BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• It is never used it is noticed that it smells rich how much it cost...1 Answers
  • Que tal son los gel antibacterial de esta marca? Son buenos? Huelen...1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this size hand sanitizer?8 Answers
Carol I.
Carol I.
Nazareth, PA
As I get older I know I am becoming more OCD regarding germs and bacteria. I absolutely love these PocketBac Hand Gels. I am never without one in my purse or carry on when I travel. I love that they are small and don't take up a lot of space. They also are small enough to be in a carry on when flying. The Sparkling Snow scent is fresh and light and doesn't linger to interfere with our perfume. These are a great find and you can even dress them up with the cute little covers that Bath & Body Words offers. I can't be without these.
Echo S.
Echo S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love these and have used this scent once or twice. I keep a giant stash of the B&BW Pocket bacs for me and my son to keep our hands germ-free. I love how portable and adorable they are.

In addition to keeping germs at bay, I find these do a great job of cutting greasy feel from foods and other substances. While riding my bike, for example, my chain came off and after putting it back in place I used a pocket bac and a napkin to cut through the nasties the chain left all over both hands.

Always rebuy : )
Heather B.
Heather B.
Gentry, AR
I love being able to use hand sanitizer on the go and with this product, i can do just that. This smells amazing on your hands after it dries and the little rubber cases that attach to your purse, backpack, or even stroller make it a convenient product to have. I give it 5 stars for accessibility, more for your money, and smell.
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
I love this product I'm a CNA and I always have hand sanitizer on me I love that it comes in different fragrances that all smelled so good and I love the way you can get little carriers for like your keychain to hang in your car to hang off your belt loop makes it so convenient to have just about anywhere you need it
Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.
Milford, OH
This is without a doubt the perfect hand sanitizer. Unlike other hand sanitizers, this one doesn't dry my hands out. Instead, it leaves them feeling soft.
Also, this smells really good. It really captures the essence of sparkling snow. I think this should be available year-round instead of only during the holidays.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Bath and body works makes my favorite hand sanitizers. they are the perfect size to carry around in a bookbag or purse and they smell great! The only downside is that the smell can be a little strong, so i wouldn't use it in close quarters. it leaves my hands feelingmclean though, which is exactly what i want!
Breyanna N.
Breyanna N.
Okmulgee, OK
This product is very good I love being able to sanitize my hands on the go it also doesn't smell too bad for being full of alcohol it's super cheap and very handy you can put it in the car in your pocket or in your purse or is even in your office you take it along with you everywhere this is a must-have
Madison L.
Madison L.
Bath and body works is one of my favorite places to shop. One of my favorite bath and body works products are the pocketbac hand gels. I love how easy they are to carry around and I always have hand sanitizer with me. I love the Sparkling Snow. This scent smells amazing and lasts for awhile after using.
andrea m.
andrea m.
Litchfield, NH
I think that the sent of these can be a little bit over powering . i feel like whenever i wear it it over powers whatever perfume I'm wearing. while it can be a little overpowering i do love the sent! i think they are a really good price and i think they are so convenient for someone on the go!
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Okay I'm reviewing the picture which is fresh picked strawberries. This was the very first scent to hook me onto Bath and Body Works. It's so fresh smelling and super sweet! Everyone that smells it compliments me! If you like this scent try the marmalade and tangerine (you won't regret it)!
Do they still sell this size hand sanitizer?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Que tal son los gel antibacterial de esta marca? Son buenos? Huelen rico?
kenia m.
kenia m.
Doral, FL
It is never used it is noticed that it smells rich how much it costs and where I can buy it?
Nelly A.
Nelly A.
that smell seems very interesting since I love strawberries. that'll stop them smell is as good as I imagine? I hope your answers, beautiful