Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kelsey C.
I have this one and it's pretty good. I don't know how it smells like Paris but it's pretty good I would have to say.
Cyndee B.
I got this for Christmas, and I love it. The light beautiful scent of flowers is a nice soft smell! It's one of my favorites!
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Hands down my favorite Bath and Body Works scent of all time. The smell is so romantic and relaxing. I use this shower gel all the time whenever I can. This is the BEST signature collection ever. I was devastated when they retired it, but I believe you can find it online whenever you want and at the semis.
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
This is one of my favorite smells and formulas. I always buy a bunch n stuck up doing holiday season! Never gives me irritation and when used with set: lotion n spray, you smell like a goddess all day long!
Judith S.
I loved this product. Incredible smell, and good price in terms of quality-price. I love the smell that leaves on my body after showering and it last for long time after I shower. I recommend this product to everyone.
jomary c.
Los recomiendo. Tienen un olor riquisimo y duradero. Cuando lo usas con la crema el olor durara aun mas.
I received this as a gift a while back I now use it all the time. I use it all the time it's my go to. I keep it in my purse and use it all the time . It's perfect not oily nor dry. Definitely buying one as soon as I run out.
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estos productos, las cremas y los splash son divinos, los recomiendo. Muy buenos
Sam M.
Light, floral and fruity scent that will leave you feeling fresh! I also have this as a shimmer spray.
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
For sure my fav smell from bath and body. It just smells so pretty and last very long!