Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lisa H.
Memphis
So fresh. Absolutely love it. The store nearest to me is always running out of it. Super gentle.
Angie M.
Cerro Gordo
I have this fragrance, ok but not my favorite but will use it if running low on other fragrances.
Dawn M.
Coleman, MI
I love the scent of this shower gel and I also like how a little goes a long way. Worth getting!
Stephanie M.
This lotion has such an amazing scent. I almost always buy this one. Works well with just anyone.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I absolutely love this scent. I love how soft it leaves my skin and how gentle it left my skin.
Crystal H.
Las Vegas, NV
I will always use this stuff it's great I would love to get more I can't wait to buy it again
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Me encantan estos productos, las cremas y los splash son divinos, los recomiendo. Muy buenos
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my favorite. These are great to use for baby shower game gifts, wedding showers, etc.
Joy E.
Savannah, GA
Love the fragrance and stays with you all day.. Makes my body feel smooth and smells good .
Sofie P.
San Antonio, TX
My daughters love this one! Makes them feel like a lady. Not to over powering. Very elegant