Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

Suzzette M.
I am head over heels for this shower gel. The smell is amazing. It makes my loofah smell really good but the scent doesn't last on my skin at all. I really don't mind that the scent doesn't last but i enjoy it while in the shower. I do like this shower gel so i will keep buying it
Sierra C.
I lovvvve the way this smells! These products can also be used to make a bubble bath however I think the fragrance would be too strong to soak in your sensitive areas. These lather very nicely, but I don't think it contains very nourishing ingredients.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
This is one of my favorite scents Bath and Body works has ever made. I think it may be retired now, but I hope they'll bring it back periodically. It's a sweet fragrance, but not overly "fruity", with a bit of a floral fragrance mixed in. It's just so pretty and perfect for spring or summer.
Jordie H.
Love! Love! LOVE! My all time favorite lotion ever! I love the smell! I own bottles and bottles of these stuff in the multiple different branch off collections! This is one of the few signiture collections that I love that they have kept around!
Crista M.
Porter, TX
This is one of my favorite Lotions EVER.
The scent is amazing. I also have the body spray!💛
I love PARIS. It has a girly smell which I LOVE! I bought it at bath and body WORKS! The good thing about the lotion is that it contains a lot so therefore I don't have to be buying it frequently 👌🏽
Priscilla B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
The scent is very strong and short lasting after I've left the shower. It smells good, but too intense. I feel clean, but dry after I've used it and I need to double up on lotion. I won't purchase again because the scent gave me a headache. I probably wouldn't recommend it either.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Good scent but I kind of get sick of it after awhile. Can be a little overpowering for me. I use it occasionally but it seems to be pretty popular. They seem to get rid of all my favorites so I have to try others like this until I find a new fav
Celeste S.
Covington, GA
I love the Paris amour collection. It smells so sweet. It last about 2 months so it's worth 10$. Not too expensive for a large bottle of body wash. I bought it at my local bath and body works. This sent is always in stock so that's good.
Lacey F.
Favorite lotion. I like to wear this scent in the winter. It moisturizer is long lasting... I don't have to re apply all day. It is pink, smells good, and moisturizes. I bought my lotion from bath and body works. I would recommend this to a friend and buy this product again.
Michelle C.
This is my second choice over the Japanese blossom. It has this sweet fragrant scent! Smells good all day when you fallow with the body lotion! I have a sensitive skin to some lotions and this doesn't make my skin flare up.