BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• It is never used it is noticed that it smells rich how mu...1 Answers
  • Que tal son los gel antibacterial de esta marca? Son buen...1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this size hand sanitizer?8 Answers
Bath & Body Works Bath Body Works PocketBac Hand Gel Fresh Sparkling Snow
  • "Love it smells good leaves your hands fresh and clean and also you won't taste it when you eat would recommend to everyone " in 5 reviews
Yryna R.
New Castle, DE
It's just about what everyone should have. An indispensable thing in travel. I have it in every bag. No trip in public transport does not pass without a sanitizer. And the smells ..... It's just super. As soon as I get out of my purse, everyone asks what it is. I recommend to everyone.
Victoria r.
me and my boyfriend low key go into bath & body works mainly for there personal sized hand-santiatizer. we have them all over our home and in our car and i can even carry it in my purse with no promblem
Echo S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love these and have used this scent once or twice. I keep a giant stash of the B&BW Pocket bacs for me and my son to keep our hands germ-free. I love how portable and adorable they are.

In addition to keeping germs at bay, I find these do a great job of cutting greasy feel from foods and other substances. While riding my bike, for example, my chain came off and after putting it back in place I used a pocket bac and a napkin to cut through the nasties the chain left all over both hands.

Always rebuy : )
Carol I.
Nazareth, PA
As I get older I know I am becoming more OCD regarding germs and bacteria. I absolutely love these PocketBac Hand Gels. I am never without one in my purse or carry on when I travel. I love that they are small and don't take up a lot of space. They also are small enough to be in a carry on when flying. The Sparkling Snow scent is fresh and light and doesn't linger to interfere with our perfume. These are a great find and you can even dress them up with the cute little covers that Bath & Body Words offers. I can't be without these.
Andrea M.
I think that the sent of these can be a little bit over powering . i feel like whenever i wear it it over powers whatever perfume I'm wearing. while it can be a little overpowering i do love the sent! i think they are a really good price and i think they are so convenient for someone on the go!
Heather B.
Gentry, AR
I love being able to use hand sanitizer on the go and with this product, i can do just that. This smells amazing on your hands after it dries and the little rubber cases that attach to your purse, backpack, or even stroller make it a convenient product to have. I give it 5 stars for accessibility, more for your money, and smell.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Okay I'm reviewing the picture which is fresh picked strawberries. This was the very first scent to hook me onto Bath and Body Works. It's so fresh smelling and super sweet! Everyone that smells it compliments me! If you like this scent try the marmalade and tangerine (you won't regret it)!
Nayeli A.
Bakersfield, CA
This bath and body work pocket ac gel fresh sparkling snow works like good and it it actually is long lasting cause I used it sometimes and it smells good that I told my sister to use it and she liked it she actually has a lot of this and I would recommend to other people
Vanessa T.
I love this product I'm a CNA and I always have hand sanitizer on me I love that it comes in different fragrances that all smelled so good and I love the way you can get little carriers for like your keychain to hang in your car to hang off your belt loop makes it so convenient to have just about anywhere you need it
Breyanna N.
Okmulgee, OK
This product is very good I love being able to sanitize my hands on the go it also doesn't smell too bad for being full of alcohol it's super cheap and very handy you can put it in the car in your pocket or in your purse or is even in your office you take it along with you everywhere this is a must-have
Do they still sell this size hand sanitizer?
kenia m.
Doral, FL
It is never used it is noticed that it smells rich how much it costs and where I can buy it?
Valentina B.
Que tal son los gel antibacterial de esta marca? Son buenos? Huelen rico?
Nelly A.
that smell seems very interesting since I love strawberries. that'll stop them smell is as good as I imagine? I hope your answers, beautiful