Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Forever Signature Collection Body Lotion 8 fl oz (236 ml) uploaded by Kay M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Forever Signature Collection Body Lotion 8 fl oz (236 ml) A sparkling, bright blend of colorful pink marigold and gerber daisy petals and lively, vibrant mandarin citrus inspired that expresses the revolutionary spirit of... see more...

NANA P.
somerset , NJ
yeah i ur so much cute you’re so cute i is my birthday so much fun to play for my dad and mom to come home early tomorrow and then he can will said that i you have get some good sleep you can get your dad mom stuff to you do you want me some money
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet pea is by far my favorite scent. I have used this scent for everything. My candles, lotion, body wash, body spray etc. it is very affordable and when ever I wear it, I always get told how I smell good. The scent is very settle and very tolerable.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
This is a limited edition scent that I believe came out in 2009. The scent smells just like the original Sweet pea to me but however is repackaged into this limited edition "Hippie" is what I like to call it packaging. It is adorable and hard to come by being that it is from so long ago and was a limited time offer and was discontinued shortly after its release. You can still find some pretty good deals online is what I did and I recommend. It's great to add to your collection and the packaging is cute.
Amanda M.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Even though I have a ton of favorites from bath and body works, sweet pea has to definitely be in my top three. I use not only the body lotion, but the body spray, body wash, and bubble bath. But since I'm reviewing the body lotion, I can confirm that it leaves a beautiful smell that lasts a long time and makes any area smooth. Would buy again over and over. <3
Lorie S.
Who doesn't love the Bath & Body's Sweet Pea Body Lotion? This scent is sweet, not overbearing and is long lasting. I purchase this straight from Bath & Body Works. Even though I love this scent, I usually have to use it along with an unscented lotion for extra moisture. That said I, still like this scent so much i will keep purchasing this item.
Christina C.
Staten Island, NY
I really love the sweat pea scent bath and body works has. I have it in the body lotion, wash, and perfume and it always stays on me. My only probelm is that the lotion is a little harshly perfumed and my skin is very sensitive and i often am red and blotchy after I use it. I actually stopped using the lotion and body wash all together because it jsut dried out my arms and legs and i was always itchy. As a person with sensitive skin, I always find myself wishing there was a sweet pea body lotion for scensitive skin that would be so much better!
Maranda C.
So I'm really in love with the smell ! It smells light ,clean and sweet ! The smell lasts too which is another thing I live about this product because if you Ave this lotion on and you forget the perfume you will be perfectly fine because everyone around you will be able to smell your sweet lotion in place if your perfume! Recommend to all my friends and family!
Magdalena S.
Brooklyn, NY
This lotion is great for use on my hands. It is light as well as it smells light. Wouldn't recommend a lot of body works products for people who have skin problems.. however if you use it just on the hands, I feel it is fine (I am speaking as someone with eczema.)
Hannah N.
Somerset, KY
I have bought a lot of differnt lotions from bath and body works and I belive my favorite scent is still sweet pea. I love the body lotion, it always leaves .y skin feeling so soft and it's a get scent that my boyfriend loves too. I not o ky recon mend it but I purchase it to put in gift baskets all the time.
Angel R.
Welch, WV
I LOVE this scent the most. These little hand soaps we're always useful the have during school. The school's hand soap wasn't't very great or it was never inside the dispenser. Getting these little things was useful if I was in a hurry and smelled great.