Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#279 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Laura L.
Laura L.
Lakewood, CA

Smells so good! I recommend this scent of you like slightly floral but not overpowering scents. It's gentle and gets lots of lather. It can be expensive for the amount, but they have great sales a lot. I would buy the t again, along with the matching scented lotion.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Seattle, WA

The sent of the Bath & Body Works Paris Amour shower gel is wonderful. I find that if I use in combination with the lotion the scent lasts all day. The major downfall I find to the shower gel is that it dries out my skin. For that reason I avoid B&BW shower gels.
Jade C.
Jade C.
Ferris, TX

Paris Amour bogey gel is amazing! It leaves my skin feeling so soft and super clean and not to mention it leaves an AMAZING fragrance on me. The smell is so nice and it's honestly my favorite part of showering. Even the bathroom smells amazing after I use it!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
St Albert, AB

I love this shower gel because it smells amazing and is moisturizing while also cleaning well. It has a lovely sweet, floral scent that I love to use. I use bath and body works daily and I love how the formula doesn't change no matter what scent you choose.
Lola M.
Lola M.

I love this fragrance it is one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works. It smells incredible and it's so soft. I use it pretty much every day. I'm constantly buying new bottles because I run out so fast. I recommend it to all of my friends and family.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.

Paris Amour is one of my favorite scents from Bath And Body Works! Although I pretty much love all of them, but this is one of the top favorites! I love the scent, it's not too strong! I don't know how else to describe it accept for it smells heavenly!
Emilee C.
Emilee C.
Grand Rivers

This stuff smells absolutely amazing! One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. The scent really lasts, which I love. It's definitely a great value for the price and you can always get it even cheaper with the coupons they frequently send out.
Kim S.
Kim S.

This is my favorite body wash. I have tried some more expensive and some cheaper and nothing compares to BBW's shower gels. They clean you but also don't take your moisture from your skin. The Paris sent is also nice, floral but not overwhelming.
Jordie H.
Jordie H.

Love! Love! LOVE! My all time favorite lotion ever! I love the smell! I own bottles and bottles of these stuff in the multiple different branch off collections! This is one of the few signiture collections that I love that they have kept around!
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH

Good scent but I kind of get sick of it after awhile. Can be a little overpowering for me. I use it occasionally but it seems to be pretty popular. They seem to get rid of all my favorites so I have to try others like this until I find a new fav

Join Now