Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

aracely m.
aracely m.
Marysville, CA
This is one of my favorite stores, i love all their products.... I use all the hand soap and candles love them.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lotion is ok it doesn't keep you moisturized long. The smell is nice smells like flowers. Consistency is thin.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Junction City, OH
I loooove the fragrance of the
Is product. It's well worth the money. It cleans and moisturizes my skin well.
Amber K.
Amber K.
I love love this smell! Obviously all shower gels are great from B&BB, but the Paris Amour smells so great!
Lexlly M.
Lexlly M.
Reading, Pa
This is one of my favorite scents from bath bodyworks
It's a great smell I used the lotion one too is great
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
I love their shower gel, it smells great and really lathers and cleans your skin well. highly recommend it!
Bianca E.
Bianca E.
Palmdale, CA
The smell is AMAZING! I am a repeated user of this shower gel! I also had to get their perfume and lotion!
Beth S.
Beth S.
Goff, KS
This used to be one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body Works but I did get tired of the scent fast.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Thibodaux, LA
This smells like heaven. I leave a bottle at work, just so I can moisturize after excessive handwashing.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Good scent. Tends to dry my skin out when I use it often. Scent is somewhat strong but not unbearable.