Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Courtney T.
Springfield, IL
I love the scent of this and it's not to harsh on my skin! One of my favorite scents!
Ashley C.
Boston, MA
I love this entire line (I have the shower gel, body lotion, body mist, and the hand sanitizer). I think it smells pretty great, although if you use too much, the scent can be too overpowering, but it's smells like love! Since it's the signature collection, it's a bit on the pricey side, but I would recommend!
Katlyn T.
Kelso, TN
It doesn't matter what sent it is, we ALWAYS have a shower gel from Bath & Body Works on deck! All the sents are amazing, you can even smell it on your skin hours after you've gotten out of the shower and I love how nicely it lathers up. I absolutely love this product and I will definitely be purchasing it over and over again!
Kendra A.
Dayton, OH
Absolutely love this scent from bath and body works. This shower gel lasts all day. It makes my skin soft and moisturizes for a long day out. With my skin being as sensitive as it is, it surprises me that I can use their products and not break out or develop a rash. I will continue to buy more bath and body works products.
Liliana Q.
Indio, CA
Love this scent. I have it in every product that it comes in perfume lotion body scrub all of it. I love the smell so much.
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN
This scent is a great spring scent. It is very floral and light, without being overpowering. I also think this would be a great option for a preteen or teen girl starting to show interest in perfume and lotion.
Melissa M.
Lotion is ok it doesn't keep you moisturized long. The smell is nice smells like flowers. Consistency is thin.
Sammy W.
Alpharetta, GA
This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents! I always use their shower gel and Paris amour is one of my favorites.
Jamie R.
Fairfield, CA
I love the scent of this body wash. I also have the rest of the matching products including the lotion and body spray.
Michelle C.
This is my second choice over the Japanese blossom. It has this sweet fragrant scent! Smells good all day when you fallow with the body lotion! I have a sensitive skin to some lotions and this doesn't make my skin flare up.