BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Gift Set of Shower Gel, Mist and Body Lotion see more...

• I have been looking for a perfume that isn't so intense with the ...1 Answers
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
10/10 recommend. This smell is amazing. I use it every single day and I never get tired of it. It’s so soft and fresh smelling. I hate fruity smells and overwhelming smells and this is neither. It is very clean and refreshing.
Karen B.
Monticello, IL
I simply adore this clean fresh scent! It is like walking outside on a bright sunny day and smelling sheets on the clothesline. A fragrance that makes you happy every time you use it! Fantastic value for the price, the bottle seems to last forever (( but I always buy them 3 at a time so I never run out)).
💞😘 this one is my absolute favorite day wear scent! Thanks Bath & Body Works! And @influenster for giving me the opportunity to be a #MusesOfInfluenster
Crystal G.
This scent surprised me! I'm a warm vanilla sugar chick. My daughter bought a few different fragrances, and when I smelled Sea Island Cotton, I was caught off guard by the fresh, powdery scent. It's not overwhelming, where it triggers my sinus, and it's not too light that it goes unnoticed. It's the right fragrance for day or night. #LoveIt
Nikki M.
I love this one! It's the definition of fresh. It's good to mix with other scents as well to give them a little freshening up. I don't know what else to say.. It's cheap and the smaller one you can keep in your purse. It smells like fresh laundry and the sea with a tiny bit of powder in there too.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
This fragrance reminds me of baby lotion. It has a welcoming baby powder smell. Very similar to a fresh air smell. Like fresh linens. I really like it. It smells great.
Crystal Z.
If you are obsessed with the smell of clean laundry this scent is amazing! If fluffy were a scent it'd be this line! Only downside is its longevity is not the best, but I keep one with me so I have no issue reapplying!
Nancy C.
This is my absolute bath and body works fragrance favorite! Very fresh and breezy scent! Not overwhelming at all. Has a sweet note to it as well. It's not floral at all. I'm not sure what to compare it to, but it's a must have for a bath and body works collection.
Sarah R.
Love all of bath and body works products! This spray is my favorite scent. So fresh and clean! I always get compliments on it. Great value and not pricey! I have bought this multiple times and even have it in travel size. The scent never gets old! Love this!
Sandra D.
I don't have anything to say about this, but it's smell so good, and the price is not a lot and it last for a long time. work better if you apply it on your skin. When working out or exercise it's the smell you get. I love it is one of my favorite.
Jess W.
N Waterboro, ME
A light scent perfect for anytime of the year! The bottle is pretty and the cover is easy to get on and off. At the end of the day when I take off my sweater I can still smell the fresh cotton smell.
Nazareth A.
I have been looking for a perfume that isn't so intense with the fragrance but is nice for everyday. Is this worth the money ?