Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• "I love this shower gel because it smells amazing and is moisturizing while also cleaning well. It has a lovely sweet, floral scent that I love to use. I use bath and body works daily and I love how the formula doesn't change no matter what scent you choose." in 8 reviews
  • "This is my second choice over the Japanese blossom. It has this sweet fragrant scent! Smells good all day when you fallow with the body lotion! I have a sensitive skin to some lotions and this doesn't make my skin flare up. " in 5 reviews
Kreah S.
Youngstown, FL
This is one of my not so favorite scents. However, I do like bath & body works lotions. They soak into my skin quickly, and hydrate really well. Most of them smell really good too, but every once in a while, there's a stinkbomb.
Ashley C.
Boston, MA
I love this entire line (I have the shower gel, body lotion, body mist, and the hand sanitizer). I think it smells pretty great, although if you use too much, the scent can be too overpowering, but it's smells like love! Since it's the signature collection, it's a bit on the pricey side, but I would recommend!
Dawn Z.
Navarre, FL
Paris is by far my favorite sent from Bath and Body works. The lotion is creamy and goes on smooth after a shower or a bath. The smell last for a long time and the moisture last even longer. I would recommend this product!
Keely R.
Henderson, TX
This is my absolute favorite scent in the Bath and Body works line. It smells absolutely amazing. The shower gels have always worked wonders on my body and for such an affordable price.
Madelynn T.
Surprise, AZ
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Smells amazing! I also love that it gets nice and sudsy, and bubbly. Works great even as a bubble bath! I do love that the perfume in the body wash does stay with you and I'll smell great all day!
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN
This scent is a great spring scent. It is very floral and light, without being overpowering. I also think this would be a great option for a preteen or teen girl starting to show interest in perfume and lotion.
Sandra C.
This shower gel will have you smelling lovely and feeling cleansed. It's a good price for the size and smells amazing. I don't have anything bad to say about this product because it smells great and seems to last a while. I will purchase this item again because I simply can't stay away.
P. Connie P.
Love the smell of this scent and the amount of bubbles it creates. It's one of my favorite newer scents from Bath and Body. We actually double its use sometimes and use it in out bubble baths. Great scent!
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! There are some shower gels that leave my skin feeling as though there is a film on it but not this one! It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth and smelling great! I own so many products with this scent and it continues to not disappoint! Definitely recommend it!
Destiny K.
The smell is amazing but it's not all that moisturizing and it made my skin break out pretty bad I've tried their other lotions and they all do the same guess my skins just to sensitive for their products