Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Pleasures Sun Ripened Raspberry Body Cream 8 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Pam V.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
So I know I'm pretty old school, but I LOVE the Sun Ripened Raspberry scent from Bath and Body Works. I've tried hundreds of Bath and Body Works products and I still always go back to the Sun Ripened Raspberry. The body cream is by far my favorite. It is so thick and creamy and lasts all day! Of course I'm all out of the Sun Ripened Raspberry but here is a pic of just some of the Bath and Body Works products that I currently have
Janie R.
AUSTIN, TX
Is there any 25-34 year old woman who doesn't smell a Bath and Body Works scent and immediately transcend into a middle schooler again? Sun Riped Raspberry especially does this for me, as it is one of the first Bath and Body Works scents I remember owning. The Body Cream is a bit thick for my taste, and leaves your skin feeling a little oily--but definitely not dry! But alas, I would buy this for the scented memories alone...
Rebecca B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff smells amazing (no surprise there, there's very few b&bw that don't smell great) & is super moisturizing but that's not even the best part! Idk why, idk how, idek what's different about this....but this is one of the only products I've ever found that helps soothe/minimize my psoriasis (an itchy, flakey, uncomfortable skin condition kind of similar to eczema). When they came back out with this I stocked up, lol
Alejandra S.
Orem
Bath & Body works was having a huge 75% off sale and I was so excited! I bought tons of stuff. My absolute favorite was the sun ripened raspberry lotion. It was only like $3.50 with the sale going on. I bought a ton of stuff ieven the 3 wick candles. I absolutely love the smell of it and it lasts a very long time which is also nice.
Melissa L.
Stockton, CA
Love, love, love this scent. It is my all time favorite. it is light and fruity. To me it smells like summer. Love that the scent lasts all day without being overpowering. Disappointing that this scent is no longer available. I wore it so much that many of my friends started using it also because it smalls so good
Katherine E.
Garner, NC
All bath and body works lotions are wonderful, this scent specifically reminds me of being young and care free. (funny how a simple smell can take you back.) Their products are well priced and they always have a good deal going on! I would also recommend their foaming handsoaps if you haven't tried them!
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
My all time favorite scent from Bath & Body Works! I love how the smell lasts so long and leaves my skin feeling absolutely luxurious! I was extremely happy when they brought this scent back, now only if I could convince them to always keep it! If you get it on sale, it is really cheap and last forever!
Iris O.
Las Vegas, NV
I love everything from Bath and Bodyworks!!! this is such a throwback!!! it reminds me of 2 decades ago when I first was introduced to Bath and Bodyworks!!! love the scent !!!! perfect moisturizing agents .....I will totally recommend this to others !!!! I get so many compliments when I use this lotion.
Sara M.
This body cream is super moisturizing. it's great for someone with dry skin. The moisture lasts throughout the day, so you don't need to reapply over and over again. The scent is nice and fruity and fresh. It's great for someone who likes fruity scents and needs LOTS of moisture in their skin.
Kayla-Matthew W.
Madisonville, Tn
The first time I used bath and body works lotion I got it as a gift. After I got it I started using it every day and now multiple times a day! It last so well but I love the way it feels and smells! It last longer than my perfumes! I really recommend for lotion lovers to try it!