Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Mary S.
Ashland, KY
Great smell, long-lasting, Good price. Have bought it a few times. I use it every few months. Also like the lotion.
Nicole K.
Cottage Grove, MN
Smells so good and easy to use! It's clean and doesn't get all over the place. Nice snap lid. It lasts for awhile!
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
This is one of my favorite scents. It's so soft and feminine. I just wish the actual lotion was a better lotion.
Melissa M.
Lotion is ok it doesn't keep you moisturized long. The smell is nice smells like flowers. Consistency is thin.
aracely m.
Marysville, CA
This is one of my favorite stores, i love all their products.... I use all the hand soap and candles love them.
Bailey M.
Junction City, OH
I loooove the fragrance of the
Is product. It's well worth the money. It cleans and moisturizes my skin well.
Bianca E.
Palmdale, CA
The smell is AMAZING! I am a repeated user of this shower gel! I also had to get their perfume and lotion!
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
I love their shower gel, it smells great and really lathers and cleans your skin well. highly recommend it!
Lexlly M.
Reading, Pa
This is one of my favorite scents from bath bodyworks
It's a great smell I used the lotion one too is great
Amber K.
I love love this smell! Obviously all shower gels are great from B&BB, but the Paris Amour smells so great!