Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Signature Summer Vanillas Berry Body Lotion 8oz uploaded by Brooke C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alyssa F.
I so wish they would bring back the summer berry vanilla line! It was and still continues to be my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works! That says a lot considering I'm a B&BW junkie! The closest scent I've found to this is the strawberry lemonade candle from Walmart. I would give anything for them to bring this line back. It smells good phenomenal!!!!
Veronica M.
Katy, TX
This product isn't great. The scent is very similar to many others and isn't anything special. This entire collection is just disappointing. The vanilla is so sickly sweet unlike what vanilla actually smells like. I only gave it two stars because its a good lotion just a terrible scent.
Sara R.
Portland, OR
I have always been a big fan of the vanillas line. While my favorite is apricot this one isn't all that bad. The scent is good but does have a slight medicine scent to it. If you can find it on sale though I would recommend picking it up. I would purchase apricot vanilla over berry but it's still nice.
Iridian R.
Milwaukee, WI
Love the smell of this. I use this as one of my daily summer lotions when I just get out the shower. Has such a perfect summer scent to it that I don't put body spray or perfume on usually when I wear this. Scent last all day in my opinion.
Nicole M.
North Las Vegas, NV
This smells really good but I haven't seen this product in a long time. But, I still remember the scent and the quality of it. I bought this product from Bath & Body Works. I would recommend this product if you can still find it.
Paula B.
Wyoming, MI
I love Bath and Body products.I think they are a great value and they have good sales. This lotion is very gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling great. I would tell everyone to try bath and body. Summer Vanillas is a great scent. Would buy again
Ashley F.
Orlando, FL
This is my absolutely favorite scent. I would repurchase this a million times but unfortunately it's discontinued. It smells so fruity but creamy at the same time. It's the perfect scent all year round. I love it so much. Wish they would bring it back.
Holly K.
Marlton, NJ
OMG, I love the smell of the Summer Vanillas line. I think I own every single one of these luscious lotions! The scent lasts until evening, but if you want to reapply you can without feeling greasy. It's love! I highly recommend these lotions to everyone.
Lisa H.
Albany, NY
Who doesn't love bath and body works lotion. I have like a dozen of these little lotions. Always keep one in my bag. Quick moisture. Great value and price if you get it on sale. I would definitely recommend to anyone and would definitely buy it again.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
Bath & Body Works has some of my favorite lotions, soaps, etc. Anything vanilla scented always smells wonderful. Once applied, I always feel very clean and have nice smooth skin. I like the apply it twice a day.