Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Sweet On Paris Fine Fragrance Mist 8 oz (236 ML)

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ashley H.
Ashley H.
This is one of the sweeter, fun scents that Bath & Body works sold. It has a mix scent of cotton candy with another sweet treat. Unfortunately, I don't think they sell this scent anymore, but I believe Paris Amour is a close alternative. It was one of those scents that is sweet, but not too much to where it was overbearing (as long as you use a reasonable amount at least). One of those few scents that you could get for a young girl who is starting to get into wanting to use body mists that isn't a 'mature' or 'sexy' like smell
Kristiana K.
Kristiana K.
This fragrance is ok but it tends to wear for only about an hour or so then you can't tell its there. I love the smell of this its a light floral smell but not to overpowering.
Maggie M.
This is my favorite scent from bath and body works, I'm so sad it's discontinued, but it is kind of similar to the normal Paris amore scent just a lot sweeter.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
My go to mist, after shower or even on a day out ! This smells amazing, I love it
Summer M.
Summer M.
This scent is so beautiful. It has a sweet cotton candy ish undertone. And it has a (I can only describe as) a peachy smell. The bottle is bigger than it seems and is a good deal for the price. Would recommend
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
San Antonio, TX
I live this and yes it is discontinued but I still happen to have some left. I love all the bath and body works sprays they dont last long though so I only use them before bed.
Kaley L.
Kaley L.
This is my absolute favorite scent from the Bath and Body Works collection. It actually smells like cotton candy!! Unfortunately they discontinued it a few years ago...saving every last drop!
Maggie M.
Does anyone know of a similar scent to this? So sad it's discontinued and want an alternative