Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#279 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Mary S.
Mary S.
Ashland, KY

Great smell, long-lasting, Good price. Have bought it a few times. I use it every few months. Also like the lotion.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Cottage Grove, MN

Smells so good and easy to use! It's clean and doesn't get all over the place. Nice snap lid. It lasts for awhile!
aracely m.
aracely m.
Marysville, CA

This is one of my favorite stores, i love all their products.... I use all the hand soap and candles love them.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Skokie, IL

Everyone asks what I'm wearing when I use this. The fragrance is great. And leaves you feeling fresh and clean.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Lotion is ok it doesn't keep you moisturized long. The smell is nice smells like flowers. Consistency is thin.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Junction City, OH

I loooove the fragrance of the
Is product. It's well worth the money. It cleans and moisturizes my skin well.
Lexlly M.
Lexlly M.
Reading, Pa

This is one of my favorite scents from bath bodyworks
It's a great smell I used the lotion one too is great
Amber S.
Amber S.

I love love this smell! Obviously all shower gels are great from B&BB, but the Paris Amour smells so great!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA

I love their shower gel, it smells great and really lathers and cleans your skin well. highly recommend it!
Bianca E.
Bianca E.
Palmdale, CA

The smell is AMAZING! I am a repeated user of this shower gel! I also had to get their perfume and lotion!

Join Now