BY BATH & BODY WORKS #25 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
I love this scent so much that I have bought multiples and in different versions such as: lotion, perfume and spray. I want to say that this fragrance is almost like a new take on cotton candy but way better. It’s strange because it smells fruity yet almost vanilla-y. This is my go to and I wear t almost everyday. The best part is that you can wait to get coupons in the emails Bath and Body Works sends you and then go get them all under a nice price!
Kat S.
Always my go to. Unfortunately it is retired , but it's so sexy but slightly subtle. When I think of B&B I think of Paris Amour. It's my favorite scent. It's mainly flowery but with a darker undertone
Misty S.
Lexington, SC
Great scent and long lasting! Great price because the store has frequent sales that are super good deals! Bath and body works is above and beyond all other brands of body mists because of the variety of scents! Something for everyone at their store!
Jess R.
Providence , RI
This is a nice sweet feminine scent, but not sickly. I typically like fresh scents but this one is an exception. I like to wear it when I’m feeling a little girly or want a softer scent. The only complaint is that the smell wairs off fairly quickly
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
I really like this fragrance, it's definitely one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works. It has a nice floral scent but its not too strong and overpowering, it smells very fresh and it lasts almost all day. I would definitely recommend this scent !
Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
I love the Eau De Toilette in this fragrance! I figured the fragrance mist would make a fine addition, just to carry around in my purse for a refresher. Huge mistake! First of all, the smell is nowhere near the same as the Eau De Toilette. It has a cheap, less distinguished scent. I guess for those who don't want to Shell out the extra money to buy the real perfume....but for me, I wouldn't waste the money. I ended up giving it away! Bath & Body Works Bath Body Works Paris Amour 8.0 oz Fine Fragrance Mist
Shady A.
Irving, TX
I use the Paris Amour fragrance mist as an everyday fragrance. This is my favorite scent from B&BW and the only one I will buy over and over again. The scent is great, unlike some of the other scents that can be overbearing or very faint. Also, I have experienced a few scents that make me sneeze, but I've never experienced anything like that with Paris Amour.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
I love these. I was a late bloomer. I wasn't into perfumes when I was in High School (with the exception of the popular CK One at the time!) so these are what I wore. I had Country Apple, Pearberry, Sun Ripened Raspberry, Vanilla, and Mango Mandarin (this one came later!). I still own them. While I've graduated to perfumes, I still use them when I don't want a heavy fragrance or when I'm going to be outdoors. I love the fragrance and the nostalgia behind them.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My 9 year old daughter is infatuated with all things "Paris".  When she saw this at Bath and Body Works she had to have and is now hooked.  She has the body spray and the body lotion and she loves it.  It is not too strong of a scent for her.  I will occasionally use it too and like it.
Hannah R.
Miami
I don’t know why but the first time I smelled this body mist it reminded me of cotton candy 😂, my friend gave it to me because the scent wasn’t really her taste and the first time I smelled it I cringed at the thought of smelling like candy, but after trying it on again a few months later the scent quickly grew on me and I use it everyday. Even though this is not one of my favorite scents it is still towards the top of my list.
Amber B.
Can I buy it online
Cindy Y.
San Pedro Sula,Cortés
Hi everybody could tell me what smell has this spray body
Carmen M.
I've never used this perfume. Is it good?
Rehan M.
['Cairo alnozha algdida', ''], Cairo
It looks too good but does smell good? Is it worth the price of it ? Because it's kind of pricey
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
A friend of mine says this smells divine and lasts long.. Does is last long? And do they have other scents?