Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#193 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Springfield, MA

This is my favorite scent of body wash and paired with the Paris amour body cream, my skin smells so good and feels so soft!
Sammy W.
Sammy W.
Dahlonega, GA

This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents! I always use their shower gel and Paris amour is one of my favorites.
Liliana Q.
Liliana Q.
Indio, CA

Love this scent. I have it in every product that it comes in perfume lotion body scrub all of it. I love the smell so much.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Loganville, GA

Not exactly my favorite smell, but I love the container and think it was a fun collection for them to put out at the time.
Rose D.
Rose D.
Copperas Cove, TX

When I do have the money to buy this I do. I love the smell and would prefer to use it all the time. The quality is good.
Vianney B.
Vianney B.
Elizabeth, NJ

Love it!!!! Is like my always to go.. is the smell how soft leave my skin after I showers love love it. Is just perfect
Darci P.
Darci P.
Joplin, MO

One of my favorite all time scents! Love it all, lotion, held anything! Use a coupon to get it so it isn't too pricey.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Fairfield, CA

I love the scent of this body wash. I also have the rest of the matching products including the lotion and body spray.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Minneapolis, MN

I use this shower gel every day, and have for the past 4 years. It smells great and leave me feeling clean. I love it.
Dixie D.
Dixie D.

This is the most wonderful smell for body wash I absolutely love it and it only takes a little to make a rich lather.

Join Now