Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

maricela f.
I received this and the lotion and I did NOT like it what so ever. I felt it smelled like medicine like the cherry cough syrup and was not impressed. I actually started to notice a sweetness on most of their scent after getting this.. not a fan.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
I found this scent to be way too strong for me. I usually like Bath and body works products but once and a while there are a few that are just too strong for my personal liking.
Coffee ☆.
Its not the best in my opinion, I'm not a fan of this kind of scents its too not fruity, I love fruity smells so if you are not a fan of fruit smell this product is for you! Bath & Body Works
Wendy L.
Lakeside, CA
So flowery! The fragrance was pretty overwhelming. It was just as effective as B&BWs other products, but I didn't like the scent as much as their others. My son ended up using it for bubbles.
Priscilla B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
The scent is very strong and short lasting after I've left the shower. It smells good, but too intense. I feel clean, but dry after I've used it and I need to double up on lotion. I won't purchase again because the scent gave me a headache. I probably wouldn't recommend it either.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I recently purchased this but I don't really like the scent of this shower gel. It's too sweet for my taste. If you're in to sweet scents then you should give this a try.
Mandy H.
Loganville, GA
Not exactly my favorite smell, but I love the container and think it was a fun collection for them to put out at the time.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
The Paris Amour products have a very juvenile vibe. They remind me of what I wore as a 90's kid. It is not a scent I would use again; it's too young for me. It's what you pair with Polly Pocket dolls and Hannah Montana school folders.
Angie M.
Cerro Gordo
I have this fragrance, ok but not my favorite but will use it if running low on other fragrances.
Dilara T.
I do like this product I just prefer the body cream more then the gel but it's smells amazing which is always a plus