Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#323 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Loganville, GA

Not exactly my favorite smell, but I love the container and think it was a fun collection for them to put out at the time.
Rose D.
Rose D.
Copperas Cove, TX

When I do have the money to buy this I do. I love the smell and would prefer to use it all the time. The quality is good.
Vianney B.
Vianney B.
Elizabeth, NJ

Love it!!!! Is like my always to go.. is the smell how soft leave my skin after I showers love love it. Is just perfect
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
Fairfield, CA

I love the scent of this body wash. I also have the rest of the matching products including the lotion and body spray.
Darci P.
Darci P.
Joplin, MO

One of my favorite all time scents! Love it all, lotion, held anything! Use a coupon to get it so it isn't too pricey.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Minneapolis, MN

I use this shower gel every day, and have for the past 4 years. It smells great and leave me feeling clean. I love it.
Dixie G.
Dixie G.

This is the most wonderful smell for body wash I absolutely love it and it only takes a little to make a rich lather.
Cami T.
Cami T.
Fayetteville, NC

HANDS DOWN my all the favorite thing from Bath & Body Works! My go-to purchase, every single time!! Smells so good!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Ashland, KY

Great smell, long-lasting, Good price. Have bought it a few times. I use it every few months. Also like the lotion.
mary V.
mary V.
Mokena, IL

This is my favorite line from b&bw! I just love the smell so much! I love most b&bw studder but this is my favorite

Join Now