BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. see more...

• I have the lotion and I absolutely love it. I haven't seen this i...1 Answers
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitizer Pocketbac
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Apple Valley, MN
How festive! I really like the pocket handsanitizers from Bath and Bodyworks. Especially if you have a cute and colourful silicone holder to pop it into. I tend to change out the scents of my hand sanitizer frequently, and this is one I have bought several times. It smells like a winter dream, and it's not too overpowering. It's very nice for when you need a quick clean during or after doing a messy job, or watching/caring for children.
Amber C.
Amber C.
I love everything from bath and body works. The hand sanitizer is amazing for everyday use! I have some on my purse, in my car, and also in my house. The hand sanitizer isn't like normal sanitizer, it actually smells great, and doesn't leave behind an odd residue. I do find the name fresh sparkling snow doesn't exactly explain the scent, but none the less, it still smells great!
Lela B.
Lela B.
Superior, WI
I LOVE B7BW goodies! I'm in love with every single scent they have and the fast drying sanitizers are amazing! I prefer these over every other brand around and have at least 25 of these little guys in my room, purse, car and restroom. I fell in love with the Sparkling Snow last year because of the beautiful scent it leaves on me without the overbearing scent of alcohol.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Independence, KY
I generally love the pocket bac antibacterial gels from Bath and Body Works. With that being said, this is wasn't the scent for me. When I think "Fresh Sparkling Snow" I think of a light scent that reminds me of a cold winter's night- what I got instead was a heavy, masculine scent that reminded me of the cologne sprays teenagers wear. I would not buy this one again.
Alissa J.
Alissa J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have at least one pocket back sanitizer on each of my backpacks and hand bags. It's uncomparible to other products because of the fantastic fragrance and long lasting product. I often find myself easily grabbing it from the side of my bag squirting a small amount on my hand and heading on with my day without missing a beat. 10/10 would recommend!
Susan D.
Susan D.
Elmhurst, IL
I continually look for a product that is not only pleasing to the eye but works! The packaging of this soap is superior so that I am comfortable leaving it on the guest bathroom sink, but the quality of the product is awesome. it is thick, lathers well, easily rinses off and smells wonderful. I give it 5 stars and happy to recommend this product.
Maya C.
Maya C.
I got this hand sanitizer during Christmas time and it is just wonderful! I take it everywhere and use it constantly. Easy to use and small enough to fit anywhere. It's very efficient and when I can't wash my hands immediately, I feel better knowing I have this sanitizer to tide me over until I can! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Trixie A.
Trixie A.
Irvine, CA
I love the variety of scents Bath and Body Works has and have tried a TON. Once you use it the smell is very strong but not overtly overwhelming (for a sanitizer). My only complaint is that I wish the top were more secure because I've had issues where the tops have come loose in my makeup bag and gotten all over the place.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Los Angeles, CA
Best on the go hand sanitizer! The perfect size for a bag and you can buy a separate accessory to hang on your bag. The sent doesn't last for very long which isn't a big deal especially since the scent of alcohol isn't that strong either. But it does remove all the stickiness if there's any on your hands. Would recommend
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
I'm obsessed with this!!! In every fragrance that it can exist. I ALWAYS have one of this in my purse, it's really helpful at any time, if you're at the street and need to eat very fast, after using a public bath or when you're getting out of the subway. Your hands will be clean and with a really, really nice smell.
emily b.
emily b.
Jeremiah , KY
I have the lotion and I absolutely love it. I haven't seen this in the hand sanitizer. Is it in every store?