Add a Photo
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works PARIS AMOUR Shower Gel Signature Collection 10 oz

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#193 in Body Wash
Photos (3)
Evelyn g.
Evelyn g.
Wellford, SC

Paris amour smells so good. I got the whole set which includes the lotion, spray, and body wash and when i tell you, i get compliments on how i smell almost everyday. The smell lasts for hours too! It is not like most lotions where the scent wears off in like 2 seconds, this will have you smelling great the whole entire day without reapplying. Can you say the bomb.com!
Breannia S.
Breannia S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Paris amour OMG!!!.its like god himself created this lotion.it is a little pricey if you don't want to spend over 5$ on lotion or gel.but its worth every penny.the sent is long lasting.it gives off a sexy sensual aroma.its soft but powerful because you'll know it when you smell it!.I Reccomened every. Lotion. Or gel fanatic to try it.you will not be disappointed!😍🙌🙌💯
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, WI

Paris Amour is one of my favorite scents that Bath & Body Works has, so when I saw the shower gel I had to get it! I use it every time I take a shower (until I ran out of course). I love the scent, however it doesn't last long after you take a shower, which is why I give it four stars. Of course, not many body wash scent's stay long, so I'd definitely recommend it!
Katlyn T.
Katlyn T.
Kelso, TN

It doesn't matter what sent it is, we ALWAYS have a shower gel from Bath & Body Works on deck! All the sents are amazing, you can even smell it on your skin hours after you've gotten out of the shower and I love how nicely it lathers up. I absolutely love this product and I will definitely be purchasing it over and over again!
Kendra A.
Kendra A.
Dayton, OH

Absolutely love this scent from bath and body works. This shower gel lasts all day. It makes my skin soft and moisturizes for a long day out. With my skin being as sensitive as it is, it surprises me that I can use their products and not break out or develop a rash. I will continue to buy more bath and body works products.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Boston, MA

I love this entire line (I have the shower gel, body lotion, body mist, and the hand sanitizer). I think it smells pretty great, although if you use too much, the scent can be too overpowering, but it's smells like love! Since it's the signature collection, it's a bit on the pricey side, but I would recommend!
Abbey C.
Abbey C.

This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works! I had the body wash as well as the lotion and enjoyed both. The body gel smells great and does a good job cleansing, however can be slightly drying in a hot shower. None the less, I repurchase these frequently and very much enjoy them!
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cocoa, FL

This is one of my favorite scents Bath and Body works has ever made. I think it may be retired now, but I hope they'll bring it back periodically. It's a sweet fragrance, but not overly "fruity", with a bit of a floral fragrance mixed in. It's just so pretty and perfect for spring or summer.
Tyra m.
Tyra m.
Sydney

I absolutely love the Paris Amour shower gel. It is very gentle on the skin and leaves you feeling fresh. The scent is amazing. I use it every time I get in the shower. I would definitely recommend everyone try this shower gel if you like to smell amazing after getting out of the shower. :)
Crista M.
Crista M.
Porter, Tx

This is one of my favorite Lotions EVER.
The scent is amazing. I also have the body spray!💛
I love PARIS. It has a girly smell which I LOVE! I bought it at bath and body WORKS! The good thing about the lotion is that it contains a lot so therefore I don't have to be buying it frequently 👌🏽

Join Now