Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#193 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Kelcey C.
Kelcey C.
Marshville, NC

I love Bath & Body Works Paris Amour. It has such a sweet smell with a kick. It keeps my skin soft and healthy. I can never get enough of it!!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Champaign

love love love the smell. It is the only scented lotion that I ever use. Have multiple bottles on hand. Does a good job mosturizing as well.
sophia A.
sophia A.

This stuff smells amazing. its extremely effective and useful,long lasting and a great price!
i recommend this to anyone with amazing taste!
Loredana S.
Loredana S.
South Elgin, IL

If I'm not buying coconut, I'm buying this. This is a elegant fragrance for those who go out to fancy places or want to smell nice in bed
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Toronto, Ontario

I absolutely love this scent and I go back specifically for this one. It foams up really well with a loofah so I'd recommend this one
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Palmerton, PA

Am absolutely obsessed with the scent and everything about it!!! I use it everyday and I always get complemented on smelling good!
Jeneffer C.
Jeneffer C.
Las Vegas, NV

I just really love how this smell it smell so great I love using this every day. The smell make me feel so comfortable with myself
I like this lotion because it smells Good and it makes my skin not dry. I usually use this on my legs because they get dry easily.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

Not the worst or the best, but it's definitely okay! I don't think I'd purchase this specific scent again. I got it as a gift.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Muncie, IN

Bath & Body Works always has great shower gel, and this one is no exception. It doesn't dry out your skin and it smells great!

Join Now