Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#317 in Body Wash
Photos (4)
sophia A.
sophia A.

This stuff smells amazing. its extremely effective and useful,long lasting and a great price!
i recommend this to anyone with amazing taste!
Loredana S.
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL

If I'm not buying coconut, I'm buying this. This is a elegant fragrance for those who go out to fancy places or want to smell nice in bed
I like this lotion because it smells Good and it makes my skin not dry. I usually use this on my legs because they get dry easily.
Jeneffer C.
Jeneffer C.
Las Vegas, NV

I just really love how this smell it smell so great I love using this every day. The smell make me feel so comfortable with myself
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Palmerton, PA

Am absolutely obsessed with the scent and everything about it!!! I use it everyday and I always get complemented on smelling good!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Muncie, IN

Bath & Body Works always has great shower gel, and this one is no exception. It doesn't dry out your skin and it smells great!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

Not the worst or the best, but it's definitely okay! I don't think I'd purchase this specific scent again. I got it as a gift.
Cyndee B.
Cyndee B.

I got this for Christmas, and I love it. The light beautiful scent of flowers is a nice soft smell! It's one of my favorites!
Sammy W.
Sammy W.
Dahlonega, GA

This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents! I always use their shower gel and Paris amour is one of my favorites.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Springfield, MA

This is my favorite scent of body wash and paired with the Paris amour body cream, my skin smells so good and feels so soft!