Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Justina H.
This is by far my favorite scent! I have the wash, body spray, and perfume as well! I love this lotion because not only does it smell fantastic, its moisturizing! I only use lotions that are rich & thick to really keep my skin hydrated & this did works! Love it!
Holly T.
East Aurora, NY
My favorite all time scent, I use this lotion almost every day. It's not always the MOST moisturizing, but that's comparing it to some extremely effective products. I will continue to keep buying this because it still gives me the results I've been looking for.
Brittany K.
Talladega, AL
It smells really good I didn't think it was going to be something I liked but I really did I didn't have to buy so that was also a plus. But it was about 13.00 and I got it at bath and body works and I do recommend.
Luna J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a classic from B&BW & it is one of my absolute ALL-TIME favorite! The smell lasts all day & it's not overwhelming. I think it's still sold in stores, but I always order mine online & I always get it when it's buy 3, get 3 so I can get 2 of each thing.
Briana J.
I love the triple moisture body creams from bath and body works! They hydrate your skin so nicely without feeling greasy or gross after. The scent midnight pomegranate is soooo yummy too!!
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
This product at Bath and Body Works actually does smell really good. Every time when I take showers it has this long lasting smell of yummy goodness once you hop out. I think that I would defiantly buy this product again every now and then because it smelled a really good but it wasn't my favorite.
Megan L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This stuff smells AMAZING!! I frequently get migraines and scents can easily trigger them but this one is great! It's not too strong but has a very light subtle scent that lasts.
Jennifer W.
Smells amazing! Thick and creamy, goes on nicely. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars, is because I didn't notice my skin get any better (less dry) after continued use. Great for a smell good short term use lotion, but not for chronic dry skin.
Nikita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Smells good, but the lotion is a little thick so needs to be worked in. It smells good but be warned, it's a super strong smell so don't put too much on. Keep an eye out for coupons and sales, bath and body works is great about giving out good deals!
Deja G.
Woodstock, IL
This is a great body cream to have, you can keep it in your purse or at home! I love it because it's so handy and it's not to heavy on the skin. I use it almost everyday after getting out of the shower!
tayyabah y.
Oxford
Is it really that moisturizing?
sabrina b.
Michigan
Does it smell too sweet ?