Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Strawberry Sparkler Signature Body Lotion 8 Fl Oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I must have purchased this online rather than in store. If I had smelled first, I would not have purchased. I like strawberry scents but his smells like strawberry mint orbit gum rather than just straight strawberry. I like that a little bit of the product goes a long way but I will be giving the rest of the bottle to a family member due to the scent
Deidra F.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Oh man when i first smelled this stuff i was in love! I gifed it to friends. Got a friend hooked on it also. I love that its not to strong of a scent. I have bad allergies so i cant wear a lot of scents. Love it love it love it!
Nicole C.
This was definitely my favorite scent! I used to use it every day,and then I sadly ran out of it. It was very gentle on my skin and the smell lasted all day long. 10/10 would buy again in a heartbeat if they still sold it!
Avery R.
Santa Cruz, CA
The scent of this lotion is very sweet and nice. However, the only negative factor of this product is that the scent does not last. It fades away after a short while. It's kind of pricey if you buy it in full price. There are usually sales going on that will get you the product for cheaper. I would recommend their product to others because it's a nice scent, I probably wouldn't buy it again though just so I could try out other lotions Bath and Body Works has and I also kind of already have a favorite that I'm going to stick to.
Azenet A.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this on a daily basis love how it's so easy to carry on anywhere for any occasion fit in my purse perfectly. The price is okay sometime it can be a but price but it is very gentle on the skin so i guess the price speaks for itself yes most definitely will I recommend this product to anyone!
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
THIS IS AMAZING. It smells like strawberries and champagne it's girly, feminine playful and sexy. It can be worn by girls of any age. The scent has great staying power and is moisturizing. I wish this was a permanent scent!
kalei s.
Has a nice scent to it, but I am not fond of this ones particular feel on my skin. I've used it once or twice, not often. I will say I like the scent, and maybe would prefer a spray. I would recommend if you don't have anything else, but I prefer some of bath and body's other products.
Cheyenne B.
This is by far my favorite smell and product from Bath & Bodyworks. It doesn't leave any filmy residue on my skin. I love the smell that lasts all day. If you time it right they have amazing sells and coupons!! I love saving money 😍😍 And love this product even more!!!
Brittany C.
I LOVE this lotion, it by far my fav. It has a little sparkle but not to much and smells amazing. It does keep ur skin from drying, i use it everyday sometimes twice a day. It is a little pricey but its worth it. It last for a while. I do recommend it to others.
Caroline V.
Cranford, NJ
My favorite lotion! Great scent, makes my skin smooth, and gives off a nice shimmer. I always go for this brand. Reasonable price and a wide selection of scents to choose from. I only need a little squirt to do the job so it lasts me a long time! Will buy again!