Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

maricela f.
I received this and the lotion and I did NOT like it what so ever. I felt it smelled like medicine like the cherry cough syrup and was not impressed. I actually started to notice a sweetness on most of their scent after getting this.. not a fan.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Hands down my favorite Bath and Body Works scent of all time. The smell is so romantic and relaxing. I use this shower gel all the time whenever I can. This is the BEST signature collection ever. I was devastated when they retired it, but I believe you can find it online whenever you want and at the semis.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
The Paris Amour products have a very juvenile vibe. They remind me of what I wore as a 90's kid. It is not a scent I would use again; it's too young for me. It's what you pair with Polly Pocket dolls and Hannah Montana school folders.
Emilee C.
Grand Rivers
This stuff smells absolutely amazing! One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. The scent really lasts, which I love. It's definitely a great value for the price and you can always get it even cheaper with the coupons they frequently send out.
Lindsay S.
This use to be one of my favorite bath and body works smells until they discontinued it it always seems like this discontinued the scents that everyone loves and replace it will a scent that does not even sell this was heaven in a bottle I wish they would bring this scent back I guess a girl can wish
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
This is one of my favorite smells and formulas. I always buy a bunch n stuck up doing holiday season! Never gives me irritation and when used with set: lotion n spray, you smell like a goddess all day long!
Judith S.
I loved this product. Incredible smell, and good price in terms of quality-price. I love the smell that leaves on my body after showering and it last for long time after I shower. I recommend this product to everyone.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this scent! It's great for every day use because it's not too strong. It's not the most moisturizing lotion I've ever used but I do like to use it on already hydrated skin. It rubs in really well!
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
I found this scent to be way too strong for me. I usually like Bath and body works products but once and a while there are a few that are just too strong for my personal liking.
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
I love the smell of this lotion and basically the whole paris collection sooo much, it's fairly priced, and is a great moisturizer, wish it had shea or coco butter in it although!