Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#279 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Beth S.
Beth S.
Goff, KS

This used to be one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works but I did get tired of the scent fast.
jomary c.
jomary c.

Los recomiendo. Tienen un olor riquisimo y duradero. Cuando lo usas con la crema el olor durara aun mas.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Thibodaux, LA

This smells like heaven. I leave a bottle at work, just so I can moisturize after excessive handwashing.
Sam M.
Sam M.

Light, floral and fruity scent that will leave you feeling fresh! I also have this as a shimmer spray.
Amy A.
Amy A.

Good scent. Tends to dry my skin out when I use it often. Scent is somewhat strong but not unbearable.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA

My daughter and I both have sensitive skin and this body wash does not break us out. Very nice smell.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Berkeley, Ca

This product smells sooo good and lathers up really well. I keep a bottle in my shower at all times.
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love the smell of Paris Amour body wash and it leathers up nicely and leaves my skin really soft
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

I love the scent! I am impressed with how well it lathers. My skin feels so soft after using this.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Waterbury, CT

Smells GREAT leaves skin nice at first but fires out slightly after a while. Nice product overall.

Join Now