Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works P.S. I Love You Original Signature Collection Body Lotion 8 fl oz (236 ml) uploaded by lisa m.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
One of my all time favorite lotions and scents from the Bath and Body Works store. The smell stays with you for hours after putting it on and is very moisturizing. I have very dry skin due to psoriasis and it does not irritate it but smooths it. I would say the cost is very on point like most Bath and Body Works products are.
Sasha P.
I love all smells from.  bath and body works.  But the P.s i love you is one of the best in my opinion. Gentle, sweet and can be for any occasion.  I own so many bath and body work body lotions and shea butters.  ive bought more than once and if i run out, i will buy again if possible
lisa m.
Gainesville, FL
This review is not for the product above. For some reason,I am pressing the scent tab I want to review, and its not registering.

This tantalizing Body Lotion, is among one of my many Bath and Body Works fragrances and Body Lotions. I don't use a lot citrus based produts, but I couldn't resist, I waved the white flag. This lotion is one of my every day scents, and it smells sooo good on my skin.
Grace M.
Selkirk, NY
I like this moisturizer. It comes with a decent amount of product for its price and it smells very good. If you are looking for an intense moisturizer for your body I would not recommend this product to you because I find that I have to constantly reapply to get the result I a, looking for, but if you are just looking to add a little moister into you skin with a product that smells good then I recommend this to you.
Kelly C.
This product is okay. It smells god and moisturizes my skin for a long period of time, and makes it really soft. A sad downside is that it takes forever to soak into the skin, which is a huge problem for me. It also makes my skin feel sticky, which I hate. It is not worth its price and you are better off buying one of the Bath and Body Works body creams.
Jamie B.
Visalia, CA
This lotion smells amazing and has a really good price point. The. Only problem I have is that it makes me feel really oily. I can usually only use it sparingly on my hands. If I use it anywhere on my body it makes me break out. It isn't very hydrating. It feels like it sits on the top of your skin and never sinks in.
Ava p.
Melrose, MA
This smells so good and being able to go into the store and really smell it makes it so much better for your options. A con about this product is if you apply too much then you need to find somewhere else to put it. I would totally recommend this product to somebody who wants smooth and good smelling skin.
Hannah C.
Albuquerque , NM
I absolutely love this lotion, and most of the lotions that Bath and Body Works comes out with. It has a lovely scent and does a good job moisturizing the skin. For me, it lasts about 24 hours and keeps me smelling nice for about 12 hours. My only complaint about the product is that I find it to be a bit pricey. Paying $12 for 8 ounces isn't something I like to do, so I just buy it when it's on sale or clearance.
Tiane F.
I do love the way these leave your skin feeling, however... If you live in a humid climate like I do (Miami) things can get really sticky and gloopy really fast! I like to use these during the cooler months or at night when you are safe in your air conditioned house! Great scents!
Catherine C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love all these products! As a kid growing up I always bought them! Took the lotion and hand sanitizers with me! Never left the house without and hand sanitizer! They smell soooo good, love them a lot. Could be pricey but it's worth it! Recommend!!!