Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Triple Moisture Body Cream

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
This product at Bath and Body Works actually does smell really good. Every time when I take showers it has this long lasting smell of yummy goodness once you hop out. I think that I would defiantly buy this product again every now and then because it smelled a really good but it wasn't my favorite.
Briana J.
I love the triple moisture body creams from bath and body works! They hydrate your skin so nicely without feeling greasy or gross after. The scent midnight pomegranate is soooo yummy too!!
Justina H.
This is by far my favorite scent! I have the wash, body spray, and perfume as well! I love this lotion because not only does it smell fantastic, its moisturizing! I only use lotions that are rich & thick to really keep my skin hydrated & this did works! Love it!
Luna J.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a classic from B&BW & it is one of my absolute ALL-TIME favorite! The smell lasts all day & it's not overwhelming. I think it's still sold in stores, but I always order mine online & I always get it when it's buy 3, get 3 so I can get 2 of each thing.
Jennifer W.
Smells amazing! Thick and creamy, goes on nicely. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars, is because I didn't notice my skin get any better (less dry) after continued use. Great for a smell good short term use lotion, but not for chronic dry skin.
Nikita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Smells good, but the lotion is a little thick so needs to be worked in. It smells good but be warned, it's a super strong smell so don't put too much on. Keep an eye out for coupons and sales, bath and body works is great about giving out good deals!
Tiffany T.
Columbus, OH
This is my favorite scent of the triple body moisture lotions! It is exactly what it says: insanely moisturizing. I have really really dry skin on my legs and it helps me keep them from looking dry all the time!
Holly H.
Waterloo, IA
The lotion is great in itself, but I feel the smell is horrible. To me it smells like a rotting plant. It's a deep woody smell that just isn't for me. I prefer more of a sweet or fruity smell.
skye o.
Sheboygan, WI
Love the smell of this thick and creamy body lotion. Not only does it hydrate my dry skin but also leaves me smelling fresh and beautiful with out needing to apply a body spray or perfume!
Sami M.
It was very creamy and not oily at all!! It also had a very good scent that was too overpowering! Definitely recommend!
tayyabah y.
Oxford
Is it really that moisturizing?
sabrina b.
Michigan
Does it smell too sweet ?