Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
Paris Amour is one of my favorite scents that Bath & Body Works has, so when I saw the shower gel I had to get it! I use it every time I take a shower (until I ran out of course). I love the scent, however it doesn't last long after you take a shower, which is why I give it four stars. Of course, not many body wash scent's stay long, so I'd definitely recommend it!
Breannia S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Paris amour OMG!!!.its like god himself created this lotion.it is a little pricey if you don't want to spend over 5$ on lotion or gel.but its worth every penny.the sent is long lasting.it gives off a sexy sensual aroma.its soft but powerful because you'll know it when you smell it!.I Reccomened every. Lotion. Or gel fanatic to try it.you will not be disappointed!😍🙌🙌💯
Jasmin B.
Omg I love this collection so much, paris Amour has to be one of my all time favorites from bath and body works. I have alot of favorites that I absolutely love but this is definitely top 5 lol.😂. I love this smell, it smells phenomenal 😍
Abbey C.
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works! I had the body wash as well as the lotion and enjoyed both. The body gel smells great and does a good job cleansing, however can be slightly drying in a hot shower. None the less, I repurchase these frequently and very much enjoy them!
Kristen B.
Peoria, AZ
Love the smell of this body wash, bath and body works always has the best fragrances. I have fairly sensitive skin and this has not given me a rash or made me break out by any means, I feel clean all day long and the smell lingers on the skin like a beautiful clean reminder.
Kendra A.
Dayton, OH
Absolutely love this scent from bath and body works. This shower gel lasts all day. It makes my skin soft and moisturizes for a long day out. With my skin being as sensitive as it is, it surprises me that I can use their products and not break out or develop a rash. I will continue to buy more bath and body works products.
Katlyn T.
Kelso, TN
It doesn't matter what sent it is, we ALWAYS have a shower gel from Bath & Body Works on deck! All the sents are amazing, you can even smell it on your skin hours after you've gotten out of the shower and I love how nicely it lathers up. I absolutely love this product and I will definitely be purchasing it over and over again!
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
I always use Bath and Body Works shower gel, because it is always so good! It lathers up great, and is a great value! Each bottle lasts a pretty long time, and I never seem to run out of extra when they have so many sales! This scent is gorgeous, and one of my favorites!
Stephanie A.
My favorite scent. It lingers but not to the point of being obnoxious. Not too girly or flower-y either. Bought it at bbw, also love the candle! I could smell this scent forever and not get tired of it. 200% recommend. This is a versatile scent for everyone's liking.
Suzzette M.
I am head over heels for this shower gel. The smell is amazing. It makes my loofah smell really good but the scent doesn't last on my skin at all. I really don't mind that the scent doesn't last but i enjoy it while in the shower. I do like this shower gel so i will keep buying it