BY BATH & BODY WORKS

A powerful germ killing formula enriched with Tahitian Palm Milk. see more...

• I have the lotion and I absolutely love it. I haven't seen this i...1 Answers
Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Fresh Sparkling Snow Anti-bacterial Hand Sanitizer Pocketbac
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Just like every hand sanitizer I've tried from bath and body works this one is great. I love how every hand sanitizer I've had, including this one, smells so nice. Of course you get a little bit of an alcohol scent but that fades fast and only leaves you with the fragrance. This doesn't dry out my hands and I love keeping one in my purse and attached to my daughters diaper bag.
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
The sparkling snow is one of my must-have's for the Christmas season. It's something that I love to get every Christmas season . I love that it has always been there every season so it has become a tradition in my family.
Kayla H.
I have SO many of the Bath & Body works fragrance mists and body sprays because they come out with so many different limited edition fragrances. ... I simply LOVE the different body sprays that you can buy from Bath and Body works! .
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love this scent! It has a unique smell to it and it is really inviting. I like this compared to other scents because it makes you want to keep using it and it just smells clean.
Lydia T.
Apple Valley, MN
How festive! I really like the pocket handsanitizers from Bath and Bodyworks. Especially if you have a cute and colourful silicone holder to pop it into. I tend to change out the scents of my hand sanitizer frequently, and this is one I have bought several times. It smells like a winter dream, and it's not too overpowering. It's very nice for when you need a quick clean during or after doing a messy job, or watching/caring for children.
Lela B.
Superior , WI
I LOVE B7BW goodies! I'm in love with every single scent they have and the fast drying sanitizers are amazing! I prefer these over every other brand around and have at least 25 of these little guys in my room, purse, car and restroom. I fell in love with the Sparkling Snow last year because of the beautiful scent it leaves on me without the overbearing scent of alcohol.
Alissa J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have at least one pocket back sanitizer on each of my backpacks and hand bags. It's uncomparible to other products because of the fantastic fragrance and long lasting product. I often find myself easily grabbing it from the side of my bag squirting a small amount on my hand and heading on with my day without missing a beat. 10/10 would recommend!
Maya C.
I got this hand sanitizer during Christmas time and it is just wonderful! I take it everywhere and use it constantly. Easy to use and small enough to fit anywhere. It's very efficient and when I can't wash my hands immediately, I feel better knowing I have this sanitizer to tide me over until I can! I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Trixie A.
Irvine, CA
I love the variety of scents Bath and Body Works has and have tried a TON. Once you use it the smell is very strong but not overtly overwhelming (for a sanitizer). My only complaint is that I wish the top were more secure because I've had issues where the tops have come loose in my makeup bag and gotten all over the place.
Nancy J.
High Ridge, MO
I work as a nurse and as such I am always washing my hands and in need of hand sanitizer. These little pocket sanitizers are perfect for my needs! I carry them in my scrubs and use it walking into and out of a patients room. Convenient with a great smell. The price is great and lots of scents to choose from.
emily b.
Jeremiah , KY
I have the lotion and I absolutely love it. I haven't seen this in the hand sanitizer. Is it in every store?