Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist Body Splash 8 oz New Style Packaging uploaded by Nicole B.Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist Body Splash 8 oz New Style Packaging uploaded by Keynu L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Amy T.
Mountain Home, AR
Very fresh & clean scent. Lightly sweeping the body. Not over powering as some other scents. I like spraying it on after a shower or late at night before going to sleep. Smell is super relaxing. The price & value is awesome as the bottle will last a while. Under $13.
Shastri P.
I get many compliments on this scent! People seem to like the vanilla-musk, woodsy notes. I enjoy it very much too. Light, but not overpowering. If you want it to last longer use the EDT ~and~ the lotion. Great as a daily, fine Winter mist.
Candous D.
This is one of my all time favorite scents from bath and body. I always buy more before i run out. I just think it is an amazing smell. I can know many ladies that use it as well. It has also been a great Christmas gift idea for many friends of mine in the past.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this perfume. It is one of my favorite fall fragrance sprays. It is a very sweet light musky smell and is perfect for autumn. I highly recommend this perfume.
Mallory P.
This is my favorite body mist. Was really sad to find out it was discontinued. I'll definitely miss it. I hope it comes back in stores soon.
Amy R.
The perfect light scent for the fall! I get so many compliments on this scent it is unreal! The spray also lasts forever.
Maria K.
My friend bought me this and I like it! It has a sort of musky sent mixed with syrup sort of! It's best for fall!
Lauren T.
New Phila, OH
One of my favorite scents from them. It is a very warm comforting smell that I like to wear all year round.
Maria D.
This is one of my favorite body splashes from bath and body I was sad to hear that they discontinued it
DarShanae J.
Gary, IN
Pretty fall scent. If you like a muskier scent lightened with a bit of vanilla, its perfect