BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Anti-Bacterial Pocketbac 1 fl oz see more...

Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Anit-bacterial Hand Gel Pocketbac 1 Fl Oz
Shellby M.
I love this sanitizer it smells so good like candy canes perfect for winter time I love to give these as gifts to others for the holidays. They normally have a 5 for $6 deal so it’s well worth it!
Sylvia C.
Deer Park, TX
I love most things peppermint and this is a favorite. I love that I can keep my hands sanitized in any situation and smell good. I don't like the way unscented sanitizer smells , so I'm so happy Bath and Body Works has such amazing scents. Plus they have great deals and sales so I can stock up for Christmas present and myself!
Cory S.
I love the smell of this stuff! It's super easy to throw in my purse and take it whereever I need it. I am quite insistent on having hand sanitizer with me, and I love having ones tht smell good. This formula is effective but can dry your hands out if you use it often and don't moisturize.
Taylor W.
Searcy, AR
I wasn't sure I'd even like this when i found it in store but oh my word I fell in love! I use it on a daily basis and keep it in my purse for on the go! I got it at Bath and Body Works on Black Friday and couldn't be more pleased! I'd recommend this to anyone!!
Ashten B.
Crawfordsville, IN
Working in healthcare, I'm constantly washing my hands and applying hand sanitizer. I LOVE bath and Body's pocket hand sanitizers, but I especially LOVE the twisted peppermint one!😻 Who doesn't wanna smell like a peppermint candy?! it's so little and cute, it fits easily in my pocket all day for constant use. I love how smell good they are, the smell lasts a LONG time!
Shelby D.
My favorite holiday scent!! Love love the Anit-bacterial hand gel! Was very excited to find in this scent! Great price,great scent,and great product! Will definitely be adding these to my gifts this holiday season!!
Sharon T.
I love this scent!! I always stock up around Christmas because it's only available then. This is a convenient size and always leaves your hands feeling soft, clean and smelling great. I keep a little container in my glove box filled with Bath and Body 1 oz size hand sanitizers. I call it my hand sanitizer bar. My friends get in my car and that's the first thing they go for. I find them very useful when you get back in the car from shopping and pushing a cart or just filling up at the gas station.
Jenna H.
Parma, OH
I am a huge fan of these little hand sanitizers. I have 4 different one for different occasions. The peppermint is one of my favorites(before stress relief which is top) the scent just helps to wake you up a little and stays for at least an hour before the scent disappears. Plus it doesn't dry your hands out as bad as purell does. I repurchase these ever two weeks. You can never have enough. Plus they're only a dollar. Who wouldn't want this?! 😀😊😊
Kendra S.
Saginaw
I LOVE Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The scent is much better than the nasty smell of alcohol that other brands can't seem to get away from. It is easy to come buy sense there is a B&BW in my mall, but may not be as convenient for someone that has to drive a distance to find it. Although the price it a little high, I will gladly buy this product again, just for the wonderful scent!
Corrine B.
This hand-sanitizer is fantastic. It actually has a nice peppermint scent that is sweet and festive for the holidays. Most hand-sanitizer a dry out your hands and have a strong alcohol scent, no matter what their fragrance is, but this one has micro-beads that keep your hands soft. There is also no alcohol scent at all. You will walk around feel clean and minty like a candy cane.
emma ☀.
is the peppermint overwhelming?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a popular scent?
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
Do you like this one better than the others?