Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#193 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Keely W.
Keely W.
Whitehouse, TX

This is my absolute favorite scent in the Bath and Body works line. It smells absolutely amazing. The shower gels have always worked wonders on my body and for such an affordable price.
Katie K.
Katie K.
North Hollywood, CA

One of my all time favorite scents! It's sweet and floral and always reminds me of summer. I love the body wash because it foams up really well, rinses clean, and is very moisturizing.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.

This was given to me as a gift. The fragrance us really nice, if a little strong for my taste. It creates a nice, rich lather and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, not dried out.
Eva F.
Eva F.
Columbia, KY

Love this product. Smells really good and leaves your skin soft and smelling great. Use it whenever I buy it which is not too often unless it's on sale. It lasts a fair amount of time
Eryn L.
Eryn L.
Carthage, TX

This has to be one of my all time favorite scents! I received it as a gift from my SIL and I wear it almost everyday! I highly recommend it for people who like a subtle sweet scent.
Isis G.
Isis G.
Las Cruces, NM

This is my top favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I use it every morning and the scent lasts almost all day. I highly recommend this product if you like floral smells.
Jessica Lynn N.
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN

I recently purchased this but I don't really like the scent of this shower gel. It's too sweet for my taste. If you're in to sweet scents then you should give this a try.
Miss T.
Miss T.

I use this lotion in the plane when my hands get super dry. Instantly hydrates and rejuvenates my skin. Doesn't feel
Sticky or leave a residue. Sinks right into my skin.
Ellie p.
Ellie p.
Caledonia, MI

After using the PARIS AMOUR body wash from Bath & Body works, my skin was perfumed for an hour or two after. The smell fades but the wash gets your skin very clean!
Candace J.
Candace J.
Riverdale, MI

Paris amor is by far my fave bath and bodyworks lotion perfume and body wash I love the smell and it is so light and smells amazing it's what I get every time I go

Join Now