Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Moonlight Magic Signature Collection Body Lotion 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Pinal P.
Osceola , AR

This is heavenly and I love that you can smell amazing! This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body. The scent is different than the rest to me and it stuck out when I smelled it in store. Keeps my skin soft and really moisturizes and leaves me smelling amazing. Everyone in my household loves when I wear this.
Nisha D.
Philadelphia, PA
This smells like the perfect blend of soothing and relaxation! It is perfect for those late night showers and you just want to relax and enjoy your night. It is soft and gives the perfect amount of moisture to your body without feeling too oily. I wish the scent was just a little bit stronger though. It can be a bit too mild at times.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Personally not a fan of Moonlight Path in which this is the limited edition version of this scent. I believe this came out on 2009 alongside Sweet Pea Forever. I would MAYBE buy again because of its packaging but I just personally don't like the scent.
Can be found in online websites for sale only and no longer sold at Bath & Body Work's stores/online.
Maria D.
I love this product so much for many many reasons because I use this very very often like so often that I use it 24/7 and the smell is long-lasting and the price is a bit high but worth the money and I really would recommend to teenagers and to girls who love lotions that have a great seell
Reagan F.
Tampa , FL
This body lotion is amazing. It moisturizes the skin and makes it feel really really soft, I have oily skin and it does not clog my pores at all. I use it 3 times a week to make sure my skin feels and looks it's best. I would recommend it to anyone, and I would buy it again
keyla C.
Sanford, FL
One of my favorites!!!!!!!!! Its smells SOOOOOOOO GOOOODDD omg its just awesome, love this scent. It's so gentle and leaved the skin extra soft and smooth. I use it almost on a daily bases. I have the travel size one also and just have with me at all times.
Allison v.
Lake Mary, FL
I loved this cream back in the day until I understood there were so many more affective ones out there. It's still okay nonetheless, but the ingredients are not the best. Also, the scent, i felt, became less and less attractive as I kept using it.
Yinet A.
My favorite scent from this collection. I have purchased this product many times before. Love the smell on my skin after taking a shower. Hopefully they never continue this kind. Its pretty long lasting but not all day. I would def. buy again
Leslie M.
Moonlight magic is not my favorite scent from B&Bworks. I find it to be musky. BUT I will say it gets the job done, good coverage, can be used any time of year and is attractively packaged. I like the plastic bottle but a different scent.
Amanda F.
Riley, MI
I really like Bath & Body Works lotions. Most of the scents are very nice while some are very strong. It really depends on what you prefer as far as scent. I use it everyday & it definitely moisturizes your skin. I would recommend it.