Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kady R.
Kady R.
Wetumpka, AL
You definitely can't go wrong with this signature B&BW scent! It's by far my favorite because of the very sweet and flirty smell it has! I have repurchased it multiple times and highly recommend it if you're interested in that sort of scent!
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Omg I love this collection so much, paris Amour has to be one of my all time favorites from bath and body works. I have alot of favorites that I absolutely love but this is definitely top 5 lol.😂. I love this smell, it smells phenomenal 😍
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
Covington, GA
I love the Paris amour collection. It smells so sweet. It last about 2 months so it's worth 10$. Not too expensive for a large bottle of body wash. I bought it at my local bath and body works. This sent is always in stock so that's good.
Kreah S.
Kreah S.
Youngstown, FL
This is one of my not so favorite scents. However, I do like bath & body works lotions. They soak into my skin quickly, and hydrate really well. Most of them smell really good too, but every once in a while, there's a stinkbomb.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Belleville, IL
It smells really good. It makes your skin very soft. I would prefer to use this as opposed to a lot of others I have tried. At first I didn't know it existed. It's gentle on you. I would most definitely get the product again
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
This is my second choice over the Japanese blossom. It has this sweet fragrant scent! Smells good all day when you fallow with the body lotion! I have a sensitive skin to some lotions and this doesn't make my skin flare up.
Dawn Z.
Dawn Z.
Navarre, FL
Paris is by far my favorite sent from Bath and Body works. The lotion is creamy and goes on smooth after a shower or a bath. The smell last for a long time and the moisture last even longer. I would recommend this product!
Madelynn T.
Madelynn T.
Surprise, AZ
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Smells amazing! I also love that it gets nice and sudsy, and bubbly. Works great even as a bubble bath! I do love that the perfume in the body wash does stay with you and I'll smell great all day!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , Ok
Love this smell. I always get bath and body works products around Christmas time. It could be pricey but they always have nice sales. The smell is long lasting. The gel is a cute pink color. I would buy it again.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
Jackson, TN
This scent is a great spring scent. It is very floral and light, without being overpowering. I also think this would be a great option for a preteen or teen girl starting to show interest in perfume and lotion.