BY BATH & BODY WORKS #27 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters PocketBac Deep Cleansing Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Anndria T.
This is my favorite scent for anti-bacterial hand gel. I keep this in my pocket book to use when I am in public places or when we go out to dinner. It is well worth the money when these go on sale. I probably wouldn't want to pay full price for them though.
Stephs M.
I love Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers. The Dancing Waters scent is light and fresh, which is nice. I always buy these hand sanitizers when they are on sale and stock up.
Ani S.
This is a bath&body hand sanitizer. I only use these in extreme situations. I find all of these products way too drying for daily use. Whenever I can I use good out soap and hot water. I buy 1 per year and this one has a pretty good scent.
Zaidangel A.
This product is too much. Nice smell, love the color and keeps your hands clean when you cant go to the restroom to wash your hands.How can you not love a product that kills germs and smells so wonderful. Very high quality product. This is my favorite.
Nikki C.
Hand sanitizers are a must for everyone. I love that bath and body works hand sanitizers are perfectly sized to fit in your purse, pocket, gym bag, desk, car or wherever you need! I keep one in my purse always. The Dancing Waters fragrance is fresh and clean smelling and not too floral so my husband doesn't mind using it as well. I have only tried this fragrance so I don't have much to compare it to as far as that goes but I used to only carry purell brand but haven't since I discovered these! They are better smelling and more gentle. I don't like the strong alcohol smell from other brands. These are perfect for all your sanitizing needs! Strongly recommend and can't wait add other fragrances to my collections!
Coral C.
San Francisco , CA
I've tested it out my self that this scent in specific, dancing water, will make your hand extra dry. Same thing apply to hand wash too. I used to like it so much, but it make my hands feel so dry...
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
I miss this scent in stores SO SO SO SO much! It was one of those scents that was the right balance between refreshing, subtle and simple! I'm glad I still have the sanitizer, but my dream is for the lotions to come back to stores!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Amazing product I always purchase my hand sanitizer from this brand because it comes in so many different scents and I hate the regular alcohol hand sanitizer plus I'm a huge germaphobe so I recommend this if you are just like me
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
I adore the Bath and Body Works pocketbacs! They all last such a long time and smell amazing. The are wonderful to add on your keychain or in your purse. Now you will never have to worry about having dirty hands! Teens love them too :) great for gifts and affordable.
Becky T.
Savannah , GA
As with all of these products, it does a nice job cleaning hands. I like to carry them around on my purse and book bag. This specific scent is very much just like a typical perfume and it is very fragranced.
Ally H.
What does this smell like
How do I order Dancing Waters pocket size hand sanitizer and the price of it? gmke100@bellsouth.net