Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Forever Signature Collection Body Lotion 8 fl oz (236 ml) uploaded by Kay M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Forever Signature Collection Body Lotion 8 fl oz (236 ml) A sparkling, bright blend of colorful pink marigold and gerber daisy petals and lively, vibrant mandarin citrus inspired that expresses the revolutionary spirit of... see more...

Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet pea is by far my favorite scent. I have used this scent for everything. My candles, lotion, body wash, body spray etc. it is very affordable and when ever I wear it, I always get told how I smell good. The scent is very settle and very tolerable.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
This is a limited edition scent that I believe came out in 2009. The scent smells just like the original Sweet pea to me but however is repackaged into this limited edition "Hippie" is what I like to call it packaging. It is adorable and hard to come by being that it is from so long ago and was a limited time offer and was discontinued shortly after its release. You can still find some pretty good deals online is what I did and I recommend. It's great to add to your collection and the packaging is cute.
Maranda C.
So I'm really in love with the smell ! It smells light ,clean and sweet ! The smell lasts too which is another thing I live about this product because if you Ave this lotion on and you forget the perfume you will be perfectly fine because everyone around you will be able to smell your sweet lotion in place if your perfume! Recommend to all my friends and family!
Angel R.
Welch, WV
I LOVE this scent the most. These little hand soaps we're always useful the have during school. The school's hand soap wasn't't very great or it was never inside the dispenser. Getting these little things was useful if I was in a hurry and smelled great.
Christina O.
Brunswick, OH
The sent of the lotion is very strong I feel. After it sits on your skin for a while the smell becomes light and airy. I like the way it smells, but feel it is a little too per-fumy for my liking. To floral for me. It is a good scent for spring/easter.
Staci C.
YPSILANTI, MI
Bath body works body lotions are the best around, as far as long lasting scent, it's not runny like some other brands, I love that hours later you can still smell the scent, it's a little pricey about 10 bucks but there are always sales and coupons
Alyssa V.
Such a classic smell. I have used this since I was a little girl and love it so much. No matter what smells come out I always find myself getting a bottle of this! It's the perfect floral scent and i love it!!
Jennifer V.
Staten Island, NY
This is an old favorite scent. Sweet pea from bath and body works. I have it in the body wash and hand soap also. They always have good deals and sales and coupons. The scent is long lasting on me. Especially if you use the body wash first. I buy this all the time. And will continue to.
Skylar S.
I can't get enough of this lotion. The scent is great! Not too heavy but just enough so you can smell it on your skin through the entire day. The lotion seeps into your skin and keeps it soft. No greasy residue left behind and no super strong overpowering smells left behind either.
Myah G.
Keeps my skin soft and smooth all day long! So Smells sweet and like flowers, lasts all day and I always feel a boost to my mood and can't help but smile when I breath in the smell deeply.