Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
My daughter and I both have sensitive skin and this body wash does not break us out. Very nice smell.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Berkeley , CA
This product smells sooo good and lathers up really well. I keep a bottle in my shower at all times.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Waterbury, CT
Smells GREAT leaves skin nice at first but fires out slightly after a while. Nice product overall.
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love the smell of Paris Amour body wash and it leathers up nicely and leaves my skin really soft
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I love the scent! I am impressed with how well it lathers. My skin feels so soft after using this.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Cerro Gordo
I have this fragrance, ok but not my favorite but will use it if running low on other fragrances.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
This lotion has such an amazing scent. I almost always buy this one. Works well with just anyone.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Coleman, MI
I love the scent of this shower gel and I also like how a little goes a long way. Worth getting!
jess l.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I absolutely love this scent. I love how soft it leaves my skin and how gentle it left my skin.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Las Vegas, NV
I will always use this stuff it's great I would love to get more I can't wait to buy it again