Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#318 in Body Wash
Photos (4)
Christian A.
Christian A.
Charlotte, NC

This stuff smells great and works great! It also lasts forever! Definite buy.
Lorin E.
Lorin E.
New Philadelphia, OH

I love this lotion it smells really good and keeps my skin very moisturized.
Vlora J.
Vlora J.

I have so many of these lotions and body spray. I'm in love with this scent!
Sam M.
Sam M.

Light, floral and fruity scent that will leave you feeling fresh! I also have this as a shimmer spray.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.

I lovvvve the way this smells! These products can also be used to make a bubble bath however I think the fragrance would be too strong to soak in your sensitive areas. These lather very nicely, but I don't think it contains very nourishing ingredients.
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL

Me encantan estos productos, las cremas y los splash son divinos, los recomiendo. Muy buenos
I received this as a gift a while back I now use it all the time. I use it all the time it's my go to. I keep it in my purse and use it all the time . It's perfect not oily nor dry. Definitely buying one as soon as I run out.
jomary c.
jomary c.

Los recomiendo. Tienen un olor riquisimo y duradero. Cuando lo usas con la crema el olor durara aun mas.
Judith S.
Judith S.

I loved this product. Incredible smell, and good price in terms of quality-price. I love the smell that leaves on my body after showering and it last for long time after I shower. I recommend this product to everyone.
Karolina R.
Karolina R.
Prince George, British Columbia

This is one of my favorite smells and formulas. I always buy a bunch n stuck up doing holiday season! Never gives me irritation and when used with set: lotion n spray, you smell like a goddess all day long!