Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Ferndale, WA
This is one of my favorite scents!!! I have the whole line - it is similar to an old scent that was discontinued (enchanted orchid) which I used all the time as well. The smell is not overwhelming but lasts.
P. Connie P.
P. Connie P.
Love the smell of this scent and the amount of bubbles it creates. It's one of my favorite newer scents from Bath and Body. We actually double its use sometimes and use it in out bubble baths. Great scent!
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
The smell is amazing but it's not all that moisturizing and it made my skin break out pretty bad I've tried their other lotions and they all do the same guess my skins just to sensitive for their products
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Portland, OR
I always receive complements when I'm wearing this lotion. The smell is so bomb and people can't help but stop me and ask! I shop at bath and body works often but I always come back to this particular sent.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this scent! It's great for every day use because it's not too strong. It's not the most moisturizing lotion I've ever used but I do like to use it on already hydrated skin. It rubs in really well!
Sally E.
Sally E.
Roanoke , VA
This is lovely for daily showers. I always feel lux and fresh when I use it with a loofah. The smell is strong enough for a fabulous shower and then can be faintly noticed throughout the day. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
This is my all time favorite scent, its so fresh smelling. The scent lingers on your skin but isn't over powering. I can only use it in the summer though because it dries my skin out in the winter.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Suwanee, GA
I use it every time I take a shower, it has a great scent that is not overpowering or too soft. The scent stays on after rinsing. The shower gel is reasonably priced and was greatly effective.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
El Cajon, CA
So flowery! The fragrance was pretty overwhelming. It was just as effective as B&BWs other products, but I didn't like the scent as much as their others. My son ended up using it for bubbles.
Keely R.
Keely R.
Henderson, TX
This is my absolute favorite scent in the Bath and Body works line. It smells absolutely amazing. The shower gels have always worked wonders on my body and for such an affordable price.