Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Vlora J.
Vlora J.
I have so many of these lotions and body spray. I'm in love with this scent!
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Hands down my favorite Bath and Body Works scent of all time. The smell is so romantic and relaxing. I use this shower gel all the time whenever I can. This is the BEST signature collection ever. I was devastated when they retired it, but I believe you can find it online whenever you want and at the semis.
maricela f.
maricela f.
I received this and the lotion and I did NOT like it what so ever. I felt it smelled like medicine like the cherry cough syrup and was not impressed. I actually started to notice a sweetness on most of their scent after getting this.. not a fan.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
This use to be one of my favorite bath and body works smells until they discontinued it it always seems like this discontinued the scents that everyone loves and replace it will a scent that does not even sell this was heaven in a bottle I wish they would bring this scent back I guess a girl can wish
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
The Paris Amour products have a very juvenile vibe. They remind me of what I wore as a 90's kid. It is not a scent I would use again; it's too young for me. It's what you pair with Polly Pocket dolls and Hannah Montana school folders.
Mya S.
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
I love the smell of this lotion and basically the whole paris collection sooo much, it's fairly priced, and is a great moisturizer, wish it had shea or coco butter in it although!
Sasha O.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
I found this scent to be way too strong for me. I usually like Bath and body works products but once and a while there are a few that are just too strong for my personal liking.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
I have this one and it's pretty good. I don't know how it smells like Paris but it's pretty good I would have to say.
Aj J.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
This is one of my favorite scents. It's so soft and feminine. I just wish the actual lotion was a better lotion.
Cyndee B.
Cyndee B.
I got this for Christmas, and I love it. The light beautiful scent of flowers is a nice soft smell! It's one of my favorites!