Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Nectarine Mint PocketBac Deep Cleansing Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel 1 oz (29 ml) uploaded by Danielle F.Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Nectarine Mint PocketBac Deep Cleansing Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel 1 oz (29 ml) uploaded by Danielle F.Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Nectarine Mint PocketBac Deep Cleansing Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel 1 oz (29 ml) uploaded by Jaclyn L.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Nectarine Mint PocketBac Deep Cleansing Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel 1 oz (29 ml) A powerful germ-killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. Leaves hands feeling clean and virtually germ-free. Spread love, not germs. This... see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Nectarine Mint PocketBac Deep Cleansing Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel 1 oz (29 ml)
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I'm so sad that bath and body works discontinued this! It was my favorite scent. I still love the pocketbac sanitizers but I really enjoyed this scent and style of sanitizers!
Melinda P.
Summerville, SC
This is my go-to scent to keep in my desk at work. It is great without being too strong. I always buy my PocketBacs when they're on sale, so they're less than $1.50 each (regular price $1.75). This gel is great for cleaning hands but also for getting unwanted permanent marker off surfaces and making re-stickable items extra "stickable" again.
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I work in a job where I'm constantly washing my hands and sanitizing them so anytime I can use a product that cleans and leaves me smelling fresh I'm a happy camper. These cost only $1 on sale and are so easy to throw in a handbag and go.
Danielle F.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Love everything about B&BW. Easy to tote around and smells amazing! Does not leave my hands sticky like most hand sanitizers.
Jaclyn L.
Charlotte, NC
They did change the shape of the bottles, which is just a way to make you buy more of the holders, but I do love the scent!