Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Katie K.
N Hollywood, CA
One of my all time favorite scents! It's sweet and floral and always reminds me of summer. I love the body wash because it foams up really well, rinses clean, and is very moisturizing.
Eva F.
Columbia, KY
Love this product. Smells really good and leaves your skin soft and smelling great. Use it whenever I buy it which is not too often unless it's on sale. It lasts a fair amount of time
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This was given to me as a gift. The fragrance us really nice, if a little strong for my taste. It creates a nice, rich lather and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, not dried out.
Eryn L.
Carthage, TX
This has to be one of my all time favorite scents! I received it as a gift from my SIL and I wear it almost everyday! I highly recommend it for people who like a subtle sweet scent.
Isis G.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my top favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I use it every morning and the scent lasts almost all day. I highly recommend this product if you like floral smells.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
I recently purchased this but I don't really like the scent of this shower gel. It's too sweet for my taste. If you're in to sweet scents then you should give this a try.
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI
After using the PARIS AMOUR body wash from Bath & Body works, my skin was perfumed for an hour or two after. The smell fades but the wash gets your skin very clean!
Candace J.
Riverdale, MI
Paris amor is by far my fave bath and bodyworks lotion perfume and body wash I love the smell and it is so light and smells amazing it's what I get every time I go
Tiffany T.
Calhoun, LA
My favorite smell from Bath and Body works. It's smells awesome. I literally am always stocked up on this one in the lotion and shower gel I love it that much!!
Miranda K.
Just like with any shower gels, the scent doesn't seem to stay on me. Maybe it's just something I do. Other than that, it's really nice and keeps my skin soft.