Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#323 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Lorin E.
Lorin E.
New Philadelphia, OH

I love this lotion it smells really good and keeps my skin very moisturized.
Vlora J.
Vlora J.

I have so many of these lotions and body spray. I'm in love with this scent!
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL

Me encantan estos productos, las cremas y los splash son divinos, los recomiendo. Muy buenos
Sierra C.
Sierra C.

I lovvvve the way this smells! These products can also be used to make a bubble bath however I think the fragrance would be too strong to soak in your sensitive areas. These lather very nicely, but I don't think it contains very nourishing ingredients.
Sam M.
Sam M.

Light, floral and fruity scent that will leave you feeling fresh! I also have this as a shimmer spray.
I received this as a gift a while back I now use it all the time. I use it all the time it's my go to. I keep it in my purse and use it all the time . It's perfect not oily nor dry. Definitely buying one as soon as I run out.
jomary c.
jomary c.

Los recomiendo. Tienen un olor riquisimo y duradero. Cuando lo usas con la crema el olor durara aun mas.
Judith S.
Judith S.

I loved this product. Incredible smell, and good price in terms of quality-price. I love the smell that leaves on my body after showering and it last for long time after I shower. I recommend this product to everyone.
Karolina R.
Karolina R.
Prince George, British Columbia

This is one of my favorite smells and formulas. I always buy a bunch n stuck up doing holiday season! Never gives me irritation and when used with set: lotion n spray, you smell like a goddess all day long!
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ

The Paris Amour products have a very juvenile vibe. They remind me of what I wore as a 90's kid. It is not a scent I would use again; it's too young for me. It's what you pair with Polly Pocket dolls and Hannah Montana school folders.

Join Now