Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#279 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Dawn Z.
Dawn Z.
Navarre, FL

Paris is by far my favorite sent from Bath and Body works. The lotion is creamy and goes on smooth after a shower or a bath. The smell last for a long time and the moisture last even longer. I would recommend this product!
Judith S.
Judith S.

I loved this product. Incredible smell, and good price in terms of quality-price. I love the smell that leaves on my body after showering and it last for long time after I shower. I recommend this product to everyone.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Seminole, OK

Love this smell. I always get bath and body works products around Christmas time. It could be pricey but they always have nice sales. The smell is long lasting. The gel is a cute pink color. I would buy it again.
Madelynn T.
Madelynn T.
Surprise, AZ

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Smells amazing! I also love that it gets nice and sudsy, and bubbly. Works great even as a bubble bath! I do love that the perfume in the body wash does stay with you and I'll smell great all day!
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN

This scent is a great spring scent. It is very floral and light, without being overpowering. I also think this would be a great option for a preteen or teen girl starting to show interest in perfume and lotion.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Ferndale, WA

This is one of my favorite scents!!! I have the whole line - it is similar to an old scent that was discontinued (enchanted orchid) which I used all the time as well. The smell is not overwhelming but lasts.
Karolina R.
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL

This is one of my favorite smells and formulas. I always buy a bunch n stuck up doing holiday season! Never gives me irritation and when used with set: lotion n spray, you smell like a goddess all day long!
P. Connie P.
P. Connie P.

Love the smell of this scent and the amount of bubbles it creates. It's one of my favorite newer scents from Bath and Body. We actually double its use sometimes and use it in out bubble baths. Great scent!
Destiny K.
Destiny K.

The smell is amazing but it's not all that moisturizing and it made my skin break out pretty bad I've tried their other lotions and they all do the same guess my skins just to sensitive for their products
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN

I love this scent! It's great for every day use because it's not too strong. It's not the most moisturizing lotion I've ever used but I do like to use it on already hydrated skin. It rubs in really well!

Join Now