Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Signature Collection COUNTRY CHIC Body Lotion 236 ml (8 oz) uploaded by Vanessah B.Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Signature Collection COUNTRY CHIC Body Lotion 236 ml (8 oz) uploaded by Lib B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does bath and body still carry this scent in the store. We have a...1 Answers
Anna M.
Wichita falls, TX
i loveeee this scent. although it is no longer available i loved when i could buy it. i shop here every now and then and when a good sale is aroung it is a little pricey but always has good sales a con is that it is always busy and i will continue to shop here
misty m.
This is my favorite from Bath and Body Works body spray and lotion. It smells like clean laundry and a walk in the woods at the same time. The scents combined transport me back to my childhood and when I used to take walks in the woods and just wonder at natures beauty. Then coming back and the house smelling like laundry just brought in from the line outside.....awesome!
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
County chic is one of my favorite fragrances. I loaded up on this lotion (along with the body mist) during their last semi-annual sale for around $4 a bottle, what a steal. Not only does it smell great and was purchased at a decent price, it's light weight, noticeably hydrates your skin, and does not make your skin feel oily.
karmen d.
Washington, DC
Worth buying during their semi-annual sale, when you can grab them for $4-$5 a piece. This lotion is very strongly scented so if you're sensitive to smells, this is definitely not the route to go. The consistency is not too heavy and not too light so it gives more of a "lighter" moisture.
Katie T.
This is my forever go to smell with Bath and Body's work! Its a perfect summer smell, you can tell it is a flower power smell! It makes the skin so smooth, and it is a lovely smell. I was able to find this in our local mall, the store has been there forever! I would recommend this to anyone who loves that strong flower smell.
Amber H.
Love it, absolutely smells amazing. It's got a floral scent that's not too heavy while some can be suffocating this one is definitely not. It's one of my wear every day smells and still doesn't get old. I would tell others try it out and I'll be buying it again.
Hayley B.
Fishers, IN
Love the smell of Country Chic. But I absolutely do not like the feeling that it leaves after you put it on. It feels greasy and like it is just sitting on top of your skin instead of it sinking into the skin. I wish they would create a lighter and less greasy lotion.
Vicky R.
Bakersfield, CA
I live for the summer and this scent is the perfect summer smell. I love all of this companies lotion, they make your legs and hands so soft and you can't for get how great the smell is, sometimes I will just put the lotion on and not any perfume. I always restock this scent when I run out.
Megan M.
Vale, NC
I love using Bath and Body works Soap and Lotion! Both leave my hands and legs feeling so soft and smooth! Its a very gentle product and the smell is amazing it is very Country Chic and smells like I'm in a field of sunflowers! I will continue to buy!
Ashley M.
Alto, GA
I got this lotion along with the spray from my sister last Christmas and honestly I'm hooked. I usually go for vanillas and honeys but something about this scent just pulls you in. And the price isn't bad either, at my local BBQ I can usually get it on sale. Amazing!!!
Samantha J.
Apopka, Fl
Does bath and body still carry this scent in the store. We have a couple of stores around us and I have not been able to find it in any of them. Just wondering and anything would help.