Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#279 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Christina D.
Christina D.
Davison, MI

Love this I use it all the time. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new scent. It's such a soft beautiful scent my daughter even uses it.
Vonda G.
Vonda G.
Midland, TX

Love this smell, and so does my family. I always get complimented when I come out of my room! semi moisturizing. better if using the lotions as well
Abby C.
Abby C.
Canon, GA

This product smells absolutely heavenly! It's not oily like some lotions and soaks into the skin immediately and leaves you smelling fresh all day
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI

Smells pretty, a nice springy scent. Very feminine, not my all time favorite but definitely a nice mix up from my usual. More of a day time scent
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA

I have everything in this scent I love it! The lotion is nice on the skin and you can go without body spray cause the lotion adds a nice scent
Kelcey C.
Kelcey C.
Marshville, NC

I love Bath & Body Works Paris Amour. It has such a sweet smell with a kick. It keeps my skin soft and healthy. I can never get enough of it!!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Champaign

love love love the smell. It is the only scented lotion that I ever use. Have multiple bottles on hand. Does a good job mosturizing as well.
sophia A.
sophia A.

This stuff smells amazing. its extremely effective and useful,long lasting and a great price!
i recommend this to anyone with amazing taste!
Loredana S.
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL

If I'm not buying coconut, I'm buying this. This is a elegant fragrance for those who go out to fancy places or want to smell nice in bed
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Toronto, Ontario

I absolutely love this scent and I go back specifically for this one. It foams up really well with a loofah so I'd recommend this one

Join Now