Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Isis G.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my top favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I use it every morning and the scent lasts almost all day. I highly recommend this product if you like floral smells.
Sally E.
Roanoke , VA
This is lovely for daily showers. I always feel lux and fresh when I use it with a loofah. The smell is strong enough for a fabulous shower and then can be faintly noticed throughout the day. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
This is my all time favorite scent, its so fresh smelling. The scent lingers on your skin but isn't over powering. I can only use it in the summer though because it dries my skin out in the winter.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This was given to me as a gift. The fragrance us really nice, if a little strong for my taste. It creates a nice, rich lather and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, not dried out.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this scent! It's great for every day use because it's not too strong. It's not the most moisturizing lotion I've ever used but I do like to use it on already hydrated skin. It rubs in really well!
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I recently purchased this but I don't really like the scent of this shower gel. It's too sweet for my taste. If you're in to sweet scents then you should give this a try.
Laura L.
Lakewood, CA
Smells so good! I recommend this scent of you like slightly floral but not overpowering scents. It's gentle and gets lots of lather. It can be expensive for the amount, but they have great sales a lot. I would buy the t again, along with the matching scented lotion.
Isabel M.
Suwanee, GA
I use it every time I take a shower, it has a great scent that is not overpowering or too soft. The scent stays on after rinsing. The shower gel is reasonably priced and was greatly effective.
Wendy L.
Lakeside, CA
So flowery! The fragrance was pretty overwhelming. It was just as effective as B&BWs other products, but I didn't like the scent as much as their others. My son ended up using it for bubbles.
Jade C.
Ferris, TX
Paris Amour bogey gel is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and super clean and not to mention it leaves an AMAZING fragrance on me. The smell is so nice and it's honestly my favorite part of showering. Even the bathroom smells amazing after I use it!