BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Gift Set of Shower Gel, Mist and Body Lotion see more...

• I have been looking for a perfume that isn't so intense with the ...1 Answers
Nikki M.
I love this one! It's the definition of fresh. It's good to mix with other scents as well to give them a little freshening up. I don't know what else to say.. It's cheap and the smaller one you can keep in your purse. It smells like fresh laundry and the sea with a tiny bit of powder in there too.
Sarah R.
Love all of bath and body works products! This spray is my favorite scent. So fresh and clean! I always get compliments on it. Great value and not pricey! I have bought this multiple times and even have it in travel size. The scent never gets old! Love this!
Sandra D.
I don't have anything to say about this, but it's smell so good, and the price is not a lot and it last for a long time. work better if you apply it on your skin. When working out or exercise it's the smell you get. I love it is one of my favorite.
Jess W.
N Waterboro, ME
A light scent perfect for anytime of the year! The bottle is pretty and the cover is easy to get on and off. At the end of the day when I take off my sweater I can still smell the fresh cotton smell.
Jessica L.
I would not recommend this scent. It doesn't smell as good as the shower gel. I was expecting it to smell fresh and clean but it has a strong powder smell, it is not good in my opinion.
Satakshi T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Got this for a friend as a gift and she loved it!! It has become one of my favorite as well..I would definitely recommend it to other people!! :)
Heather C.
Cedartown, Ga
This is my favorite scent. It's a light fragrance with a fresh & clean scent & feel. I use it everyday & it's not overpowering.
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
I spray this mist all over my room at night and I promise you, you'll knock out so quick it smells so nice and peaceful
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
This fragrance reminds me of baby lotion. It has a welcoming baby powder smell. Very similar to a fresh air smell. Like fresh linens. I really like it. It smells great.
Crystal G.
This scent surprised me! I'm a warm vanilla sugar chick. My daughter bought a few different fragrances, and when I smelled Sea Island Cotton, I was caught off guard by the fresh, powdery scent. It's not overwhelming, where it triggers my sinus, and it's not too light that it goes unnoticed. It's the right fragrance for day or night. #LoveIt
Nazareth A.
I have been looking for a perfume that isn't so intense with the fragrance but is nice for everyday. Is this worth the money ?