Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Strawberry Sparkler Signature Body Lotion 8 Fl Oz

By Bath & Body Works

#556 in Lotion
Photos (4)
Avery R.
Avery R.
Santa Cruz, CA

The scent of this lotion is very sweet and nice. However, the only negative factor of this product is that the scent does not last. It fades away after a short while. It's kind of pricey if you buy it in full price. There are usually sales going on that will get you the product for cheaper. I would recommend their product to others because it's a nice scent, I probably wouldn't buy it again though just so I could try out other lotions Bath and Body Works has and I also kind of already have a favorite that I'm going to stick to.
Maru B.
Maru B.

I love to use body lotion at night or when I wake up, but this one I like to use all day long, especially before I go to work, is very long-lasting and you smell its scent in your skin all day long, is easily to spread and I recommend even to teenagers, is good and perfect for who likes to use body lotion and feel good all the time
Azenet A.
Azenet A.
Fort Worth, TX

I use this on a daily basis love how it's so easy to carry on anywhere for any occasion fit in my purse perfectly. The price is okay sometime it can be a but price but it is very gentle on the skin so i guess the price speaks for itself yes most definitely will I recommend this product to anyone!
Rylie S.
Rylie S.
Mason, Wi

I love all of bath and body works lotions but this is an all time favorite the strawberry is perfectly balanced not too strong and lasts for hours i have semi sensitive skin and it moisturizes without making me red or itchy which is awesome i highly recommend this especially for summertime
kalei s.
kalei s.

Has a nice scent to it, but I am not fond of this ones particular feel on my skin. I've used it once or twice, not often. I will say I like the scent, and maybe would prefer a spray. I would recommend if you don't have anything else, but I prefer some of bath and body's other products.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Sidney, OH

I adored this lotion. The scent is amazing. It kept me smelling nice for many hours. It kept my body feeling hydrated for a long time and got rid of my dry skin. I love all bath and body works lotions, I am very disappointed that they discontinued this scent, it was my favorite
nikki c.
nikki c.
Branchland, WV

I love bath and body works. It's the greatest store ever! It alway smells so good. The lotion smells great. It's one of my favorite and lasts all day. I use it every day. I get it every time I go into the store. I would greatly recommend it and other lotions to everyone
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.

This is by far my favorite smell and product from Bath & Bodyworks. It doesn't leave any filmy residue on my skin. I love the smell that lasts all day. If you time it right they have amazing sells and coupons!! I love saving money 😍😍 And love this product even more!!!
Caroline V.
Caroline V.
Cranford, NJ

My favorite lotion! Great scent, makes my skin smooth, and gives off a nice shimmer. I always go for this brand. Reasonable price and a wide selection of scents to choose from. I only need a little squirt to do the job so it lasts me a long time! Will buy again!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

I LOVE this lotion, it by far my fav. It has a little sparkle but not to much and smells amazing. It does keep ur skin from drying, i use it everyday sometimes twice a day. It is a little pricey but its worth it. It last for a while. I do recommend it to others.
123...567