Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#279 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Isis G.
Isis G.
Las Cruces, NM

This is my top favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I use it every morning and the scent lasts almost all day. I highly recommend this product if you like floral smells.
Jessica Lynn N.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN

I recently purchased this but I don't really like the scent of this shower gel. It's too sweet for my taste. If you're in to sweet scents then you should give this a try.
Miss T.
Miss T.

I use this lotion in the plane when my hands get super dry. Instantly hydrates and rejuvenates my skin. Doesn't feel
Sticky or leave a residue. Sinks right into my skin.
Ellie p.
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI

After using the PARIS AMOUR body wash from Bath & Body works, my skin was perfumed for an hour or two after. The smell fades but the wash gets your skin very clean!
Candace J.
Candace J.
Riverdale, MI

Paris amor is by far my fave bath and bodyworks lotion perfume and body wash I love the smell and it is so light and smells amazing it's what I get every time I go
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Calhoun, LA

My favorite smell from Bath and Body works. It's smells awesome. I literally am always stocked up on this one in the lotion and shower gel I love it that much!!
Miranda K.
Miranda K.

Just like with any shower gels, the scent doesn't seem to stay on me. Maybe it's just something I do. Other than that, it's really nice and keeps my skin soft.
Jay E.
Jay E.
Mississauga

Always brought it for work and everyone always asks me what I am wearing. It always makes my hand get softer and moist. Definitely recommend it for everyone
tyana H.
tyana H.

This is my favorite to buy from this company I love the smell and it very long lasting , I brought this not that long ago for myself I'm obsessed with it .
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Norristown, PA

Love this scent one of my favorite bath and body works lines. 10/10 favorite lotion I use it after every shower. I always stick up when I go in the store.

Join Now