BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Does this smell as good as everyone says it does? Is it worth the buy?3 Answers
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Cortland, OH
This is probably the most luxurious smelling lotion I have ever used. I use this every time I take a shower and because of that, all of my clothes smell fantastic! The moisturizer makes my skin so soft and silky. While the fragrance smells like an $80 perfume you would buy. This product is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a new lotion, who also has a tight budget.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Barboursville, WV
Forever Red by Bath and Body Works is my go to scent. I love the hint of flowers this body cream has. It works best after using the Forever Red body wash and applying the cream directly after towel drying. The body cream is a little heavier than regular lotion but not as heavy as body butter. The smell lasts all day and people are constantly asking me what I'm wearing!
kaylene m.
kaylene m.
I have been using the entire Forever Red set from bath and body works since it was first released. The lotion smells amazing and the smell lasts quite long on its own, but when added with the fragrance mist or perfume spray it lasts all day. I would honestly recommend this product to anyone looking to try out a new body lotion or fragrance.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
This is a very creamy, fast absorbing, silky lotion that softens beautifully. However, the main attraction for most bath and body works lotions is the smell...and this forever red is soooo lovely. I would call it a sophisticated feminine scent. Sweet, but with a warmth and depth that I just love. Not cotton candy sweet or little girl sweet.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Louisville
Same going price as all other B&BW lotions. Smells identical to the spray, so it is great for layering. The deep undertones stick with you for hours even without the spray. And it leaves you so soft and smooth, even on dry winter skin. It's just thick enough to stick together when expelled from the tube, and a little goes a very long way.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
I recently purchasers his scent because my boyfriend thought it was cute that I'm a natural redhead pursuing Forver Red. Well thank god he picked up this scent for me because it is my absolute favorite! Sultry notes with a subtle perfumeness that makes me feel super moisturized and confident! I can't wait to buy more in this collection.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Aurora, MO
Ok I was LITERALLY obsessed with this whole set forever. Loved the smell. Loved everything about it. However I hardly ever go to shop for this stuff at batj and body anymore because of the pricing and its so far away from where I live. It's much easier to find another scent I like at walmart or somewhere close to me.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Douglas, GA
If I could give this product more stars I would! I have been using this for over a year and I can't get enough of it. I get so many compliments because of this body cream (I also use the body mist)! I smell amazing all day, literally all day. My favorite hands down and I hope it never discontinues
sydney t.
sydney t.
Palm Bay, FL
Bath and body works is my absolute favorite store in the mall, i always get so excited to walk in the store and see whats new, the whole store smells like heaven, this scent "forever red" is my current favorite scent, i bought my best friend this exact one for her birthday now she is obsessed too
Ayame G.
Ayame G.
Homestead, FL
I received forever red recently as a gift for my birthday. It was a little pricey compared to other scents sold at Bath and Body Works but well worth it. I'm usually very sensitive to perfumes and lotions but the scent is light but smells great. I really love it.
Maddy P.
Maddy P.
Does this smell as good as everyone says it does? Is it worth the buy?