Ewa Beach, HI
This is my favorite Bath and Body shower gel ever!!! The scent just makes you think of and feel Christmas! I buy a few so that I can have extras when the holiday season is over. I like how the soap lathers up and the scent is just amazing! The scent is not strong in your skin after its dried so I wish the scent carried on my skin afterwards.
Susan R.
East Wareham, MA
This is my absolute favorite scent from Bath and Body Works. I stock up every year when it is released for the season, and use it year round. It has a soft vanilla scent that isn't over powering. It's usually available at Christmas time, but can be found throughout the year as supplies last. Definitely one of the best.
Sarah S.
Middletown, RI
This is one of their reoccurring holiday scents, found only at Christmas. I find the scent to be to sweet for my liking, like all Bath and Body Works products the price is a bit expensive and but well worth it. I have used this product only once, I recommend it to someone who doesn't mind smelling really sweet.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This is one of my absolute favorite holiday scents from bath and body works! It's such an amazing warm almost bakery type of vanilla scent, like Christmas sugar cookies. I love using the shower gels because the scents really linger on the skin. They don't dry you out and the whole bathroom smells amazing!
Bianca N.
Portales, NM
Smell is ok , not really my most popular scent that I enjoy. This was a Christmas scent so it wasn't much just reminded me of Christmas. I received it as a gift so I did not pick out the scent myself. But I did see it at my local bath and body works. I guess I would recommend to those who love christmas
Jeehan D.
Charleston, SC
Love this shower gel! The scent is perfect for the holiday season and reminds me of a Startbucks Vanilla Bean Frappe. Perfect consistency and gets the job done. It scent lingers on your skins after drying off and really intensifies when you use the same scented lotion. I would definitely recommend.
Teneshia T.
Lena , MS
Love all bath and body works products, the vanilla scent is always a fravorire when you can't decide. You can never go wrong. I always buy mines Crome the bath and bodyworks store. The lotions are long lasting to me but not the fragrance or body washes, I would still definitely buy them though.
Sage B.
Johnstown, PA
Smells good and makes you really softđź’• I really like how a lot of the bath & body works products have Shae stuff in it. Itwas a bit expensive $12.55 but it was worth it! I got the lotion and body spray and hand sanitizer too for about $40 and now I'm soft and clean and I smell good đź’•
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Is anyone else not that big of a fan of this scent?