Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Vanilla Noir Body Cream, 8 oz (226 g) uploaded by Miranda F.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Morgan D.
This lotion has a deep smell, but with the hint of vanilla to give it a little lightness. The texture of the lotion is nice. Bath and body works products are nice for their scents, but I would not expect a physical change or improvement of skin texture from these products. More like "play" lotions
Nadine T.
Lewiston, NY
I don't think this scent could be any more "classic". It's simple vanilla scent means it's a win for everyone. I remember it being the only scent my mother ever war as a child. If you apply too much, it can feel kind of oily but that's normally a user error. It's a great product, but not my favorite.
Ashley C.
Love the smell and for the price it definitely worth it, last me forever. So gental on my sensitive skin. The smell is wonderful and not too strong like some of their other stuff. I would recommend this product.
Ashley H.
Shady Spring, WV
This stuff is great. I get discounts on most of the Bath & Body Works items I use, so I have tried out nearly everything. This stuff is one of my all time go-to. I would definitely recommend. It smells wonderful as well.
Monifa B.
Jersey City, NJ
Bath and Body works is one of my favorite places to get fragrances and candles. I am a sucker for seasonal fragrances but you can never go wrong with anything scented Vanilla. I use it at work for when my hands get dry and I want to smell good!
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
I love bath and body works for everything! Lotions, perfumes, literally everything. They have really great deals around the holidays as well. Usually buy 3 get 3 free! I love the scents and variety they carry in store and online. There's something for everyone here!
Mandie B.
I love all the bath & body works body creams, they're so moisturizing and make my skin feel so good. I always use them when I get out of the shower. I don't particularly like this scent, but I will definitely use the other scents of body cream again.
Mary-Morgan H.
Anderson, SC
I love these products from bath and body works. This is one of my favorite scents because it is super simple but very adult like as well. It doesn't require you use a lot as well which is nice. The feel is also amazing, unlike some products I am not reapplying it 100x a day.
Ariana P.
This lotion smells so good and has always been one of my favorites. It smells so fresh and just like a vanilla cupcake but musky at the same time. I love this and their other scents like french honey lavender and forever sunshine as well. I would totally recommend this.
I absolutely love this body cream! it smells so good and it helps with my dried skin. The price for this product is reasonable because it smells delicious & pastas quite a while! I definitely recommend:)