Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#193 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Calhoun, LA

My favorite smell from Bath and Body works. It's smells awesome. I literally am always stocked up on this one in the lotion and shower gel I love it that much!!
Miranda K.
Miranda K.

Just like with any shower gels, the scent doesn't seem to stay on me. Maybe it's just something I do. Other than that, it's really nice and keeps my skin soft.
Jay E.
Jay E.
Mississauga

Always brought it for work and everyone always asks me what I am wearing. It always makes my hand get softer and moist. Definitely recommend it for everyone
tyana H.
tyana H.

This is my favorite to buy from this company I love the smell and it very long lasting , I brought this not that long ago for myself I'm obsessed with it .
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Norristown, PA

Love this scent one of my favorite bath and body works lines. 10/10 favorite lotion I use it after every shower. I always stick up when I go in the store.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Davison, MI

Love this I use it all the time. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new scent. It's such a soft beautiful scent my daughter even uses it.
Vonda G.
Vonda G.
Midland, TX

Love this smell, and so does my family. I always get complimented when I come out of my room! semi moisturizing. better if using the lotions as well
Abby C.
Abby C.
Canon, GA

This product smells absolutely heavenly! It's not oily like some lotions and soaks into the skin immediately and leaves you smelling fresh all day
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI

Smells pretty, a nice springy scent. Very feminine, not my all time favorite but definitely a nice mix up from my usual. More of a day time scent
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA

I have everything in this scent I love it! The lotion is nice on the skin and you can go without body spray cause the lotion adds a nice scent

Join Now