Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Signature Collection COUNTRY CHIC Body Lotion 236 ml (8 oz) uploaded by Lib B.Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Signature Collection COUNTRY CHIC Body Lotion 236 ml (8 oz) uploaded by Vanessah B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does bath and body still carry this scent in the store. We have a...1 Answers
misty m.
This is my favorite from Bath and Body Works body spray and lotion. It smells like clean laundry and a walk in the woods at the same time. The scents combined transport me back to my childhood and when I used to take walks in the woods and just wonder at natures beauty. Then coming back and the house smelling like laundry just brought in from the line outside.....awesome!
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
County chic is one of my favorite fragrances. I loaded up on this lotion (along with the body mist) during their last semi-annual sale for around $4 a bottle, what a steal. Not only does it smell great and was purchased at a decent price, it's light weight, noticeably hydrates your skin, and does not make your skin feel oily.
Katie T.
This is my forever go to smell with Bath and Body's work! Its a perfect summer smell, you can tell it is a flower power smell! It makes the skin so smooth, and it is a lovely smell. I was able to find this in our local mall, the store has been there forever! I would recommend this to anyone who loves that strong flower smell.
LJ H.
Erie, PA
This product has a very nice scent and provides great moisture. This lotion also has a good value for the price point, but the scent doesn't last very long on my skin after it has soaked in. However, i have very sensitive skin and this lotion made my skin burn and sting. For that reason, I would not repurchase.
aroob a.
Newark, NJ
This is a product that I have bought over and over because I enjoyed using it. It did last me a long while which was good. This lotion was most definitely gentle. It wasn't extremely pricey especially for the smell. I would definitely recommend it I have used it over and over and will hopefully continue to.
Vicky R.
Bakersfield, CA
I live for the summer and this scent is the perfect summer smell. I love all of this companies lotion, they make your legs and hands so soft and you can't for get how great the smell is, sometimes I will just put the lotion on and not any perfume. I always restock this scent when I run out.
karmen d.
washington, DC
Worth buying during their semi-annual sale, when you can grab them for $4-$5 a piece. This lotion is very strongly scented so if you're sensitive to smells, this is definitely not the route to go. The consistency is not too heavy and not too light so it gives more of a "lighter" moisture.
Ashley M.
Alto, GA
I got this lotion along with the spray from my sister last Christmas and honestly I'm hooked. I usually go for vanillas and honeys but something about this scent just pulls you in. And the price isn't bad either, at my local BBQ I can usually get it on sale. Amazing!!!
Hayley B.
Fishers, IN
Love the smell of Country Chic. But I absolutely do not like the feeling that it leaves after you put it on. It feels greasy and like it is just sitting on top of your skin instead of it sinking into the skin. I wish they would create a lighter and less greasy lotion.
Annabelle D.
Prattville, AL
Love love love. Perfect smell. Not too strong. I use daily after taking a shower. It's applies smoothly and leaves you smelling amazing for hours. My skin eats it up. I also have the body mist in this fragrance because I just love it so much. So many compliments. Yes.
Samantha J.
Apopka, Fl
Does bath and body still carry this scent in the store. We have a couple of stores around us and I have not been able to find it in any of them. Just wondering and anything would help.