Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#318 in Body Wash
Photos (4)
jess l.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN

I absolutely love this scent. I love how soft it leaves my skin and how gentle it left my skin.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Las Vegas, NV

I will always use this stuff it's great I would love to get more I can't wait to buy it again
Edith V.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX

One of my favorite. These are great to use for baby shower game gifts, wedding showers, etc.
Joy E.
Joy E.
Savannah, GA

Love the fragrance and stays with you all day.. Makes my body feel smooth and smells good .
Sofie P.
Sofie P.
San Antonio, TX

My daughters love this one! Makes them feel like a lady. Not to over powering. Very elegant
Marcenia H.
Marcenia H.

This is my favorite scent. I love the smell of this product. I would definitely recommend
Kimberleigh W.
Kimberleigh W.
Wilmer , Al

This is my favorite scent at bath and body works I like the lotion that goes with it too
Aloa G.
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA

For sure my fav smell from bath and body. It just smells so pretty and last very long!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Springfield, IL

I love the scent of this and it's not to harsh on my skin! One of my favorite scents!
Yassenda's G.
Yassenda's G.
Baytown, TX

I love this Paris amour shower gel but especially the smell it gives your body