Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#193 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Ellen H.
Ellen H.

I'm not usually into the heavily scented body lotion but I do really like this one. It really isn't overpowering and does a pretty good job moisturizing especially after shaving. It's not a hugely intense moisturizer though, more for daily use.
Caroline T.
Caroline T.
Spring Lake, NC

My sister surprised me with the scent of lotion from bath and body works and I absolutely love it! It smells sweet, and floral like. It's not overly strong which I like. And the scent doesn't linger for too long. I would restock when on sale.
Kady R.
Kady R.
Wetumpka, AL

You definitely can't go wrong with this signature B&BW scent! It's by far my favorite because of the very sweet and flirty smell it has! I have repurchased it multiple times and highly recommend it if you're interested in that sort of scent!
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.

Omg I love this collection so much, paris Amour has to be one of my all time favorites from bath and body works. I have alot of favorites that I absolutely love but this is definitely top 5 lol.😂. I love this smell, it smells phenomenal 😍
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Covington, GA

I love the Paris amour collection. It smells so sweet. It last about 2 months so it's worth 10$. Not too expensive for a large bottle of body wash. I bought it at my local bath and body works. This sent is always in stock so that's good.
Kreah S.
Kreah S.
Youngstown, FL

This is one of my not so favorite scents. However, I do like bath & body works lotions. They soak into my skin quickly, and hydrate really well. Most of them smell really good too, but every once in a while, there's a stinkbomb.
Angelica L.
Angelica L.
Phenix city , Al

It smells really good. It makes your skin very soft. I would prefer to use this as opposed to a lot of others I have tried. At first I didn't know it existed. It's gentle on you. I would most definitely get the product again
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

This is my second choice over the Japanese blossom. It has this sweet fragrant scent! Smells good all day when you fallow with the body lotion! I have a sensitive skin to some lotions and this doesn't make my skin flare up.
Dawn Z.
Dawn Z.
Navarre, FL

Paris is by far my favorite sent from Bath and Body works. The lotion is creamy and goes on smooth after a shower or a bath. The smell last for a long time and the moisture last even longer. I would recommend this product!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Okmulgee, Ok

Love this smell. I always get bath and body works products around Christmas time. It could be pricey but they always have nice sales. The smell is long lasting. The gel is a cute pink color. I would buy it again.

Join Now