Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Vanilla Noir Body Cream, 8 oz (226 g) uploaded by Miranda F.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Chaya K.
Vanilla Noir Bath and Body works signature cream is a Cream that smells very good its good for traveling for its less amount of lotion. I bought this lotion at Bath and body works. Pros:"Is the good smell and texture that it has." Cons"Is that their is a less amount of lotion per bottle. I would recommend this so go and get it.
Tayla W.
Such an amazing product! I use this almost everyday and I feel it is a must have for every girl's collection! So highly recommended. It goes on smoothly and leaves my body feeling so smooth and flawless after :)
star v.
Atwater, CA
I love this lotion and everything from bath and body I love going there because it smells nice and they have many variety of things to chose from !!
Cheri S.
La Porte, TX
This is my favorite collection from. At hand body works!! Their scents last all day!!! It is so nice feeling on my skin.
Tonya H.
Love! Love! Love this! It smells so good! It isnt runny, its. Creamy and goes on the skin well. And helps dry skin
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love Bath & Body Works vanilla lotion!

It’s my favorite scent of mine!

They have great offers which are great!
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Omg I love this body cream! I buy anything vanilla from bath & body works! There lotions are amazing!!!
Kalle L.
Anson, ME
I love bath and body works, they have so many to choose from and they all smell so good.