Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#317 in Body Wash
Photos (4)
Amber B.
Amber B.
Thibodaux, LA

This smells like heaven. I leave a bottle at work, just so I can moisturize after excessive handwashing.
Amy A.
Amy A.

Good scent. Tends to dry my skin out when I use it often. Scent is somewhat strong but not unbearable.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA

My daughter and I both have sensitive skin and this body wash does not break us out. Very nice smell.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
berkeley, ca

This product smells sooo good and lathers up really well. I keep a bottle in my shower at all times.
Leticia M.
Leticia M.
Corpus Christi, TX

I love the smell of Paris Amour body wash and it leathers up nicely and leaves my skin really soft
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

I love the scent! I am impressed with how well it lathers. My skin feels so soft after using this.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Waterbury, CT

Smells GREAT leaves skin nice at first but fires out slightly after a while. Nice product overall.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

This lotion has such an amazing scent. I almost always buy this one. Works well with just anyone.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Cerro Gordo

I have this fragrance, ok but not my favorite but will use it if running low on other fragrances.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Coleman, MI

I love the scent of this shower gel and I also like how a little goes a long way. Worth getting!