Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist Body Splash 8 oz New Style Packaging uploaded by Keynu L.Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods Fragrance Mist Body Splash 8 oz New Style Packaging uploaded by Nicole B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Candous D.
This is one of my all time favorite scents from bath and body. I always buy more before i run out. I just think it is an amazing smell. I can know many ladies that use it as well. It has also been a great Christmas gift idea for many friends of mine in the past.
Maria K.
My friend bought me this and I like it! It has a sort of musky sent mixed with syrup sort of! It's best for fall!
Mallory P.
This is my favorite body mist. Was really sad to find out it was discontinued. I'll definitely miss it. I hope it comes back in stores soon.
Lauren T.
New Phila, OH
One of my favorite scents from them. It is a very warm comforting smell that I like to wear all year round.
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this perfume. It is one of my favorite fall fragrance sprays. It is a very sweet light musky smell and is perfect for autumn. I highly recommend this perfume.
Shastri P.
I get many compliments on this scent! People seem to like the vanilla-musk, woodsy notes. I enjoy it very much too. Light, but not overpowering. If you want it to last longer use the EDT ~and~ the lotion. Great as a daily, fine Winter mist.
Amy T.
Mountain Home, AR
Very fresh & clean scent. Lightly sweeping the body. Not over powering as some other scents. I like spraying it on after a shower or late at night before going to sleep. Smell is super relaxing. The price & value is awesome as the bottle will last a while. Under $13.
Maria D.
This is one of my favorite body splashes from bath and body I was sad to hear that they discontinued it
Amy R.
The perfect light scent for the fall! I get so many compliments on this scent it is unreal! The spray also lasts forever.
DarShanae J.
Gary, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty fall scent. If you like a muskier scent lightened with a bit of vanilla, its perfect