Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• "I love this shower gel because it smells amazing and is moisturizing while also cleaning well. It has a lovely sweet, floral scent that I love to use. I use bath and body works daily and I love how the formula doesn't change no matter what scent you choose." in 8 reviews
  • "This is my second choice over the Japanese blossom. It has this sweet fragrant scent! Smells good all day when you fallow with the body lotion! I have a sensitive skin to some lotions and this doesn't make my skin flare up. " in 5 reviews
Miranda K.
Just like with any shower gels, the scent doesn't seem to stay on me. Maybe it's just something I do. Other than that, it's really nice and keeps my skin soft.
Tyana H.
This is my favorite to buy from this company I love the smell and it very long lasting , I brought this not that long ago for myself I'm obsessed with it .
Jessica H.
Norristown, PA
Love this scent one of my favorite bath and body works lines. 10/10 favorite lotion I use it after every shower. I always stick up when I go in the store.
Christina D.
Davison, MI
Love this I use it all the time. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new scent. It's such a soft beautiful scent my daughter even uses it.
Vonda G.
Midland, TX
Love this smell, and so does my family. I always get complimented when I come out of my room! semi moisturizing. better if using the lotions as well
Abby C.
Canon, GA
This product smells absolutely heavenly! It's not oily like some lotions and soaks into the skin immediately and leaves you smelling fresh all day
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Smells pretty, a nice springy scent. Very feminine, not my all time favorite but definitely a nice mix up from my usual. More of a day time scent
Kelcey C.
Marshville, NC
I love Bath & Body Works Paris Amour. It has such a sweet smell with a kick. It keeps my skin soft and healthy. I can never get enough of it!!
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have everything in this scent I love it! The lotion is nice on the skin and you can go without body spray cause the lotion adds a nice scent
Hannah B.
Champaign
love love love the smell. It is the only scented lotion that I ever use. Have multiple bottles on hand. Does a good job mosturizing as well.