Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#315 in Body Wash
Photos (4)
Vlora J.
Vlora J.
I have so many of these lotions and body spray. I'm in love with this scent!
Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman,NC
April 6, 2017, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz
Hands down my favorite Bath and Body Works scent of all time. The smell is so romantic and relaxing. I use this shower gel all the time whenever I can. This is the BEST signature collection ever. I was devastated when they retired it, but I believe you can find it online whenever you want and at the semis.
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
Feb. 13, 2017, 6:25 a.m.
Review for: Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz
The Paris Amour products have a very juvenile vibe. They remind me of what I wore as a 90's kid. It is not a scent I would use again; it's too young for me. It's what you pair with Polly Pocket dolls and Hannah Montana school folders.
Cyndee B.
Cyndee B.
May 13, 2017, 4:59 p.m.
Review for: Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz
I got this for Christmas, and I love it. The light beautiful scent of flowers is a nice soft smell! It's one of my favorites!
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Dec. 17, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz
Me encantan estos productos, las cremas y los splash son divinos, los recomiendo. Muy buenos
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Oct. 12, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz
I lovvvve the way this smells! These products can also be used to make a bubble bath however I think the fragrance would be too strong to soak in your sensitive areas. These lather very nicely, but I don't think it contains very nourishing ingredients.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Dec. 9, 2016, 8:56 p.m.
Review for: Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz
Light, floral and fruity scent that will leave you feeling fresh! I also have this as a shimmer spray.
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz
I received this as a gift a while back I now use it all the time. I use it all the time it's my go to. I keep it in my purse and use it all the time . It's perfect not oily nor dry. Definitely buying one as soon as I run out.
jomary c.
jomary c.
Jan. 9, 2017, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz
Los recomiendo. Tienen un olor riquisimo y duradero. Cuando lo usas con la crema el olor durara aun mas.
Judith S.
Judith S.
Jan. 10, 2017, 12:30 p.m.
Review for: Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz
I loved this product. Incredible smell, and good price in terms of quality-price. I love the smell that leaves on my body after showering and it last for long time after I shower. I recommend this product to everyone.