Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Liliana Q.
Indio, CA
Love this scent. I have it in every product that it comes in perfume lotion body scrub all of it. I love the smell so much.
Rose D.
Copperas Cove, TX
When I do have the money to buy this I do. I love the smell and would prefer to use it all the time. The quality is good.
Anna F.
Milwaukee, WI
I use this shower gel every day, and have for the past 4 years. It smells great and leave me feeling clean. I love it.
Jamie R.
Fairfield, CA
I love the scent of this body wash. I also have the rest of the matching products including the lotion and body spray.
Vianney B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love it!!!! Is like my always to go.. is the smell how soft leave my skin after I showers love love it. Is just perfect
Darci P.
Joplin, MO
One of my favorite all time scents! Love it all, lotion, held anything! Use a coupon to get it so it isn't too pricey.
Kelsey C.
I have this one and it's pretty good. I don't know how it smells like Paris but it's pretty good I would have to say.
Dixie G.
This is the most wonderful smell for body wash I absolutely love it and it only takes a little to make a rich lather.
mary V.
Mokena, IL
This is my favorite line from b&bw! I just love the smell so much! I love most b&bw studder but this is my favorite
Mary S.
Ashland, KY
Great smell, long-lasting, Good price. Have bought it a few times. I use it every few months. Also like the lotion.