Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#193 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Sandra C.
Sandra C.

This shower gel will have you smelling lovely and feeling cleansed. It's a good price for the size and smells amazing. I don't have anything bad to say about this product because it smells great and seems to last a while. I will purchase this item again because I simply can't stay away.
Mollie K.
Mollie K.
Pleasantville, NY

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! There are some shower gels that leave my skin feeling as though there is a film on it but not this one! It leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth and smelling great! I own so many products with this scent and it continues to not disappoint! Definitely recommend it!
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
Saint Petersburg, FL

The scent is very strong and short lasting after I've left the shower. It smells good, but too intense. I feel clean, but dry after I've used it and I need to double up on lotion. I won't purchase again because the scent gave me a headache. I probably wouldn't recommend it either.
Suzzette M.
Suzzette M.

I am head over heels for this shower gel. The smell is amazing. It makes my loofah smell really good but the scent doesn't last on my skin at all. I really don't mind that the scent doesn't last but i enjoy it while in the shower. I do like this shower gel so i will keep buying it
Meredith D.
Meredith D.
Ingram, TX

It is a great smell and is very hydrating, I suggest you get it and the body lotion which also sell wonderful! It is a great product that I think you should definitely get! I absolutely love their products including wall plug ins, hand sanitizer, ect! You should really try it!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Mansfield

Favorite lotion. I like to wear this scent in the winter. It moisturizer is long lasting... I don't have to re apply all day. It is pink, smells good, and moisturizes. I bought my lotion from bath and body works. I would recommend this to a friend and buy this product again.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ

Love the smell of this body wash, bath and body works always has the best fragrances. I have fairly sensitive skin and this has not given me a rash or made me break out by any means, I feel clean all day long and the smell lingers on the skin like a beautiful clean reminder.
Isabella B.
Isabella B.
Rochester Hls, MI

Bath and Body Works always has amazing products, so of course the body wash is just as great! I bought this at my local mall and they always have tons of awesome scents to choose from! It's not too pricey and makes you smell like heaven! You should definitely give it a try!
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Anderson, SC

I always use Bath and Body Works shower gel, because it is always so good! It lathers up great, and is a great value! Each bottle lasts a pretty long time, and I never seem to run out of extra when they have so many sales! This scent is gorgeous, and one of my favorites!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Miami, Fl

My favorite scent. It lingers but not to the point of being obnoxious. Not too girly or flower-y either. Bought it at bbw, also love the candle! I could smell this scent forever and not get tired of it. 200% recommend. This is a versatile scent for everyone's liking.

Join Now