Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere & Silk Hand Cream 2.5 Oz. uploaded by Mk J.Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere & Silk Hand Cream 2.5 Oz. uploaded by Lauren T.Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Shea Cashmere & Silk Hand Cream 2.5 Oz. uploaded by Hawraa A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Mikayla P.
I am OBSESSED with this stuff! This lotion saves my chapped hands each year from the blistering cold winter weather. Although the snow is beautiful, the cracked hands are not. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone who has dry hands in need of some desperate moisture. Not to mention the delicious almond smell, the scent is amazing!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this stuff! It's one of my favorite hand creams that I have ever tried. It does leave a bit of a greasiness on your hands after applying, which goes away after a half hour or so after application. It helps mositurize my hands in the dead of winter and offers relieves for a few hours.
Angela J.
Arlington, VA
I love this Shea Cashmere hand cream because it makes my hand so incredible soft. You can feel the difference right away, and it can be long-lasting. The scent is very pleasant. The lotion is a very good value for the quality of hand lotion. I would buy it again, and I recommend to others!
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I absolutely love this product. It's one of my favorites ever from Bath and Body. This hand cream has such a fantastic, rich smell. It really does feel just as soft as cashmere. It provides hands with moisture that is long lasting- and again it smells GREAT. It's a part of the True Blue Spa like at B&B so it doesn't go on sale quite as often as the rest of the merchandise but every now and then you can get good deals on it. Definitely would recommend to use and keep in your purse for when you're on the go!
elisha g.
Powell, TN
I am a hairstylist so my hands at constantly are being washed so they cracked and dry especially in the winter. This lotion is my go to for that. It smells amazing. Not too perfumery more like warm beachy smell.
Laura R.
I love the smell and feel of this product. It leaves my skin super soft and moisturized. It's very long lasting, my legs are always soft for days after applying. It also smells of shea butter which is amazing!
Jessica B.
Portageville, MO
I love this lotion. It makes my hands soft and silky. This is not a heavy cream that makes your hands feel greasy and slick, this soaks in beautifully and leaves hands extremely soft. The only lotion I will use on my hands.
Savannah H.
Sumter, SC
I purchased this product from Bath and Body Works. I use this lotion every single day it's one of my favorite lotions. I brought because it because I love the scent it has and I would definitely recommend this lotion.
Imani R.
I love this lotion!!! It is a perfect mix of the cashmere woods scent and shea butter. It makes your skin feel smooth and very soft. I've had people ask many times what skin products i use and everytime they're surprised by my response. I definitely recommend this product for people to use.
Twila G.
Lewiston, ID
Cashmere is EXACTLY how this feels. Love this product, smells amazing. I'm a nurse and it leaves my hand feeling silky!