BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• "I love this shower gel because it smells amazing and is moisturizing while also cleaning well. It has a lovely sweet, floral scent that I love to use. I use bath and body works daily and I love how the formula doesn't change no matter what scent you choose." in 8 reviews
  • "This is my second choice over the Japanese blossom. It has this sweet fragrant scent! Smells good all day when you fallow with the body lotion! I have a sensitive skin to some lotions and this doesn't make my skin flare up. " in 5 reviews
Avani P.
I like this scent a lot but I kind of got a little tired of it after awhile. I cannot really describe what it smells like since I haven't had it in a long time but from what I remember it was a bit musky but also a tad sweet.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I would definitely recommend.  Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz
maricela f.
I received this and the lotion and I did NOT like it what so ever. I felt it smelled like medicine like the cherry cough syrup and was not impressed. I actually started to notice a sweetness on most of their scent after getting this.. not a fan.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
The Paris Amour products have a very juvenile vibe. They remind me of what I wore as a 90's kid. It is not a scent I would use again; it's too young for me. It's what you pair with Polly Pocket dolls and Hannah Montana school folders.
Emilee C.
Grand Rivers
This stuff smells absolutely amazing! One of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works. The scent really lasts, which I love. It's definitely a great value for the price and you can always get it even cheaper with the coupons they frequently send out.
Lindsay S.
This use to be one of my favorite bath and body works smells until they discontinued it it always seems like this discontinued the scents that everyone loves and replace it will a scent that does not even sell this was heaven in a bottle I wish they would bring this scent back I guess a girl can wish
Karolina R.
Palatine, IL
This is one of my favorite smells and formulas. I always buy a bunch n stuck up doing holiday season! Never gives me irritation and when used with set: lotion n spray, you smell like a goddess all day long!
Judith S.
I loved this product. Incredible smell, and good price in terms of quality-price. I love the smell that leaves on my body after showering and it last for long time after I shower. I recommend this product to everyone.
Mya S.
Wyoming , MI
I love the smell of this lotion and basically the whole paris collection sooo much, it's fairly priced, and is a great moisturizer, wish it had shea or coco butter in it although!
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
I found this scent to be way too strong for me. I usually like Bath and body works products but once and a while there are a few that are just too strong for my personal liking.