Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Eva F.
Columbia, KY
Love this product. Smells really good and leaves your skin soft and smelling great. Use it whenever I buy it which is not too often unless it's on sale. It lasts a fair amount of time
Kady R.
Wetumpka, AL
You definitely can't go wrong with this signature B&BW scent! It's by far my favorite because of the very sweet and flirty smell it has! I have repurchased it multiple times and highly recommend it if you're interested in that sort of scent!
Candace J.
Riverdale, MI
Paris amor is by far my fave bath and bodyworks lotion perfume and body wash I love the smell and it is so light and smells amazing it's what I get every time I go
Melissa S.
Ferndale, WA
This is one of my favorite scents!!! I have the whole line - it is similar to an old scent that was discontinued (enchanted orchid) which I used all the time as well. The smell is not overwhelming but lasts.
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
After using the PARIS AMOUR body wash from Bath & Body works, my skin was perfumed for an hour or two after. The smell fades but the wash gets your skin very clean!
Katie S.
N Hollywood, CA
One of my all time favorite scents! It's sweet and floral and always reminds me of summer. I love the body wash because it foams up really well, rinses clean, and is very moisturizing.
I received this as a gift a while back I now use it all the time. I use it all the time it's my go to. I keep it in my purse and use it all the time . It's perfect not oily nor dry. Definitely buying one as soon as I run out.
Eryn L.
Carthage, TX
This has to be one of my all time favorite scents! I received it as a gift from my SIL and I wear it almost everyday! I highly recommend it for people who like a subtle sweet scent.
Tiffany T.
Calhoun, LA
My favorite smell from Bath and Body works. It's smells awesome. I literally am always stocked up on this one in the lotion and shower gel I love it that much!!
Miranda K.
Just like with any shower gels, the scent doesn't seem to stay on me. Maybe it's just something I do. Other than that, it's really nice and keeps my skin soft.