BY BATH & BODY WORKS #58 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters PocketBac Deep Cleansing Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Anndria T.
Anndria T.
This is my favorite scent for anti-bacterial hand gel. I keep this in my pocket book to use when I am in public places or when we go out to dinner. It is well worth the money when these go on sale. I probably wouldn't want to pay full price for them though.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Amazing product I always purchase my hand sanitizer from this brand because it comes in so many different scents and I hate the regular alcohol hand sanitizer plus I'm a huge germaphobe so I recommend this if you are just like me
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
District Hts, MD
This smells so good and it cleans your hands really good. It's good for on the go and is affordable
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Florence, KY
There's nothing like a quick drop of freshness to make your hands feel free from the grossness you've encountered throughout the day! I love this scent!
Becky T.
Becky T.
Savannah, GA
As with all of these products, it does a nice job cleaning hands. I like to carry them around on my purse and book bag. This specific scent is very much just like a typical perfume and it is very fragranced.
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
bath body work  water pocketbac deep cleaning  work so well and last for awhile and it effective  and it smell good and use it every day and those not cast much .
Barbara V.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
I miss this scent in stores SO SO SO SO much! It was one of those scents that was the right balance between refreshing, subtle and simple! I'm glad I still have the sanitizer, but my dream is for the lotions to come back to stores!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
I'm not normally one to care about how hand sanitizer smells, but this one smells fantastic! It's very fresh and light
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
So cute and handy! I love Bath & body works! Everything they have smells amazing. Nearly everything they have is affordable! I would argue with some pricing but overall it's fair. They make high quality products for both men and women and they make awesome gifts! I definitely live for their annual sale!
Coral C.
Coral C.
San Francisco , CA
I've tested it out my self that this scent in specific, dancing water, will make your hand extra dry. Same thing apply to hand wash too. I used to like it so much, but it make my hands feel so dry...
Ally H.
Ally H.
What does this smell like
How do I order Dancing Waters pocket size hand sanitizer and the price of it? gmke100@bellsouth.net