Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#316 in Body Wash
Photos (4)
Rose D.
Rose D.
Copperas Cove, TX
When I do have the money to buy this I do. I love the smell and would prefer to use it all the time. The quality is good.
Vianney B.
Vianney B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love it!!!! Is like my always to go.. is the smell how soft leave my skin after I showers love love it. Is just perfect
Anna F.
Anna F.
Minneapolis, MN
I use this shower gel every day, and have for the past 4 years. It smells great and leave me feeling clean. I love it.
Darci P.
Darci P.
Joplin, MO
One of my favorite all time scents! Love it all, lotion, held anything! Use a coupon to get it so it isn't too pricey.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Fairfield, CA
I love the scent of this body wash. I also have the rest of the matching products including the lotion and body spray.
Dixie G.
Dixie G.
This is the most wonderful smell for body wash I absolutely love it and it only takes a little to make a rich lather.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Ashland, KY
Great smell, long-lasting, Good price. Have bought it a few times. I use it every few months. Also like the lotion.
Cami T.
Cami T.
Fayetteville, NC
HANDS DOWN my all the favorite thing from Bath & Body Works! My go-to purchase, every single time!! Smells so good!
mary V.
mary V.
Mokena, IL
This is my favorite line from b&bw! I just love the smell so much! I love most b&bw studder but this is my favorite
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Cottage Grove, MN
Smells so good and easy to use! It's clean and doesn't get all over the place. Nice snap lid. It lasts for awhile!