Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

Angelica S.
Belleville, IL
It smells really good. It makes your skin very soft. I would prefer to use this as opposed to a lot of others I have tried. At first I didn't know it existed. It's gentle on you. I would most definitely get the product again
Jessica F.
Rolla, MO
The sent of the Bath & Body Works Paris Amour shower gel is wonderful. I find that if I use in combination with the lotion the scent lasts all day. The major downfall I find to the shower gel is that it dries out my skin. For that reason I avoid B&BW shower gels.
Elisa M.
Paris Amour is one of my favorite scents from Bath And Body Works! Although I pretty much love all of them, but this is one of the top favorites! I love the scent, it's not too strong! I don't know how else to describe it accept for it smells heavenly!
Lola M.
I love this fragrance it is one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works. It smells incredible and it's so soft. I use it pretty much every day. I'm constantly buying new bottles because I run out so fast. I recommend it to all of my friends and family.
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , OK
Love this smell. I always get bath and body works products around Christmas time. It could be pricey but they always have nice sales. The smell is long lasting. The gel is a cute pink color. I would buy it again.
Ellen H.
Sewickley, PA
I'm not usually into the heavily scented body lotion but I do really like this one. It really isn't overpowering and does a pretty good job moisturizing especially after shaving. It's not a hugely intense moisturizer though, more for daily use.
Kim S.
This is my favorite body wash. I have tried some more expensive and some cheaper and nothing compares to BBW's shower gels. They clean you but also don't take your moisture from your skin. The Paris sent is also nice, floral but not overwhelming.
Caroline T.
Spring Lake, NC
My sister surprised me with the scent of lotion from bath and body works and I absolutely love it! It smells sweet, and floral like. It's not overly strong which I like. And the scent doesn't linger for too long. I would restock when on sale.
Whitney M.
Portland, OR
I always receive complements when I'm wearing this lotion. The smell is so bomb and people can't help but stop me and ask! I shop at bath and body works often but I always come back to this particular sent.
Isabella B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Bath and Body Works always has amazing products, so of course the body wash is just as great! I bought this at my local mall and they always have tons of awesome scents to choose from! It's not too pricey and makes you smell like heaven! You should definitely give it a try!