BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Anti-Bacterial Pocketbac 1 fl oz see more...

• is the peppermint overwhelming?3 Answers
  • Do you like this one better than the others?1 Answers
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Anit-bacterial Hand Gel Pocketbac 1 Fl Oz
Aylen M.
Aylen M.
I love this scent!! I always stock up around Christmas because it's only available then. This is a convenient size and always leaves your hands feeling soft, clean and smelling great. I keep a little container in my glove box filled with Bath and Body 1 oz size hand sanitizers. I call it my hand sanitizer bar. My friends get in my car and that's the first thing they go for. I find them very useful when you get back in the car from shopping and pushing a cart or just filling up at the gas station.
Sharon T.
Sharon T.
Rosangel S.
Rosangel S.
Hollywood, FL
Since winter time is sadly not going on right now, I haven't been able to get my hands on twisted peppermint! But when December comes, I sure will stock with as much as I can of that fragrance (anti-bacterial, body mist, lotions, soaps, etc) in general, bath and body works have truly on of the best anti-bacterial I've ever tried and I love their sales on anti bacterials! The twisted peppermint isn't too strong nor has a weak smell. It refreshes my hands and gives them a nice smell. Recommend it.
Cherie F.
Cherie F.
Prairieville, LA
This little hand sanitizer is perfect for on the go! It smells very pepperminty and the scent lingers for a bit. I enjoy the twisted peppermint scent, although it's not my favorite. It absolutely does the job. I order a few of these in different scents each time I shop online at Bath & Body Works. I do wish there were a larger selection of the little holders. I like to hang them on each of my bags. They are very fun! I'd definitely recommend anyone to try these pocketbacs!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a bath and body works fanatic and can on and on all day about how great they are, the customer service is and their products. If I had the option to give more than 5 stars, I most certainly would do so. Twisted Peppermint is a favorite of mine, especially as my go to Holiday scent. It smells amazing, feels amazing, doesn't dry out your hands, and it gets you in a festive mood. Perfect for a stocking stuffer. 5 hand gel sanitizers for $5??? Yes please!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
I am a huge fan of these little hand sanitizers. I have 4 different one for different occasions. The peppermint is one of my favorites(before stress relief which is top) the scent just helps to wake you up a little and stays for at least an hour before the scent disappears. Plus it doesn't dry your hands out as bad as purell does. I repurchase these ever two weeks. You can never have enough. Plus they're only a dollar. Who wouldn't want this?! 😀😊😊
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Charleston, WV
I love it! I keep this in my purse so I can use it when I'm out shopping.

It's a great value, and every time I put it on someone remarks that I smell like Christmas. I don't have to use too much, and it doesn't dry out my skin.

I feel better carrying this around - sometimes I worry about catching colds or the flu when it's going around - I definitely want to protect myself and this makes it so easy.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Evansville , IN
I absolutely love Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. I am a school teacher so I use them often and they don't dry my hands out like some other types do and they smell amazing. I would highly recommend these to anyone wanting an amazing product. I have a collection of these and will continue to purchase them. My students a lot of times buy these for me as gifts because they know I love them.
Bea K.
Bea K.
Medford, NY
Twisted peppermint has always been one of my favorite minty smells, because it have just a hint of sweetness to it. I gave one of these little hand sanitizers to my best friend as part of her Christmas gift and she fell in love, she ended up buying it in the the other products as well. If you like a sweet minty smell around the holidays, that doesn't smell artificial, this is the one for you.
Carli M.
Carli M.
Jonesboro, IN
I have been an avid germ x user for years and when I discovered bath and body I got a little excited. They have tons and tons of scents to choose from that anyone can find a scent they love. Perfect for on the go and easy to pop in your purse. I will say that some of them have an overwhelming scent thats too strong for me. You just have to find the scents that work for you! Happy hunting! :)
emma ☀.
emma ☀.
is the peppermint overwhelming?
Triana U.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
Do you like this one better than the others?