Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

maricela f.
I received this and the lotion and I did NOT like it what so ever. I felt it smelled like medicine like the cherry cough syrup and was not impressed. I actually started to notice a sweetness on most of their scent after getting this.. not a fan.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Hands down my favorite Bath and Body Works scent of all time. The smell is so romantic and relaxing. I use this shower gel all the time whenever I can. This is the BEST signature collection ever. I was devastated when they retired it, but I believe you can find it online whenever you want and at the semis.
Jay E.
Mississauga
Always brought it for work and everyone always asks me what I am wearing. It always makes my hand get softer and moist. Definitely recommend it for everyone
Suzzette M.
I am head over heels for this shower gel. The smell is amazing. It makes my loofah smell really good but the scent doesn't last on my skin at all. I really don't mind that the scent doesn't last but i enjoy it while in the shower. I do like this shower gel so i will keep buying it
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
The Paris Amour products have a very juvenile vibe. They remind me of what I wore as a 90's kid. It is not a scent I would use again; it's too young for me. It's what you pair with Polly Pocket dolls and Hannah Montana school folders.
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
This is one of my favorite smells and formulas. I always buy a bunch n stuck up doing holiday season! Never gives me irritation and when used with set: lotion n spray, you smell like a goddess all day long!
Judith S.
I loved this product. Incredible smell, and good price in terms of quality-price. I love the smell that leaves on my body after showering and it last for long time after I shower. I recommend this product to everyone.
jomary c.
Los recomiendo. Tienen un olor riquisimo y duradero. Cuando lo usas con la crema el olor durara aun mas.
Stephany S.
Me gustan mucho estos productos ya que tienen larga duración en fragancia y mi piel se mantiene humectada y perfumada por horas.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga , TN
I love this scent! It's great for every day use because it's not too strong. It's not the most moisturizing lotion I've ever used but I do like to use it on already hydrated skin. It rubs in really well!