Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI
Paris Amour is one of my favorite scents that Bath & Body Works has, so when I saw the shower gel I had to get it! I use it every time I take a shower (until I ran out of course). I love the scent, however it doesn't last long after you take a shower, which is why I give it four stars. Of course, not many body wash scent's stay long, so I'd definitely recommend it!
Caroline T.
Spring Lake, NC
My sister surprised me with the scent of lotion from bath and body works and I absolutely love it! It smells sweet, and floral like. It's not overly strong which I like. And the scent doesn't linger for too long. I would restock when on sale.
Celeste S.
Covington, GA
I love the Paris amour collection. It smells so sweet. It last about 2 months so it's worth 10$. Not too expensive for a large bottle of body wash. I bought it at my local bath and body works. This sent is always in stock so that's good.
Priscilla B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
The scent is very strong and short lasting after I've left the shower. It smells good, but too intense. I feel clean, but dry after I've used it and I need to double up on lotion. I won't purchase again because the scent gave me a headache. I probably wouldn't recommend it either.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL
This is one of my favorite scents Bath and Body works has ever made. I think it may be retired now, but I hope they'll bring it back periodically. It's a sweet fragrance, but not overly "fruity", with a bit of a floral fragrance mixed in. It's just so pretty and perfect for spring or summer.
Kady R.
Wetumpka, AL
You definitely can't go wrong with this signature B&BW scent! It's by far my favorite because of the very sweet and flirty smell it has! I have repurchased it multiple times and highly recommend it if you're interested in that sort of scent!
Lola M.
I love this fragrance it is one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works. It smells incredible and it's so soft. I use it pretty much every day. I'm constantly buying new bottles because I run out so fast. I recommend it to all of my friends and family.
Crystal H.
Las Vegas, NV
I will always use this stuff it's great I would love to get more I can't wait to buy it again
Stephanie M.
This lotion has such an amazing scent. I almost always buy this one. Works well with just anyone.
Lorin E.
New Philadelphia, OH
I love this lotion it smells really good and keeps my skin very moisturized.