Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ashley C.
Boston, MA
I love this entire line (I have the shower gel, body lotion, body mist, and the hand sanitizer). I think it smells pretty great, although if you use too much, the scent can be too overpowering, but it's smells like love! Since it's the signature collection, it's a bit on the pricey side, but I would recommend!
Dawn Z.
Navarre, FL
Paris is by far my favorite sent from Bath and Body works. The lotion is creamy and goes on smooth after a shower or a bath. The smell last for a long time and the moisture last even longer. I would recommend this product!
Keely R.
Henderson, TX
This is my absolute favorite scent in the Bath and Body works line. It smells absolutely amazing. The shower gels have always worked wonders on my body and for such an affordable price.
Madelynn T.
Surprise, AZ
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Smells amazing! I also love that it gets nice and sudsy, and bubbly. Works great even as a bubble bath! I do love that the perfume in the body wash does stay with you and I'll smell great all day!
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN
This scent is a great spring scent. It is very floral and light, without being overpowering. I also think this would be a great option for a preteen or teen girl starting to show interest in perfume and lotion.
Sandra C.
This shower gel will have you smelling lovely and feeling cleansed. It's a good price for the size and smells amazing. I don't have anything bad to say about this product because it smells great and seems to last a while. I will purchase this item again because I simply can't stay away.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! There are some shower gels that leave my skin feeling as though there is a film on it but not this one! It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth and smelling great! I own so many products with this scent and it continues to not disappoint! Definitely recommend it!
P. Connie P.
Love the smell of this scent and the amount of bubbles it creates. It's one of my favorite newer scents from Bath and Body. We actually double its use sometimes and use it in out bubble baths. Great scent!
Destiny K.
The smell is amazing but it's not all that moisturizing and it made my skin break out pretty bad I've tried their other lotions and they all do the same guess my skins just to sensitive for their products
Meredith D.
Ingram, TX
It is a great smell and is very hydrating, I suggest you get it and the body lotion which also sell wonderful! It is a great product that I think you should definitely get! I absolutely love their products including wall plug ins, hand sanitizer, ect! You should really try it!