Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Vlora J.
Vlora J.
I have so many of these lotions and body spray. I'm in love with this scent!
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Raleigh,NC
Hands down my favorite Bath and Body Works scent of all time. The smell is so romantic and relaxing. I use this shower gel all the time whenever I can. This is the BEST signature collection ever. I was devastated when they retired it, but I believe you can find it online whenever you want and at the semis.
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
The Paris Amour products have a very juvenile vibe. They remind me of what I wore as a 90's kid. It is not a scent I would use again; it's too young for me. It's what you pair with Polly Pocket dolls and Hannah Montana school folders.
Sasha O.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
I found this scent to be way too strong for me. I usually like Bath and body works products but once and a while there are a few that are just too strong for my personal liking.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
I have this one and it's pretty good. I don't know how it smells like Paris but it's pretty good I would have to say.
Cyndee B.
Cyndee B.
I got this for Christmas, and I love it. The light beautiful scent of flowers is a nice soft smell! It's one of my favorites!
jomary c.
jomary c.
Los recomiendo. Tienen un olor riquisimo y duradero. Cuando lo usas con la crema el olor durara aun mas.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
I lovvvve the way this smells! These products can also be used to make a bubble bath however I think the fragrance would be too strong to soak in your sensitive areas. These lather very nicely, but I don't think it contains very nourishing ingredients.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Light, floral and fruity scent that will leave you feeling fresh! I also have this as a shimmer spray.
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Me encantan estos productos, las cremas y los splash son divinos, los recomiendo. Muy buenos