Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#193 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Amber S.
Amber S.

I love love this smell! Obviously all shower gels are great from B&BB, but the Paris Amour smells so great!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA

I love their shower gel, it smells great and really lathers and cleans your skin well. highly recommend it!
Bianca E.
Bianca E.
Palmdale, CA

The smell is AMAZING! I am a repeated user of this shower gel! I also had to get their perfume and lotion!
Beth S.
Beth S.
Goff, KS

This used to be one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works but I did get tired of the scent fast.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Thibodaux, LA

This smells like heaven. I leave a bottle at work, just so I can moisturize after excessive handwashing.
Sam M.
Sam M.

Light, floral and fruity scent that will leave you feeling fresh! I also have this as a shimmer spray.
Amy A.
Amy A.

Good scent. Tends to dry my skin out when I use it often. Scent is somewhat strong but not unbearable.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA

My daughter and I both have sensitive skin and this body wash does not break us out. Very nice smell.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Berkeley, Ca

This product smells sooo good and lathers up really well. I keep a bottle in my shower at all times.
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love the smell of Paris Amour body wash and it leathers up nicely and leaves my skin really soft

Join Now