BY BATH & BODY WORKS #87 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Dancing Waters PocketBac Deep Cleansing Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Hand sanitizers are a must for everyone. I love that bath and body works hand sanitizers are perfectly sized to fit in your purse, pocket, gym bag, desk, car or wherever you need! I keep one in my purse always. The Dancing Waters fragrance is fresh and clean smelling and not too floral so my husband doesn't mind using it as well. I have only tried this fragrance so I don't have much to compare it to as far as that goes but I used to only carry purell brand but haven't since I discovered these! They are better smelling and more gentle. I don't like the strong alcohol smell from other brands. These are perfect for all your sanitizing needs! Strongly recommend and can't wait add other fragrances to my collections!
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I've had this scent before, but this review is more an "in general" review. I swear by these little hand sanitizers! As a teacher, I'm constantly getting my hands dirty, so I always have ones on standby in my desk to go into the holder I have. While I love the product, I do not like some of the scents. In their bottle, they're great, but then when I use them, the scent is too strong and bothers some students. Also, I'm not a fan of the new bottle shape. They're hard to get info the new holders. Other than that, I honestly don't know what I'd do without them!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Salem, OR
I work in the healthcare field and I go through a lot of sanitizer. I hate the smell of alcohol and unscripted hand sanitizer. These are awesome because not only do they come in yummy flavors but they don't dry out my hands or cause my hands to break out. They're super convenient too and very inexpensive. You can have it in your pocket, purse, car, or on your keychain. Some of them even have sparkles and it's a good way to get kids in healthy hygiene habits.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Spokane, WA
This is a lifesaver in my day to day busy life as a mom of three! The kids are always getting into something and there's often not a sink with soap and water handy. My solution? I keep one of these B&BW pocketbacs in my purse, diaper bag and attached to my stroller. Now wherever we go, we can quickly clean our hands with ease. My kids love all the different scents and I love that I don't have to worry about the germs they are picking up. A win-win for all!
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Metairie, LA
I have used all kinds of Bath and Body Works PocketBac Deep Cleansing Anti- Bacterial Hand Gels. I got this one as a gift and I love how small it is and that you can carry it with you everywhere. I am not big on the Dancing Waters scent. But, I like it overall it makes your hands feel clean and fresh when you use it. It is worth the price of them and they always have a deal on how many you can get for this much money. I would suggest getting them!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Jefferson, OH
Omg I love this hand sanitizer so much you have no idea. It is a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth the money. It exceeded my expectations. I am a repeat user of this hand sanitizer because it is so amazing. There is definitely nothing that can make this better. The scent is amazing and it is one of my favorites. The hand sanitizer also cleans my hands off really well even when my hands are very dirty. I wish I could give this 10/5 stars haha.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Durham, NC
This hand gel (hand sanitizer) is great because it is great for when you are on the go and need to quickly sanitize your hands. They seem to work great by removing excess dirt or residue off your hands and they smell amazing. The only con I have about this product is that the bottles don't contain as much sanitizer as I would like. But overall, this product is meant to be used on the go and it does its job. I would highly recommend.
James L.
James L.
Los Angeles, CA
Have no idea how well this actually kills bacteria, but it smells nice, is quite affordable, and I tend to use it in an odd way - to clean desktop surfaces when I don't have regular Windex or 409 around the office. It actually also works well to clean computer screens without streaking. I tend to also use a gloop of it to remove light dirt or pen ink from my hands, and then dry with a paper towel like a waterless cleanser.
Ana T.
Ana T.
La Puente , Ca
Love bath and body stuff in general, that smell amazing, they are a lil pricy but totally worth it.. I would recommend everything they sale, I usually shops there when they have sales, the hand sanitizer are amazing, they make my hands smell so good and they aren't harsh so they also make my hand smooth, they are not sticky at all. I always use it at work after cleaning or even before or after I apply my makeup.
Travis B.
Travis B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product is amazing. Can't imagine my life without it. I am a flight attendant so this pocket sized product is great for when I get into messy germ situations with no nearby place to wash my hands. Not only does it give me peace of mind with germs, but it smells great. I have passengers tell me all the time, "You smell so good, what is that you have on?" I switch up different scents for different seasons.
Ally H.
Ally H.
What does this smell like
How do I order Dancing Waters pocket size hand sanitizer and the price of it? gmke100@bellsouth.net