Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
My daughter and I both have sensitive skin and this body wash does not break us out. Very nice smell.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Berkeley, CA
This product smells sooo good and lathers up really well. I keep a bottle in my shower at all times.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I love the scent! I am impressed with how well it lathers. My skin feels so soft after using this.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Waterbury, CT
Smells GREAT leaves skin nice at first but fires out slightly after a while. Nice product overall.
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love the smell of Paris Amour body wash and it leathers up nicely and leaves my skin really soft
Angie M.
Angie M.
Cerro Gordo
I have this fragrance, ok but not my favorite but will use it if running low on other fragrances.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
This lotion has such an amazing scent. I almost always buy this one. Works well with just anyone.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Coleman, MI
I love the scent of this shower gel and I also like how a little goes a long way. Worth getting!
jess l.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I absolutely love this scent. I love how soft it leaves my skin and how gentle it left my skin.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Las Vegas, NV
I will always use this stuff it's great I would love to get more I can't wait to buy it again