BY BATH & BODY WORKS #27 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters PocketBac Deep Cleansing Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Arlene A.
This is my all time favourite hand sanitizer. I really like the sweet and subtle smell and the container is very cute and handy. This doesn't dry out your hands and it doesn't have that weird sting that other sanitizer gives. I like that there's a really wide array of scents that you can choose from.
Stephs M.
I love Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The Dancing Waters scent is light and fresh, which is nice. I always buy these hand sanitizers when they are on sale and stock up.
Sofia G.
Laval, QC
I love this stuff. it truthfully smells amazing and its so refresing and im actualyl in love with the smell. I do like a lot of bath and body works hand sanitizers but this is one of my favourite. Its small size maks its super travel size friendly and these are pretty cheap and there are always deals going on at bath and body works like 3 for 5
Anndria T.
This is my favorite scent for anti-bacterial hand gel. I keep this in my pocket book to use when I am in public places or when we go out to dinner. It is well worth the money when these go on sale. I probably wouldn't want to pay full price for them though.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Amazing product I always purchase my hand sanitizer from this brand because it comes in so many different scents and I hate the regular alcohol hand sanitizer plus I'm a huge germaphobe so I recommend this if you are just like me
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This smells so good and it cleans your hands really good. It's good for on the go and is affordable
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
There's nothing like a quick drop of freshness to make your hands feel free from the grossness you've encountered throughout the day! I love this scent!
Becky T.
Savannah , GA
As with all of these products, it does a nice job cleaning hands. I like to carry them around on my purse and book bag. This specific scent is very much just like a typical perfume and it is very fragranced.
stefanie b.
bath body work  water pocketbac deep cleaning  work so well and last for awhile and it effective  and it smell good and use it every day and those not cast much .
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
I miss this scent in stores SO SO SO SO much! It was one of those scents that was the right balance between refreshing, subtle and simple! I'm glad I still have the sanitizer, but my dream is for the lotions to come back to stores!
Ally H.
What does this smell like
How do I order Dancing Waters pocket size hand sanitizer and the price of it? gmke100@bellsouth.net