BY BATH & BODY WORKS #40 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Anti-Bacterial Pocketbac 1 fl oz see more...

Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I have this stock-piled love it! Reminds me of Christmas time. This anti bacterial hand gel only takes a little bit to go a long away. It smells amazing! Plus keeps the germs away. The bottle is small and can be tossed in gym bag, backpack, and even purse. My kids even carry them with them to keep the germs away.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Anit-bacterial Hand Gel Pocketbac 1 Fl Oz
Tabbi A.
By far my favorite winter smell from Bath and Body works! It smells so minty and fresh. If you are not a fan of stronger smells this may not be the route to go but if you don't mind that, I definitely recommend adding this to your winter collection. It has a very reasonable price as well. And most importantly, it's cruelty free! A must have!
Shellby M.
I love this sanitizer it smells so good like candy canes perfect for winter time I love to give these as gifts to others for the holidays. They normally have a 5 for $6 deal so it’s well worth it!
Sylvia C.
La porte, TX
I love most things peppermint and this is a favorite. I love that I can keep my hands sanitized in any situation and smell good. I don't like the way unscented sanitizer smells , so I'm so happy Bath and Body Works has such amazing scents. Plus they have great deals and sales so I can stock up for Christmas present and myself!
Cory S.
I love the smell of this stuff! It's super easy to throw in my purse and take it whereever I need it. I am quite insistent on having hand sanitizer with me, and I love having ones tht smell good. This formula is effective but can dry your hands out if you use it often and don't moisturize.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
I wasn't sure I'd even like this when i found it in store but oh my word I fell in love! I use it on a daily basis and keep it in my purse for on the go! I got it at Bath and Body Works on Black Friday and couldn't be more pleased! I'd recommend this to anyone!!
Ashten B.
Crawfordsville, IN
Working in healthcare, I'm constantly washing my hands and applying hand sanitizer. I LOVE bath and Body's pocket hand sanitizers, but I especially LOVE the twisted peppermint one!😻 Who doesn't wanna smell like a peppermint candy?! it's so little and cute, it fits easily in my pocket all day for constant use. I love how smell good they are, the smell lasts a LONG time!
Shelby D.
My favorite holiday scent!! Love love the Anit-bacterial hand gel! Was very excited to find in this scent! Great price,great scent,and great product! Will definitely be adding these to my gifts this holiday season!!
Sharon T.
I love this scent!! I always stock up around Christmas because it's only available then. This is a convenient size and always leaves your hands feeling soft, clean and smelling great. I keep a little container in my glove box filled with Bath and Body 1 oz size hand sanitizers. I call it my hand sanitizer bar. My friends get in my car and that's the first thing they go for. I find them very useful when you get back in the car from shopping and pushing a cart or just filling up at the gas station.
emma ☀.
is the peppermint overwhelming?
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
Do you like this one better than the others?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a popular scent?