Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#279 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Portland, OR

I always receive complements when I'm wearing this lotion. The smell is so bomb and people can't help but stop me and ask! I shop at bath and body works often but I always come back to this particular sent.
Sally E.
Sally E.
Roanoke, Va

This is lovely for daily showers. I always feel lux and fresh when I use it with a loofah. The smell is strong enough for a fabulous shower and then can be faintly noticed throughout the day. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, Oh

This is my all time favorite scent, its so fresh smelling. The scent lingers on your skin but isn't over powering. I can only use it in the summer though because it dries my skin out in the winter.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Suwanee, GA

I use it every time I take a shower, it has a great scent that is not overpowering or too soft. The scent stays on after rinsing. The shower gel is reasonably priced and was greatly effective.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
El Cajon, CA

So flowery! The fragrance was pretty overwhelming. It was just as effective as B&BWs other products, but I didn't like the scent as much as their others. My son ended up using it for bubbles.
Keely W.
Keely W.
Whitehouse, TX

This is my absolute favorite scent in the Bath and Body works line. It smells absolutely amazing. The shower gels have always worked wonders on my body and for such an affordable price.
Katie K.
Katie K.
North Hollywood, CA

One of my all time favorite scents! It's sweet and floral and always reminds me of summer. I love the body wash because it foams up really well, rinses clean, and is very moisturizing.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.

This was given to me as a gift. The fragrance us really nice, if a little strong for my taste. It creates a nice, rich lather and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, not dried out.
Eva F.
Eva F.
Columbia, KY

Love this product. Smells really good and leaves your skin soft and smelling great. Use it whenever I buy it which is not too often unless it's on sale. It lasts a fair amount of time
Eryn L.
Eryn L.
Carthage, TX

This has to be one of my all time favorite scents! I received it as a gift from my SIL and I wear it almost everyday! I highly recommend it for people who like a subtle sweet scent.

Join Now